Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:52:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15651 times)
kam2446

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

Ripple allows financial institutions to make ultra-fast low cost  payments and is well-positioned to become one of the financial industry’s leading blockchain-based payment systems providers in the future.
kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

This alternative cryptocurrency looks like very promising and it takes place in my list of the altcoins which have a large potential. Unfortunately I don't think that Ripple will be competetive one in the future but in the real time it is stronger than majority of altcoins.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

ripple is a good coin to hold from research but the issue currently in all coins are that the crypto values are volatile and the values are dropping and rising but the future of ripple is bright.
balodon88

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
You can take a chance and invest in Ripple but I advise you to hold the coins only until the end of the year and then sell it right away.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

Ripple is the only cryptocurrency supported by Google Ventures. Ripple Labs has created a lot of interest in Blockchain technology with Interledger Protocol (ILP), including from Apple and Google, according to information I've read in the media. ILP can carry this coin for wider use. Interestingly the Ripple system has also been used by Citi, Visa, and Nasdaq. Ripple offers advantages such as Blockchain for faster international payment settlement and has added 75 clients in the banking world.

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

You aren't wrong if you want to invest in it, because the spread of these coin is growing day by day.

I don't think, so it might still take 1 or 2 more months and this isn't much different from other crypto coins.

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

Ripple is the third largest mathematical algorithm in the world and is highly appreciated by investors. Copper ripple is being greatly anticipated on its development in the future. Ripple is the name of both a pre-XRP and a currency settlement network. This is an open source distribution payment system is still in the testing phase.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

Experts predict the ripple might be the second "Bitcoin" and help cryptocurrency become "more legit". Unlike the towering Bitcoin price segment. Ripple (XRP) is currently trading at less than $ 1. However, many e-money experts predict that in the near future, this coin could become a "catalyst" in a new era of digital money.
ivy_project
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

I think ripple coins are good for investment from now on. I do not know more about Ripple yet, certainly their side has worked with many banks. and it was very nice

Actually, ripple has only worked with 2 banks and are developing a product for only 1. We are working with 10+ developing products.

The Ivy Project
Whitepaper | Bounty Campaign
Twitter | Facebook | Telegram | Reddit | GitHub
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:59:02 AM

Ripple is one of the potential coin..i beleive this coin will survive and they become more popular and grow in the market,, it is safe also and very suitable transactions..the bank support this coin..im sure Ripple has a bright future and perfect for investment...
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

ripple is the highest quality project I have discovered up to now. I think the price is an opportunity now. it will receive intense demand within a few years and the price will increase.
gorodskoi

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

I do not trust this coin and so if the price is very low I would not risk and invest in Ripple.  Or would invest a very small amount of money.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

MY view is Ripple is excellent coin. It has great potential in the crypto market and investors believe in Ripple too much. The popularity of Ripple is increasing day by day. So i think invest in Ripple more and you will earn more profit.
Kaycee0202

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

Ripple is a very remarkable coin and has done very well in the crypto world
blinkin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

Now the price for Ripple is even lower and I suggest investing a small part of the money in this coin and holding the coins until the end of the year.
Stuart_Shook

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:50:54 AM

Ripple is the only cryptocurrency supported by Google Ventures. Ripple Labs has created a lot of interest in Blockchain technology with Interledger Protocol (ILP), including from Apple and Google, according to information I've read in the media. ILP can carry this coin for wider use. Interestingly the Ripple system has also been used by Citi, Visa, and Nasdaq. Ripple offers advantages such as Blockchain for faster international payment settlement and has added 75 clients in the banking world.

You aren't wrong if you want to invest in it, because the spread of these coin is growing day by day.

I don't think, so it might still take 1 or 2 more months and this isn't much different from other crypto coins.

Well well well... if Google's supporting it, then it can't be completely useless, can it? I expect it will get some kind of boost if Google says something about it. That's what has me confused about Ripple. It looks useless but there is a lot of support for it coming from major networks and institutions like the banks.

I think it might be worth putting a little bit into at this stage. It's so low you wouldn't lose much anyway. 100 coins at 67 cents each could very well turn into $6.70 if these Google claims prove to be true... but wouldn't Google want to do their own thing? Why all this hype about Ripple in particular?
vitalskir

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

Very strange, but now the price of all coins is growing, but the price of Ripple is falling.  I do not really trust this coin.
neontro

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Today the price for Ripple is 0.34 $.  Now the price of this coin is very low and I would not risk investing in Ripple.
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

Ripple was so promising alternative cryptocurrency in the past but its current position is too weak to predict something good for its development.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Ripple is a long-term shot. It is strongly connected to banks and most of banks want Ripple technology xRapid, but they dont want to buy XRP token - it is verz importnatn Ripple and XRP is not the same. Ripple got only good news and strong partnerships during spring 2018 and still there was no price movement. It will need really couple of years until it is adoptech enough to see a significant price increase.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

in the near future will grow everything! now very low prices for investment! pulsation at the beginning of the year gave a very good profit to all its investors! I think that when the market turns in the opposite direction, it will give many more multiplications!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: