Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:40:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3620 times)
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

Leaving your job is a terrible idea. The ideal scenario is you have a job while doing your crypto taks like bounty, mining, and trading. Like me, I have my regular job and doing some bounty campaigns to add extra income for me. Crypto is a very volatile market and it is really hard to cope with in.
Due to the volatility of the cryptocurrencies, nothing is so certain, hence people only predict the future based from the data from the past. Losing your job in exchange for committing your money and your future into something that is uncertain is just so irrational.

Lesterus

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

Leaving a Job is not a good idea the volatility of cryptocurrencies would not give you good income every time its better to make crypto as your extra income but not as source of daily needs.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

I totally agree with your statement. Quitting your job to do 'full time' in this market is literally one of the worst thing you must never do. This market is highly volatile and full of uncertainty therefore people should always consider this market just as a investment / hobby not as a 'job' because this market could ruin your life real fast. Maybe the chances of people could success in this market is lower than 20%, as a day-trader I mean. Although I personally believe that this market has lots of potential, I think we still can't deny the fact that this market is still a bubble.
k1on4ik

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

Yes, I am leaving my job, quitting it as you may say and I am in to cryptocurrency, but that doesn't mean I will just rely on this only.  I know and fully aware about the advantages and disadvantages of it but I think I am ready for it.
GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

I don´t think so, you can actually make your life of crypto. Not that I am trying to do so at all, but I think that someone that has good knowledge could do it and succeed.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

I don´t think so, you can actually make your life of crypto. Not that I am trying to do so at all, but I think that someone that has good knowledge could do it and succeed.
Whoever is making more money in crypto than in regular job they can't say crypto is extra income and these people can surely leave their job.
The question is what are they doing, maybe this whole thing dies one day and what then? So sometimes is really better to keep working regular.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

Most of the time, I find that many people who make money with bounty programs are mostly unemployed. I do not think people who have stable jobs will have time to participate in the bounty program
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

Even though i'm doing bounty campaign and investing, i decided to keep my part-time job as i can get my income in monthly basis while crypto work don't. But to be honest, my income from crypto is way much bigger than my part-time job. I know some famous traders on twitter who leaved their regular job in order to become a full-time trader. They must had been planned about that for a long time, knowing the risk etc.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Yes, everyone has different options. If someone chooses to focus on his work in crypto currency then it's best for him and maybe it's his passion. If it is true that his passion then someone will be more successful in crypto currency. It is better that we follow what our deepest heart desires. We can not follow the thinking of people because it results in a compulsion in living things. If you choose to crypto currency as the main job then you must work totality and create a good economic management so you do not slump when the market price is fluctuating.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

I dont think its a good idea to quit your job. You can do that if you have raised a lot of money and probably channelled it into another business you are doing. You can do your job as well as other crypto currencies at the same time so there is no need quitting one.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

There is nothing bad in quitting a job after you must have made huge profit, I read alot of stories of people who have made millions investing into crypto, so why do you need to keep working, since your live is set, but it very sadden to hear people quitting their normal job when they have nothing in reserve to leave on
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

Whoever is making more money in crypto than in regular job they can't say crypto is extra income and these people can surely leave their job.
The question is what are they doing, maybe this whole thing dies one day and what then? So sometimes is really better to keep working regular.

I would say that leaving your job is not good idea regardless of how much money you make at job and how much money you make in crypto. If you want to make crypto your main job you have to be prepared. But this is not easy job either. And it is not constant income as well.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

It depends on their own decision.
If they think crypto will make them more profit and they can take the consequences. It's okay.
But for me, i prefer crypto as my side job, because i do this just for my extra income.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

I would say that leaving your job is not good idea regardless of how much money you make at job and how much money you make in crypto. If you want to make crypto your main job you have to be prepared. But this is not easy job either. And it is not constant income as well.
yeah i agree with you. It's not easy to make crypto as our main job.
If someday the coin fall down very drastically, maybe you'll not get any profit or income for several months
While you can get your salary from ur main job every month
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

My eyes are wide opened.Unless you want to continue saluting people all the time that is when you will continue to be an employee.If you are presented with a business opportunity, why won't you stop your job and become your own boss.Only if the opportunity is promising. Honestly I don't want to be working under people and face all that stress.
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

Yes, I agree. You should have a permanent job to get income. Crypto is second job.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

I do totally agree with you. The profit from cryptocurrency is mostly not enough for a person especially with family to make a living since there's an absence of consistency due to the natural maket volatility, which is completely an important thing. Indeed it is profitable in many ways but knowing that it won't always be big especially whenever the market is falling, it won't be a good idea to quit your job just to focus on crytos.
gomeZLTC

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

Yes, like that now. They decided to work and work in crypto, but we must respect their decision. however, it is impossible for everyone in this world to turn the profession into a bounty hunter
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea.
Because they have yet to realize the real value of the crypto market. That is the nature of fluctuations. I agree a number of projects have resulted in a zero figure in value for "bounty" work. But it is not all the reason to think that is the reason for the hurt and waste of time. To me, bounty is a nice job and it is meant as a kind of investment by effort. I respect the value of bounty as a form of savings in the future. It is a perfect combination with my work.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

not really sir, im actually become a full time doing crypto job and leaving my real work as employee, it more easier to manage my time for being bounty hunters plus a day trader.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: