Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

A good recent video uploaded from the Lendsbay team - check it out here @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DKhGXN4uOo&feature=youtu.be&a

Thanks for sharing, myself and I'm sure many others can learn better by watching as opposed to reading. The only thing I would like to see/hear is that background music turned down a bit, I found it distracting at times.

That's a fact. Visuals speaks better and sticks longer than text and it gives better understanding of what is been spoken of.. I hope they keep releasing more videos frequently.

The video was a bit educating to me and i myself enjoy watching videos to reading, it tends to stick faster to my memory and also there is this feeling to it.

I wouldn't say thesame I prefer reading to videos,  I easily get bored when watching videos but For the benefit of others I would advice of of such videos. So that everyone can be carried along.

Well we can't all like same things for me I prefer videos to reading. I like that it's a short video but contains lots of info, it was well detailed and educating thanks for sharing

Videos do reach out better I find to some people, as mentioned above - some people can't be bothered to read long boring whitepapers or articles anymore - so it's great to see more video orientated resources

True that but I think if you are to invest a good sum of money you will have to do that. I know majority just base their decisions on several criteria like the hard cap and the exchanges and the team and not much consideration to how it might work? It is great that they are using various methods to deliver the idea across

You are right, mate. Before I will invest a bunch of money in a project, you have to do your own research. But I like those short videos for a first overview.

Yes, detailed analysis, research should be done before investing in any ICO. But introductory video will always increase the interest in the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

if anyone asks (as I recently did) why the progress bar suddenly shows less than last week. Here is an explanation from the telegram channel:

294 figure was a pre sale amount for a special discount. Now the pre sale investors are going through KYC and transferring funds into the contract.
They have a week to do this so as not to loose their special discount

Thanks for sharing the Information here. I do keep visiting the LendsBay telegram channel and its a good source of you want quick response to your query.

Telegram is the fastest but sometimes people find it hard to contact on Telegram through pm for to restrictions and monitoring messages in the group is another hectic task on its own due to the numerous number of messages flowing in per minute
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:22:42 PM

Amazing that LendsBay got listed on big ico-trackers and they also got very high ratings on each of them you can see those ratings here in their latest tweet: https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1009817058236948480.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

Amazing that LendsBay got listed on big ico-trackers and they also got very high ratings on each of them you can see those ratings here in their latest tweet: https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1009817058236948480.

Me too noticed that. This is one of the best ICO with all good rating and have been listed with bang in all the ICO rating and review sites.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

A good recent video uploaded from the Lendsbay team - check it out here @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DKhGXN4uOo&feature=youtu.be&a
Really short video, but it really explains a lot about lendsbay and I also notice the channel has lots of subscribers. Thanks for putting up the link.

That’s true actually, I didn’t realise when I first saw the video that LendsBay have over 9,000 subscribers on YouTube, that’s a great audience considering there are relatively few  videos on their account.

Not just for so few viewers but so early in the project I’ve seen other ICOs that even much later barely break 5k and their at this point so close to breaking 10k

Impressive figures hopefully they can convert the amount of subscribers into the amount of views. The videos do not actually have that many views.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:57:27 PM

Quite an interesting video to watch, simple, clear and concise, I think this is one of the much needed move we so look forward to in the loan industry where I don't necessarily have to go to those around my social group to get loans

I recommend this video to anyone reading to watch, it captures Loansbay concept beautifully

Good that LendsBay team have created video and shared it over YouTube. Reading Whitepaper is very time consuming, so such video at start is nice.

Ya I seriously hate the monotony of going through white papers to go through and find good projects I think doing videos in different styles and lengths that explain different aspects is the best way to explain things and also to get attention good on them formworking on videos

Every good project will have introductory video of the project. YouTube have very good user base and that's one of the best way of marketing. It's nice that LendsBay team understands the importance of videos.

Yeah. I don't actually like reading, i usually go and look for videos made for the project and watch to better understand the project. But sometimes i have no choice but to read the whitepaper. I prefer videos to reading.

Yea, is much better to create preferences for the community, be it videos or article, individuals have there choice, this is the beginning of this project and they need to go all out when it comes to marketing, the initial process matters a lot as it will determine the direction of the project, so the team should use all the needed tools that they can lay their hands on to make this a success
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

have you already registered for the beta version? it should appear in June. I'm really looking forward to testing the platform. Let's see if I can lend money :-)

Well there's not much time left in June now so beta should be available soon in that case! Now lend me some money haha
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:33:12 PM

have you already registered for the beta version? it should appear in June. I'm really looking forward to testing the platform. Let's see if I can lend money :-)

Well there's not much time left in June now so beta should be available soon in that case! Now lend me some money haha

Oh damn the beta is out this month? Should be interesting to see how it performs! Small term loans between friends and family, or even P2P loans could be interesting with this.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

Oh damn the beta is out this month? Should be interesting to see how it performs! Small term loans between friends and family, or even P2P loans could be interesting with this.

Loans dispersal between friends and families is a nice concept for sure and would be used by any common man in the near future. Indeed beta version of their platform is the most expected one at this moment.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

Loans dispersal between friends and families is a nice concept for sure and would be used by any common man in the near future. Indeed beta version of their platform is the most expected one at this moment.

"Loans dispersal between friends and families is a nice concept for sure" - Definitely. A more official and trustworthy approach to something like Paypal
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

if anyone asks (as I recently did) why the progress bar suddenly shows less than last week. Here is an explanation from the telegram channel:

294 figure was a pre sale amount for a special discount. Now the pre sale investors are going through KYC and transferring funds into the contract.

Wow,  finally I got to understand why the sudden change. Well I wish them success because the project is really awesome and it gonna be helpful to a lot of people

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

Wow,  finally I got to understand why the sudden change. Well I wish them success because the project is really awesome and it gonna be helpful to a lot of people

That’s really good that it was cleared up I know this kind of stuff can really worry investors and confuse them so the fact theirs a good reason and it was clarified should put peoples minds at rest
Corleone007

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

"Loans dispersal between friends and families is a nice concept for sure" - Definitely. A more official and trustworthy approach to something like Paypal
looking forward to the release of the Beta version and I want to see how it works. Hopefully everything will turn out to be perfect.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

looking forward to the release of the Beta version and I want to see how it works. Hopefully everything will turn out to be perfect.

Well from what I've gathered about Lendsbay team they're a serious and focused team, i'll expect the beta version lunching to go smoothly and everything to work out well. 
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:25:21 AM

Well from what I've gathered about Lendsbay team they're a serious and focused team, i'll expect the beta version lunching to go smoothly and everything to work out well. 

The beta release would be on testnet or how is it going to take place this month? So we should be expecting to see something in the upcoming few days?

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:00:15 AM

If I want to lend money to my friend, then using this platform can I really transfer money from my account to friends account? Or only loan contract/agreement will be done here?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:35:47 AM

Lendsbay are creating a very flexible platform for lenders/borrowers, I read on their telegram channel that the lender has the right to add or remove interest if they want. Well this is good because I can choose to borrow a friend some money without actually adding interest.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Nice. Another high rating from an ico rating site. Lendsbay must really be loved by all the ico reading site that lists them, i was really impressed when i saw all of their ratings.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

Lendsbay are creating a very flexible platform for lenders/borrowers, I read on their telegram channel that the lender has the right to add or remove interest if they want. Well this is good because I can choose to borrow a friend some money without actually adding interest.

Ah that's cool. It really could cater for all markets in money lending in that sense then. Of course you'll likely never add interest to a friends loan lol
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

Nice. Another high rating from an ico rating site. Lendsbay must really be loved by all the ico reading site that lists them, i was really impressed when i saw all of their ratings.

I'm seeing more and more positive reviews for this LendsBay project - a real eye opener and also good to see how active they are on twitter. I think this has huge potential in 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: