Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15645 times)
trangvui150520@gmail.com

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

Its price is lower XRP is very popular because of the potential that it brings. So I find that XRP is good too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:21:00 AM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?

Actualy ripple is a good coin and one of the major coins that belong into coin market caps,therefore there is big potential thats this coin will become more popular and grow in the  market,maybe at this moment the price value is low,but we dont know in the future,this coins become profitable and surpass  the bitcoin someday as being number one in the exchange market.

Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

I think Ripple is the best altcoin with low price at the moment to invest in Smiley. You no need to think or worry too much if you're going to invest in this cryptocurrency Smiley. You should know that it's the best cryptocurrency for so many traders/holders/investors last year cause its price increased so many times and there are so many new millionaires just because of investing in XRP Smiley. Try to believe XRP this time and wait till the end of this year Smiley.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

Ripple is excellent and appropriate for long-term investments, Ripple's investment is also safe, I really like Ripple because of the fast deals, Ripple also keeps working with Banks and other big companies, I'm sure they will become bigger in the coming year .
I agree with you. I also like ripples because the coins are good and promise long-term investments.
RIPPLE is safe and very suitable for transactions and can work with other companies.
I hope RIPPLE coins in the future are much in demand by many people and coins that grow very big.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:19:17 AM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

RIPPLE is supported by BANK, even the ones I know. Banks in my country support RIPPLE. But behind all that counts from Crypto.
my personal opinion, if you really have more money, use a small percent of the total money you have only a small percentage of%.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

Ripple is one of those good coins and is now on the list of 5 best coins, I think Ripple will continue to survive and become bigger in the future I am sure Ripple has a bright future and is perfect for investment.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:25:06 AM

Ripple is excellent and appropriate for long-term investments, Ripple's investment is also safe, I really like Ripple because of the fast deals, Ripple also keeps working with Banks and other big companies, I'm sure they will become bigger in the coming year .
I agree with you. I also like ripples because the coins are good and promise long-term investments.
RIPPLE is safe and very suitable for transactions and can work with other companies.
I hope RIPPLE coins in the future are much in demand by many people and coins that grow very big.
1 thing that give plus value from Ripple is it can get support by a lot of companies. that is make this coin still survive until now. more expand means more thing that can help to develop this coin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:46:20 AM

Banks support this coin. Even if we deny it, they would not let it fall even if new coins with better features shows up. They will pump the crap out of this coin by printing out money to lure investors exchange their bitcoins for this coin.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:27:56 AM

I think Ripple is the best altcoin with low price at the moment to invest in Smiley. You no need to think or worry too much if you're going to invest in this cryptocurrency Smiley. You should know that it's the best cryptocurrency for so many traders/holders/investors last year cause its price increased so many times and there are so many new millionaires just because of investing in XRP Smiley. Try to believe XRP this time and wait till the end of this year Smiley.
Please stop to tell everyone about that, it's a security token and even coinbase doesn't wanna put any effort to consider it to be listed on the list of the coin that will be listed on the coinbase platform.
In fact the ripple company was giving nothing to the majority of investors and stake holders. That's so terrible.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

I chilly concern that the firm that has been finished ripple so afar dash swimmingly and bring departure or maximum growing championing ripple in this age. whether the firm come after, so I am confident it faculty not hire a great time to raise its price.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

if for now there are so many good news about Ripple, but the coins are falling, so when we see no one is using Ripple for now, so if we want to invest in Ripple this is a bad idea for future investment.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

I'm always trying to stay aside from Ripple, I just don't like it because almost 90% of coin in the hand of the team and they often manipulate the price
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

I think ripple coins are good for investment from now on. I do not know more about Ripple yet, certainly their side has worked with many banks. and it was very nice

It's really really good. Imagine there are banks like HSBC and Bank of America that are working with them. That's a serious turn on and reason to buy and invest in Ripple. I believe it will increase in market value soon
Mishkagami

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

Yes, in the near future the price for Ripple will grow when the market recovers.  But that's what will be next year is difficult to predict.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

ask yourself what ripple do and have(tech) right now
this way you could see a little clearer picture
Ripple is a coin with an ever-increasing development, with present enhancements being highly capable of generating far more profits. so this Ripple can be said to be a coin with such an ever-increasing development that produces more profits. other than Ripple is classified inexpensive coins.
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:04:42 AM

Although it is still difficult to predict, but I'm sure this ripple will certainly experience a price increase but we can not guess the time when, given the current market conditions have not recovered, and certainly this ripple in the future will grow better
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

Ripple very promising technology in the financial system. I think that the prospects for development are very great for this project. The main thing is that the project team develops and implements this technology, and also cooperated with large banks and international companies. We will observe the development Ripple.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

I think in the information about RIPPLE does not really know it in detail, but according to some information from some of the groups I met, RIPPLE is very good, let alone investing from now on. The development is so good as it is now. Keep up the good information about ripples so maybe it's a good investment.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

Ripple very promising technology in the financial system. I think that the prospects for development are very great for this project. The main thing is that the project team develops and implements this technology, and also cooperated with large banks and international companies. We will observe the development Ripple.
That's the first thing that we needed to do, observed and analyze  well, the project intention is build good relationship between banks and blockchain but the implications is to break the real essence of crypto, being centralized might be affecting investors as we knew that most of the time crypto traders wanted being anonymous, just think twice and see your opportunity well before placing your investment.
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

i personally think it makes sense, but just as a trial. anyway, what holds you back? do you have any doubts or suspicions the market will crash?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: