Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15652 times)
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:48:41 PM

Swell is great and fitting for long haul ventures, Ripple's speculation is likewise protected, I extremely like Ripple in view of the quick arrangements,so Im going to put into Ripple.
Ziltoid

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

I am still surprised how the coin that is not related to the cryptocurrency and decentralization could for so long is at the top of the capitalization rating. I wouldn't invest in ripple right now. I don't believe you can make money on that coin.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?

If you are ready to bet in pump and dump coin?then what are you waiting for,buy ripple and let it on your portfolio since theres a lot of speculation about this banking cryptocurrency that will have growth sooner yet this wasnt happening until now

But if you are a real investor,then have a good look about the market and choose the coins that has potential on its own capabilities not with pumping and dumping schemes
A very nice piece of advise which is actually true. I dont really treat XRP to be similar into most altcoins in the market since we do know that this coins is backed up by traditional bankers.
This is really susceptible to pump and dump but if you do have the money to risk up then buying up would be on your own choice but you should always think up that not all speculative claims would happen ahead.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

Ripple is the largest investor in crypto currencies. investors have high expectations. you will see that in the future you will succeed when you analyze the project.

RIPPLE is supported by BANK, even the ones I know. Banks in my country support RIPPLE. But behind all that counts from Crypto.my personal opinion, if you really have more money, use a small percent of the total money you have only a small percentage of%.
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

ripple digital currencies did not see exactly what was needed in the market. I think it has one of the best projects. there is a project that can speed up banking and commerce. the value will certainly increase in the coming years.
Stuart_Shook

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

Ripple is the largest investor in crypto currencies. investors have high expectations. you will see that in the future you will succeed when you analyze the project.

RIPPLE is supported by BANK, even the ones I know. Banks in my country support RIPPLE. But behind all that counts from Crypto.my personal opinion, if you really have more money, use a small percent of the total money you have only a small percentage of%.

If ripple is supported by banks, then it's an attempt by mainstream financial services to replace bitcoin? Ripple seems a bit suspicious to me (but not useless) as it's gotten a lot of attention from the mainstream media. There seems to be some kind of backing behind it. Maybe it's designed by central banks as their own crypto?

There was a lot of speculation about ripple being adopted by some major retailers so that's kind of caused a bit of craziness in the price. I think it'll settle and start moving upwards again soon, once it's bottomed out.
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

I think that it is worth looking at more promising coins. ripple already gave his. I think a special increase should not be expected, but it's your business
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

Have you ever invested in the market of currency ripple yet? Bitcoin and co-ripple use P2P peer-to-peer networks, meaning that transactions without third-party interference are the dominant feature of ripple.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

Ripple is a kind of altcoint that is currently worth to be calculated, although not yet sabagus ethereum but surely we hope that the ripple for future development will be better, to be able to grow better yet certainly takes time
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:37:59 AM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

If you are ready to bet in pump and dump coin?then what are you waiting for,buy ripple and let it on your portfolio since theres a lot of speculation about this banking cryptocurrency that will have growth sooner yet this wasnt happening until now

But if you are a real investor,then have a good look about the market and choose the coins that has potential on its own capabilities not with pumping and dumping schemes
A very nice piece of advise which is actually true. I dont really treat XRP to be similar into most altcoins in the market since we do know that this coins is backed up by traditional bankers.
This is really susceptible to pump and dump but if you do have the money to risk up then buying up would be on your own choice but you should always think up that not all speculative claims would happen ahead.
They are not backed it but they are only creating such a partnership to transfer the ripple technology (blockchain) to be adopted by them to replace their traditional system to reduce the cost of operational.
They are not using ripple coin and it's totally worthless.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

This is still a very promising currency, although many try to assure people of the opposite. No wonder she was the first who was chosen for these financial calculations.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

I personally do not believe that the coin Ripple can be very hard to increase in price. There are many reasons why I say so. First, it is a centralized coin and belongs to the Bank cartels. At any time, they can still issue this coin and its limit will greatly increase, and the price will fall

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Ripple is a very good coin to invest in because it has very good support and I believe in future it will improve on some of its features and will be more promising. If you wish to invest in ripple, this is a good time for you to invest because the price is low and you can hold for as long as the price will be high enough for you to make reasonable profit.
kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

I think Ripple is an open source based replacement for the SWIFT network. It is also a currency that’s being rapidly adopted in Asia.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

probably it will, seeing how they develop it and polish from all sides. anyway it is among best altcoins, it has a strong background and support. invest with a strategy

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Hikimanr

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

The price of Ripple falls every day, maybe it will change when the market recovers, but I doubt that the price will grow several times.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

Ripple plans to destroy the monopoly of SWIFT, establishing cooperation with banks and financial institutions around the world. As soon as the news appears on another successful partnership, the rate of this crypto currency is growing - this is natural.
cryptotrade007

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

Ripplr is a wild card for me.  It could do amazing, but it could be a flop.  Personally whatever you decide, I wouldn't put a lot on them.  Seems like they could be replaced by another cryptoxurrency fairly easily.
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

I think that a very large profit from this coin should not be expected, but it can still give some kind of profit. Therefore, it should also be regarded as an investment.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

They are not backed it but they are only creating such a partnership to transfer the ripple technology (blockchain) to be adopted by them to replace their traditional system to reduce the cost of operational.
They are not using ripple coin and it's totally worthless.
Not a literally backed but a support and recognition but overall this is really a useless coin which its value do being hyped up because of such involvement but us who do have knowledge or experience will  definitely spot out of this coin which I don't even see why its being included on the list.
Hate to admit even these coins doesn't have any use at all but still we do see its progress along the way.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: