Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15647 times)
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:34:44 PM

If we look at prices a few months ago ripples could reach $ 1 price and now the price has gone down very deep so now is the right time to start investing in ripples, let alone ripples now have improved performance in transactions and they also work with some big banks so the potential given is quite promising, believe only with the ripple of coins because for the long term is very potential to generate big profits if we buy coins with large quantities as well.

This is not true. This are only speculations. So far there are no big banks that use XRP and I doubt that they will be ever. Ripple is build on speculations only and it is not worth investing in my opinion.

XiaoRui

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:42:16 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
Ripple is a very good coin for investment, it has great prospects and potential.
a good working team that does not stop there and tries to increase its popularity and demand.
I think after half a year and the ripple will stand at least three times as much.

Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

If we look at prices a few months ago ripples could reach $ 1 price and now the price has gone down very deep so now is the right time to start investing in ripples, let alone ripples now have improved performance in transactions and they also work with some big banks so the potential given is quite promising, believe only with the ripple of coins because for the long term is very potential to generate big profits if we buy coins with large quantities as well.

This is not true. This are only speculations. So far there are no big banks that use XRP and I doubt that they will be ever. Ripple is build on speculations only and it is not worth investing in my opinion.
I also believe that XRP will be able to become a widely used coin in global payments and in banks because it has many advantages to become more popular. The XRP community has been huge and sustainable since its inception, with good fundamentals and unlimited numbers, which are factors that XRP dominates in this race.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

I do not believe in ripple prices that will rise in the near future, because now the ripple still has not shown a significant movement. where many predict that ripples will continue to be coins that have increased, but now the ripple has not shown that.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:23:26 PM

Personally I would not recommend investing in Ripple as I consider it a very tricky attempt by banks to create a centralized currency and shift Bitcoin from the throne without direct conflict
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:04:20 AM

I also hope that its price will increase again as before. I will buy and look forward to profit.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

Ripple in my opinion has great potential, like dogecoin. With a cheap price you can buy a lot of ripple coins. You can buy it now, because the price is falling.
neontro

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

Now the price for Ripple has slightly increased, only 5%.  But I think by the end of the year the price will rise by a maximum of 25%.
Spiderman3

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

I think by the end of the year as on all other coins, the price for Ripple will also grow.  But I doubt that there will be very good growth.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

Why not? I still think that XRP is worth to invest in. You should know that at the early of last year, price of XRP is so fucking low but at the end of last year it was more than 2$ and so many guys cried because they didn't believe in XRP. LOL. I think if it's not a good coin so there is no way that XRP can have higher rank like that Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
sword024

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

Ripple has a tremendous potential for manipulation. If there is such a tool, they are likely to use them more than once to make a profit. Well, no one will try to make pumps in a falling market, as now. So it's no surprise that Ripple is now moving along with the market.
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

Ripple altcoint type which I think is quite prospective to be invested, although not as good as ethereum, if sure start investing in this ripple, hopefully you are lucky
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

Ripple is much good news, besides that the market has also dropped significantly. Current ripple prices are too good to buy and hold them in the near future. If the market enters the uptrend period, I think the ripple might have surfaced ETH in terms of market capitalization.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

in my opinion, Ripple is an old altcoin. It has a very different and interesting concept in relation to the banks. This coin is unique and it is rather stable. I am sure that Ripple can survive in this market and they may begin to increase in some years later. It is still a worthy coin investment.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:37:18 PM

I have a lot of doubts about this coin. Earlier there were rumors that the founder of the ripple sold all his coins, others said that the price would soon rise. But I'm not used to believing rumors, so I'll wait.
SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

Though ripple has a very slow movement in rising but I believe it has a very good future and there will be some positive improvement in the system so, I consider it a good coin to invest in and hold till when you can make something reasonable as profit.
Kosmolet

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

Though ripple has a very slow movement in rising but I believe it has a very good future and there will be some positive improvement in the system so, I consider it a good coin to invest in and hold till when you can make something reasonable as profit.
Yes you are right.  The price of Ripple is growing very slowly.  But maybe in the future the price will start to grow faster.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

If we look at the upcoming events based on the charts, then we can say that in the near future we can see the pumping of the project, because the market should push the price of Ripple up, probably this will happen in the near future.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

I believe that Ripple is the good coin that can be even a rival of ether as according to most ratings it is the third one following btc and ether. this is a good evidence of its popularity and worthiness i think
Hishad32

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:10:15 AM

I recollect Ripple as one of the potential coin that i'm able to put money into for this bull run upcomming. but you allways want to make your very own choice approximately making an investment, due to the fact you're the best responsible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: