Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

I have not seen that for a long time, thought that there is not more: Lendsbay has a Google+ channel :-)
that's really cool
https://plus.google.com/communities/113878056421300556860
Amazing they are using everything that is out here to promote their project do they also have a Discord channel? or Slack both of those could be useful too for promoting.

I've never come across project that uses Google plus channels it's new to me its great and I think I would check out them to have first hand experience, most likely I would revert here

That's as you've said new as a channel for crypto  promotion. I would love to know the level of effectiveness it has. Maybe others can implement same for promotion.

I honestly don't know anybody that actually uses Google + anymore as a social media account lol, It's great they're covering all bases, but I doubt that there is many people who use it still lol
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

I have not seen that for a long time, thought that there is not more: Lendsbay has a Google+ channel :-)
that's really cool
Amazing they are using everything that is out here to promote their project do they also have a Discord channel? or Slack both of those could be useful too for promoting.

I've never come across project that uses Google plus channels it's new to me its great and I think I would check out them to have first hand experience, most likely I would revert here

That's as you've said new as a channel for crypto  promotion. I would love to know the level of effectiveness it has. Maybe others can implement same for promotion.

I honestly don't know anybody that actually uses Google + anymore as a social media account lol, It's great they're covering all bases, but I doubt that there is many people who use it still lol

I guess the more the merrier, I personally think reddit, twitter and facebook are still the most popular and reach out the most in the crypto market
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

Lendsbay introduces a lot of flexibility in terms of credit history, ones credit history is no longer limited to one country,  with Lendsbay people can get a loan anywhere in the world.

Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

A good project with a strong and professional team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. One of the few projects that tends to public attention. I think he will be very promising and will get a great success.

It has a really good idea and the team behind sure have the potential to take it to a height of success. Let us just give them time to develop their plans into reality

For this to happen, they need funding. They need to work hard to get that funding. Marketing is lacking at this moment. Hope they work on that which is highly essential.

This was discussed several times. Marketing is their big minus. Hope team will come up with good marketing strategy and move forward to make the project successful.

We all know how important it is nowadays for marketing and social media hits! I hope the team can step up their game in order to help hit their softcap
I certain the team will come up with creative and innovative marketing strategy to help enhance the project, I’m pretty sure they will be working tirelessly to see lendsbay succeed.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

that's really cool

I guess the more the merrier, I personally think reddit, twitter and facebook are still the most popular and reach out the most in the crypto market

Yes, tweeter, Facebook, reddit, Steemit are all good for crypto/tokens promotion. Google plus is not so much popular.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

Lendsbay introduces a lot of flexibility in terms of credit history, ones credit history is no longer limited to one country,  with Lendsbay people can get a loan anywhere in the world.
So as i understand i can get a loan from another country through Lendsbay? why is that better then getting a loan in your own country.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

So as i understand i can get a loan from another country through Lendsbay? why is that better then getting a loan in your own country.

Maybe you will not get credit in your own country. Or the interest rates are lower in another country. Maybe there are too few users of the app in your country. There are many possibilities
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

A good project with a strong and professional team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. One of the few projects that tends to public attention. I think he will be very promising and will get a great success.

It has a really good idea and the team behind sure have the potential to take it to a height of success. Let us just give them time to develop their plans into reality

For this to happen, they need funding. They need to work hard to get that funding. Marketing is lacking at this moment. Hope they work on that which is highly essential.

This was discussed several times. Marketing is their big minus. Hope team will come up with good marketing strategy and move forward to make the project successful.

We all know how important it is nowadays for marketing and social media hits! I hope the team can step up their game in order to help hit their softcap

Marketing is a core part of any project or service that want to sell or get more clients. It is very important for the team to dedicate more resources to this aspect

Yes, marketing is practically the life fluid that flows through a project, its a pretty tough job that requires a lot to get things working and LendsBay needs that, for the fact that they are located in a niche were skepticism flows makes it much more tough but they have so far been doing good in that aspect of marketing, more inputs will however be need to get things running smoothly
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

Wow! Is it true? I missed this aspect when read the whitepaper. This is a great possibility for those who just doesn't live in one place but still wants to get a loan for something he needs right now. Has anyone before Lendsbay made the same?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

that's really cool

For me it's the first time I see bounty campaign that has even Google Plus channel. I almost forgot this social tool exists. Lendsbay are doing good keeping their activity in every possible place.

Lol I did not know anyone would use that or is using that anymore. I think it is good they took the name for future use. It is like a reserved name.

Haha exactly the same, I thought Google Plus died ages ago lol. To be fair if only a few people learn about LendsBay from it then it's worth it ... and like you say they have it reserved for future too.

Yeah.. I think that's what they should be looking at..they should analyse the number of people that each social media is attracting and try and work on those numbers. If the social media is not effective, they should concentrate on the one that is bringing in more  people and improve in the numbers.

Yes, number of followers should give them idea. Which channel is working for them and they can concentrate on that by providing useful update.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

that's really cool

Its one of the social media in which everybody have account but nobody uses it. I guess Lendsbay is not doing anything on it hopefully.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

that's really cool

For me it's the first time I see bounty campaign that has even Google Plus channel. I almost forgot this social tool exists. Lendsbay are doing good keeping their activity in every possible place.

Lol I did not know anyone would use that or is using that anymore. I think it is good they took the name for future use. It is like a reserved name.

Haha exactly the same, I thought Google Plus died ages ago lol. To be fair if only a few people learn about LendsBay from it then it's worth it ... and like you say they have it reserved for future too.

Yeah.. I think that's what they should be looking at..they should analyse the number of people that each social media is attracting and try and work on those numbers. If the social media is not effective, they should concentrate on the one that is bringing in more  people and improve in the numbers.

You mean conducting analytical for their various marketing campaigns, I like the idea too it's brilliant and would help them concentrate their efforts well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

hello sir, with a high quality project like your project, I think your soft cap- only 250k USDs is so small.
I think your project get 1- 2 Million $ is very easy. Please set soft cap higher.

If they think that 250K is enough then they will know better.
And if the revenue is higher, then it does not matter what they have set as the minimum target. So actually I do not understand your posting

I think that is a reasonable number to raise and it should not be a problem compared to many other projects raising millions. It is important to raise just enough to sustain a business otherwise you will end up wasting money.

250K and 500K cap is just for pre-sale right? For main sale, caps will be different or not? Atleast thats what I understand.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darsons (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

Interesting details I found from whitepaper. "Depending on the stage of the ICO, the price for one LBT token will vary from 0.0005 to 0.0010 Ethereum (the only currency with which you can buy LBT tokens). All unsold tokens will be destroyed." But I still didn't found that which currencies we can use to invest in ICO.
I think you can only use eth to buy LBT tokens, maybe the team should consider Fiat payment too this way they can get different kind of investors and also new investors who do not have a lot of knowledge from the crypto world.

According to the whitepaper the only currency for payment is ETH. They should think about other currencies or maybe fiat payment.

Now we accept ETH and BTC (the possibility of accepting BTC appeared recently)
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

I've been following you on Twitter and, gotta say, your latest write-up, "Scoring yesterday, today and tomorrow", it was amazing. So well-written I kinda had to re-read it a couple of times, hahaha, I'm a big fan of your project, by the way.

Yeah you're right, I got to read the article and it explains how beautiful the platform is going to be in the nearest future I already recommend to friends and family around me Cool

I believe by the end of next year a lot of people will use lendsbay as a means of borrowing and lending money itbl gonna change how we lend money

If the default rate can be managed reasonably then maybe yes. Businesses like BTCjam and some others failed because everybody just stole the money.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Interesting details I found from whitepaper. "Depending on the stage of the ICO, the price for one LBT token will vary from 0.0005 to 0.0010 Ethereum (the only currency with which you can buy LBT tokens). All unsold tokens will be destroyed." But I still didn't found that which currencies we can use to invest in ICO.
I think you can only use eth to buy LBT tokens, maybe the team should consider Fiat payment too this way they can get different kind of investors and also new investors who do not have a lot of knowledge from the crypto world.

According to the whitepaper the only currency for payment is ETH. They should think about other currencies or maybe fiat payment.

Now we accept ETH and BTC (the possibility of accepting BTC appeared recently)

Thanks for the fast implementation of BTC payment and the Information here. Good to see , that the team react very fast on the needs of the community.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

It's nice to see that they are still receiving funds from investors. Now 188k$ showing and price also increased to 0.33$.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

That would certainly help with more investors as ETH isn't always the preferred payment, FIAT would also be a great option
I thought they kept option of FIAT also. Even they are not offering any other currencies to buy LBT tokens. Luckily ETH is down at this moment, but still I am thinking they should keep FIAT option also.
tevez_86

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

It's nice to see that they are still receiving funds from investors. Now 188k$ showing and price also increased to 0.33$.

I believe this project will carry on receiving a considerable amount funds from investors as it's a project that could and will benefit all users.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

I believe this project will carry on receiving a considerable amount funds from investors as it's a project that could and will benefit all users.

yeah, i expect alot more investments to come the last few days of the campaign. Alot of people I know only invest on the last few days as they can make more from day trading that the bonus would give them.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: