Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15645 times)
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

While there are ongoing debates about XRPs nature and lack of decentralization, it does appear to have a competent team behind it (in terms in promoting the adoption of Ripples networks, including xRapid).  This bodes well, as does the lack of forks or infighting a la Bitcoin & Co.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

XRP shows very good results in the bear market. Look at the capitalization, it takes 2 place ahead of Ethereum. Unfortunately, XRP has a very large max supply, but if it has a future. I think 50 cents is a good price to buy.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

The coin is very good, the fact that its a lot Yes this is such a unique minus of course)) But the coin is very well kept.  My opinion is that you need to work with this coin.  I think it will be a good coin for traders.
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

I think Ripple is a good investment at any time. The price isn't so big now so you can start buying it. As for me, I hold Ripple and don't plan sellig it in the nearest two years.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

RIPPLE is at a great buy right now! Unless it drops further  Grin
   As far as I remember, the price of Ripple may be even lower than the current one. But of course it is worth buying now ... and all because of the low rate of Bitcoin (
Ripple this time being the main topic with its ability to continue to grow making Ripple many pursued more people to support the advancement of Ripple going forward. This is the Altcoin ripple has the potential to be a constantly evolving and coins into the coin is stable and more expertise.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:29:28 AM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
Well if to look at the moment I think not the best time for investments, now very difficult bearish wedge after it we will break I think then and it will be possible to invest
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:46:22 AM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Ripple of course is now in good area to buy as the rest of the coins , but of course when you buy a put stop loss , so not much to go in the negative

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
marksayson

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

Ripple is a very good coin. But in your perspective value prediction, it is still overvalue. Right now it is sitting in .3 cents. Now is a good time maybe to buy this coin. And also, ripple is sitting right now at the second place in coin market cap.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

Ripple falls in price not as fast as other coins. Ripple hit everyone with his high growth rate. Some fans Ripple even suggested that it will rise in price to 10 dollars. I don’t think it is possible, but the coin is supported by a great development team. Ripple is everywhere where it is possible to use crypto as a payment system.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

Ripple is a very good coin. But in your perspective value prediction, it is still overvalue. Right now it is sitting in .3 cents. Now is a good time maybe to buy this coin. And also, ripple is sitting right now at the second place in coin market cap.
I also think that this is a very good time to invest in Ripple, because the market price is quite low, and that is why we can hold it for some time and then make a good profit.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

Now it is not necessary to keep and buy ripple, now bearish trend of the General market is, and only you will leave in the negative than a plus, buy when there is a reversal!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Zaibraid

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

If I asked about the price of crypto currencies in the near future, I can't be sure. But if this ripple is used for long-term investments, the price in the future will be very potential. If you see the opportunity for ripple success in the future, then indeed ripple should be used as an option to invest. Indeed in the near term, it is very worrying but for the long term the ripple is very potential. Ripple is an investment choice because it has a very innovative advantage, namely in terms of transaction speed. By using ripple, we can do many transactions at once at a time without interference. Ripple will automatically repair itself and return to normal when a hard fork occurs.

dcomomal
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

I do not like centralised coins and do not believe that XRP has a big potential. Maybe it will go up to 5 USD per coin, but it will never cross the bar of that price. You should not support centralised solutions, but you need to support crypto!
juntop1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:26:28 PM

XRP is definitely a promising coin. It surprised me with having success on the market even while all cryptocurrencies are going down. I have some XRP for trading (https://cex.io/xrp-btc) which I perform on CEX. XRP has displaced Ethereum by market capitalization, now it’s the second biggest crypto after Bitcoin. Despite its disadvantage of centralization, we can clearly see that it is a solid investment.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

ripple is a very ambitious currency, has risen quite a bit in price in the last year, and we can see that it has a tendency to rise, of course, if you don't mind that it is centralized and is practically not a cryptocurrency, no problem that you invest in it then.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

I always think that ripple is not a good investment for a long time,
They have too many supply and not all are in the people in the community.
I still doubt that the big part of numbers are with the team wallet.
RIPPLE is just a dump and pump token.
They are number 2 now because on the number of supply htey have.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

Because Ripple is one of the few working projects. But I also do not like the XRP coin. The team has too many coins, the team can very strongly manipulate the price of an XRP coin.
except that the team manipulates the price and the coin itself is not used by the huge amount of people. technology is used but not token

(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

Ripple recently can be seem like a separate market.
the price are so stable compare to all other coins including bitcoin. and volume is so big
I think it could stand this for quite along.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

Ripple recently can be seem like a separate market.
the price are so stable compare to all other coins including bitcoin. and volume is so big
I think it could stand this for quite along.
Ripples are stable, the evidence doesn't decrease much like ETH.
Ripple is my favrite coin because of coins with real work and a good team.
The ripples will remain above.
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

Looks like its gonna go sideways for a while...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: