Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15655 times)
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
yes I believe the ripple will reach its highest price someday. and until now I still hold ripple as a long term investment

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Ripple can be seen as an opportunity to invest for a long time.  Since every year, its price will rise anyway.  Given the many collaborations planned by developers in 2018, then this year, placing their dollars and euros in XRP, you can get a good income.
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

I consider Ripple as one of the potential coin that I will invest in for this bull run upcomming. But you allways need to make your own decision about investing, because you are the only responsible.
Trindir

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

In my opinion, Ripple is a very good coin, it is suitable for long-term investment.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

And I like Ripple recently, a lot of positive news is coming out, and it's clear that the team is trying, doing something, I would not be surprised if the rate grows well by the end of the year. The ripple can be easily used for bank transfers of the future. I bought myself a 25% of the entire cryptocurrency is ripple.
tuapoma

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

I consider Ripple as one of the potential coin that I will invest in for this bull run upcomming. But you allways need to make your own decision about investing, because you are the only responsible.

hey guys, ripple is not decentralized!!! pay attention to the "are we decentralized yet?" https://arewedecentralizedyet.com/ take a look at the column named "% of money supply held by top 100 accounts" the ripple has 81% of money supply held by top 100 accounts, on the other hand the cryptocurrency called DASH has 14%, the DASH is absolutely decentralized. for that matter, exchanging my coins ripple, bch, stellar, iota, neo, xmr, ltc, ada, nem, nano... for DASH right now.
Grinjos

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

I think Ripple has no future.  I very much doubt that in the future this coin will be popular.  It's better not to risk and not invest in Ripple.
brilowed

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

Many people believe in the success of this coin, but not me.  There are much more promising and reliable coins for investment.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

with the current ripple price I slowly saving to buy it because I am currently paying attention to the development of the ripple that the transaction system will be in use the banks in the world for development so of course it can build the price of the ripple as well

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

It's possible Ripple is growing fast, becoming popular, has a lot of potential.
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:00:22 PM

a project to be invested but the fluctuations need to be well analyzed. I would advise investing in amounts that will not disappoint you. But I do not think you will hurt if you do more
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

Ripple can be seen as an opportunity to invest for a long time.  Since every year, its price will rise anyway.  Given the many collaborations planned by developers in 2018, then this year, placing their dollars and euros in XRP, you can get a good income.
Yes, I agree that the rising ripple price every year is an indication that it is worth investing in it. Ripple has the potential to be used for bank transfer in the future.
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

Some experts believe that ripple can subsequently claim a serious alternative to SWIFT.

Proof of reliability is recognized by such well-known companies as BBVA, UBS, Mitsubishi UFJ, Santander. Note that the ripple was invested by Accenture, Seagate, Andreessen Horowitz.
Artos893

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

You can try now to invest in Ripple and maybe even by the end of the year the price will grow a little on this coin, but I would advise investing in another coin.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

I am very Neutral about the coin, which is issued as the us dollar. It can at any time take and bring down their number of new. This is a banking trick that caught all the investors. Yes, she has support from the banks, because they are the ones who created it. I personally do not see her future. There are more promising coins. Although on the other hand, it is worth having a couple of hundred of this coin.
Niklomn

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

I do not believe in this coin, but it is possible when the market will recover and the price will grow on this coin.  But I would not take any chances.
metalice

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

I'm neutral about ripple. But I do not buy ripple. For me, there are many other promising coins for investing.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:37:14 AM

I think ripple coins are good for investment from now on. I do not know more about Ripple yet, certainly their side has worked with many banks. and it was very nice
Ripple became a coin that I rely on to generate substantial profits both with trading and investment. with its ever-increasing development capable of generating huge and gradual profits even further. so that the presence of Ripple is the right solution to generate much greater profits in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:06:35 AM

the rise in the near future I think not. But if you want the ripple to long-term investment then it is a good choice. with the many developments that ripple certainly makes his system could be better and increasingly have the potential in the long term investment. Moreover, the large number of partners who joined in the ripple will increasingly make its value to be great.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:11:23 AM

ripple started a new era in the banking sector. a very successful project. much more area will be used in the near future. For me, the price is very low. This is an opportunity for new markete participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: