Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15645 times)
Longthi_4823_Love

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:02:16 PM

I believe that Ripple will increase very strongly in the near future and are investing in the present time. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:53:16 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
Ripple getting popular more and more hopefully it'll increase as expected

Of course, I like Ripple after I used to send remittances through this cryptocurrency. It's fast and has low fees when sending transactions. Ripple positions itself in the remittance industry and I think sooner they will lead in this sector. In my opinion, Ripple can compete for bitcoin in terms of utilization, its transaction volume in the future.

Open for Campaigns
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:53:30 PM

In my opinion ripple is one of the best project in this market. I know many people in this market have some issue with ripple cause ripple is kind of centralised and backed by bank. But still ripple is a project with a great vision and it's constantly upgrade itself as promised. And they really have some big partnership too. I think in future ripple will be one of the most used project.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:06:54 AM

In my opinion ripple is one of the best project in this market. I know many people in this market have some issue with ripple cause ripple is kind of centralised and backed by bank. But still ripple is a project with a great vision and it's constantly upgrade itself as promised. And they really have some big partnership too. I think in future ripple will be one of the most used project.

Ripple being supported by banks is a good hint of its possibility being centralized in nature? Because decentralization is one the last words banks want to hear.

EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 06:13:08 AM

Hello. I believe that Ripple has good technology and the coin will increase in value in the future. The main thing is legal regulation and Ripple technology will be used by banks for settlements.
ACTrend

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 01:38:44 PM

I would not invest in ripple. There is nothing behind this coin. They have no technology. In addition, rumors about them are not very good. Therefore, it is better to invest in more worthy and reliable coins. Wink

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:48:50 PM

I would not invest in ripple. There is nothing behind this coin. They have no technology. In addition, rumors about them are not very good. Therefore, it is better to invest in more worthy and reliable coins. Wink
Perhaps you did not read clearly about ripple, it has technology but this technology does not support its currency, the technology behind it supports banks while the ripple coin is just a symbol, the value is not really appreciated. However, we should not consider this angle and refuse to invest in ripple, it is still a highly ranked coin in the market with a stable price, sometimes whale groups can pump it up, and for those who don't like the risk and prefer the long term, ripple is probably the right destination for them.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:33:52 PM

This coin recently has nothing outstanding. I feel the future will not change when people pay attention to Bitcoin a lot. I recommend not investing in it

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:51:29 PM

For Ripple, there was always news of the new deal. For now, this situation is over. New developments for Ripple can always be. This market is moving forward with speculation. A new story can be written in Ripple.
Cryptohelp01

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:23:10 AM

The Ripple is a reliable coin that still stands at the third rank in the coinmarketcap.
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 12:15:11 PM

Indeed, in general if the price of Bitcoin rises, the price of Altcoin will also rise. But if you hold an Altcoin you will be easier to control loss, compared to Bitcoin. Alt graph depends on BTC graph.

when the king rises, alts will only have one option which will be kneel

the part which you alts will rise is no correct, actually the usd equivalent of their value will increase which is not much important for us, as we are crypto users, not fiat lovers  Grin

but when the king rises fully, it will allow alts to stand and only then the real alts (not those shitscoins) can stand in front of their king
thats the time we do call AltSeason ( the dream of many crypto users with shitcoin bags  Cheesy) Cheesy
When talking about shitcoin, of course we don't like it here, because there is too much shitcoin. But what we maintain is coins that do have good potential for the future.

As far as my observations, Altcoin is very dependent on the movement of Bitcoin. Look at the daily chart, always moving in the same direction. Only a few different coins.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:05:08 AM

good old times when they ask if it worth to invest or not

CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 07:00:27 AM

Look at Ripple Price Currently move at $0.552920
CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:06:49 AM

Will Ripple Renounce ?
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:39:18 AM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

I think the final price for XRP will be above 10k usd. I'm 99.9% sure of it.
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 06:13:00 PM

Ripple has proven that the coin is worth investing in. With the conditions still under SEC lawsuit, Ripple price continues to rise. The large trading volume proves this coin is still in high demand.
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 07:33:20 PM

Ripple has proven that the coin is worth investing in. With the conditions still under SEC lawsuit, Ripple price continues to rise. The large trading volume proves this coin is still in high demand.
What if the SEC lawsuit is accepted and Ripple can't appeal? Im still in dilemma about Ripple, the rising price movement makes me even more worried about buying it  Undecided

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
kvok1

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 10:31:01 PM

what is going on with ripple its a little bit high 0.6
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 10:35:06 PM

What if the SEC lawsuit is accepted and Ripple can't appeal? Im still in dilemma about Ripple, the rising price movement makes me even more worried about buying it  Undecided

In all honesty, buying XRP is really a punch in the air as you don't know what will be its future. And looking back at what OP wrote about 3 years ago, XRP was 67cents and now it is in the 61 cents level. Nothing much changed for the last 3 years but the price right now is already a progress based from when the news came out regarding their SEC issues. Maybe people are hoping that XRP will get out of this mess, the reason why it is showing good price in the market. But still not very safe to investment.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 07:41:19 AM

I believe that Ripple will increase very strongly in the near future and are investing in the present time. Grin
I think RIPPLE is not a good investment right now, although XRP has got out of some trouble, but investor confidence has decreased.
It is very difficult for XRP to achieve historical prices, investing in XRP at this point is more risky than it can bring.

Nevertheless, a market trend is observed as a jump in prices remains the most likely scenario if the bulls continue to hold the price above $ 0.53. In this way, XRP is traded in an upward channel, which confirms the continuing power of buyers. Overall, local resistance at $ 0.75 could be tested next week if trading volume increases.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: