Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:55:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15649 times)
vitalskir

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

ripple started a new era in the banking sector. a very successful project. much more area will be used in the near future. For me, the price is very low. This is an opportunity for new markete participants.
So much good news about Ripple, but the coin goes down.  No one uses Ripple.  Investing in Ripple is a bad idea.
Thanushka47

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

I was a big fan of this coin (XRP) and I bought some amount last April. I believe Ripple price will boost again when the market recovers again. But I think, if you search the market, you can find out promising projects which may be a better investment than Ripple.
Jana Wood

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

Ripple is well introduced into our society. Very many take t and exchange Ripple. I decided to invest in this coin. Wink
blinkin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

I was a big fan of this coin (XRP) and I bought some amount last April. I believe Ripple price will boost again when the market recovers again. But I think, if you search the market, you can find out promising projects which may be a better investment than Ripple.
You're right.  Investing in Ripple is not the best idea.  And now there are more promising coins.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
Now less than 67c, now Ripple price $0.44 (coinmarketcap). Ripple is a good choice, it has big opportunity to rise up more. SOmebody invested around $5k-$6k on only ripple (XRP). I have some ripple also. It is really better altcoin. Ripple prediction $7-$8 in this year. Expert traders said that.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Ripple is an open source distribution system that is in beta. Many people still say the ripple is the generic name of a digital electronic money. The Ripple Network was launched in 2012, with the goal of enabling people to use their banking, paypal, credit card or financial institution at an extremely low cost, and speed management. .
Moolah.lol

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

The price of Ripple will only rise if the cryptocurrency market as a whole starts to rise. And this requires a steady growth of bitcoin, as the basis of this market.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

At this time in the market, and so very big fall, but I do not know, and so never believed in this coin, since it was too overrated and people believed in it and bought it when its price was high and then lost money because they were selling cheaper
ngoctubn2002

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

a project to be invested but the fluctuations need to be well analyzed. I would advise investing in amounts that will not disappoint you. But I do not think you will hurt if you do more
Loropot

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

I do not believe that in the future the price for Ripple will grow strongly.  Maybe when the market returns the price will grow by 15-20% maximum.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

Ripple is an open source distribution system that is in beta. Many people still say the ripple is the generic name of a digital electronic money. The Ripple Network was launched in 2012, with the goal of enabling people to use their banking, paypal, credit card or financial institution at an extremely low cost, and speed management. .
There was no benefit to the token holders at all the only benefit from the foundation is being adopted by the banker to replace their traditional system with ripple blockchain and that's the main point at this case. Ripple coin deserves zero value because it has not any ability to be used by those are holding it.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
minlirto

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:23:48 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

You can try investing in Ripple now, but a lot of time has passed and the price does not grow.
Z_Max

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

I think that this is a very good and promising coin. She has a good future. She will show herself yet.
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

Recently, Ripple is not happy with its news, so I would not advise investing in this crypto currency. If you really want, you can invest in it no more than 5% of your deposit.
1hgfd030

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:40:01 PM

I am going to invest into Ripple. it is a safe investment, I think.
btcmmo847

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

Ripple is excellent and appropriate for long-term investments, Ripple's investment is also safe, I really like Ripple because of the fast deals.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

Ripple officials continue to speak negatively about XRP,  to make investment is your own decision but i can only advise you not to invest all your money.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:55:09 PM

I think it's worthwhile to wait a little longer, to see what happens in a week, because now everything is very difficult to track, and we just have to wait and see what's going on grandiose.
Faradeo39

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

Ripple officials continue to speak negatively about XRP,  to make investment is your own decision but i can only advise you not to invest all your money.
You're right.  If a person wants to invest in Ripple, then it's best to invest only a portion of the money so that you will not lose all your money later.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

You're right.  If a person wants to invest in Ripple, then it's best to invest only a portion of the money so that you will not lose all your money later.
Erm, only yesterday I was reading an article on India and the XRP officials and I've always seen good media reports on XRP which is why I invested but I'm concern as its not the best coin on the market at this moment.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: