Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

A good project with a strong and professional team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. One of the few projects that tends to public attention. I think he will be very promising and will get a great success.

It has a really good idea and the team behind sure have the potential to take it to a height of success. Let us just give them time to develop their plans into reality

For this to happen, they need funding. They need to work hard to get that funding. Marketing is lacking at this moment. Hope they work on that which is highly essential.

This was discussed several times. Marketing is their big minus. Hope team will come up with good marketing strategy and move forward to make the project successful.

We all know how important it is nowadays for marketing and social media hits! I hope the team can step up their game in order to help hit their softcap

If team don't want to spend money on big marketing, still they can try social media Bounty, or at least start with telegram channel quiz contents.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

A good project with a strong and professional team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. One of the few projects that tends to public attention. I think he will be very promising and will get a great success.

It has a really good idea and the team behind sure have the potential to take it to a height of success. Let us just give them time to develop their plans into reality

For this to happen, they need funding. They need to work hard to get that funding. Marketing is lacking at this moment. Hope they work on that which is highly essential.

This was discussed several times. Marketing is their big minus. Hope team will come up with good marketing strategy and move forward to make the project successful.

We all know how important it is nowadays for marketing and social media hits! I hope the team can step up their game in order to help hit their softcap

If team don't want to spend money on big marketing, still they can try social media Bounty, or at least start with telegram channel quiz contents.

Everyone has been emphasising on the marketing of the team for weeks now and i must say i have not been impressed with it either. If not for this thread i have not noticed this project anywhere else.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

hello sir, with a high quality project like your project, I think your soft cap- only 250k USDs is so small.
I think your project get 1- 2 Million $ is very easy. Please set soft cap higher.

I thought the same, however - if the project thinks it can go ahead with such little funds?> Whats the problem? If anything; it's a benefit for us being the community that the project will go ahead regardless of a small soft cap. I think they will raise a lot more than this anyway

Yea, the margin between the softcap and the hardcap is pretty much, softcap of about $500k would have been idle but at the end, they know what's best for the project, so i do hope they excel in delivering value to the community and ensure that all the tools said on their whitepaper will be judiciously implemented as they get the needed fund

They are going to get well above softcap I’m pretty sure of that given how quickly they have been spinning things up. How high it will go is anyone’s guess but I’m pretty solid they will shoot well past softcap with some reliable run past it

Yea, i get that feeling too and it will be nice to see such, well i do think they will because nowadays, some investors see projects with huge softcap and hardcap as a potential failure and will rather go for the opposite with smaller hardcap but that doesn't define a good project from a bad one, its just unpredictable, the point is, it all depends on the project
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

hello sir, with a high quality project like your project, I think your soft cap- only 250k USDs is so small.
I think your project get 1- 2 Million $ is very easy. Please set soft cap higher.

I thought the same, however - if the project thinks it can go ahead with such little funds?> Whats the problem? If anything; it's a benefit for us being the community that the project will go ahead regardless of a small soft cap. I think they will raise a lot more than this anyway

Yea, the margin between the softcap and the hardcap is pretty much, softcap of about $500k would have been idle but at the end, they know what's best for the project, so i do hope they excel in delivering value to the community and ensure that all the tools said on their whitepaper will be judiciously implemented as they get the needed fund

They are going to get well above softcap I’m pretty sure of that given how quickly they have been spinning things up. How high it will go is anyone’s guess but I’m pretty solid they will shoot well past softcap with some reliable run past it

Yea, i get that feeling too and it will be nice to see such, well i do think they will because nowadays, some investors see projects with huge softcap and hardcap as a potential failure and will rather go for the opposite with smaller hardcap but that doesn't define a good project from a bad one, its just unpredictable, the point is, it all depends on the project

I agree, everything is depend on project concept, team experience, working product and marketing. Then comes tokens price, softcap and hardcap.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

End of the day the softcap is just the minimum they need to get the project off the ground and up and running. I'm sure they've done their number crunching and know what they need. I think they'll easily surpass it
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

End of the day the softcap is just the minimum they need to get the project off the ground and up and running. I'm sure they've done their number crunching and know what they need. I think they'll easily surpass it

You are right, the softcap is the minimum they need to continue the project. I think when the beta is released, we will never discuss about softcap. Then we talk about when they reach the hardcap
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

Hope it doesn't break. A lot of these days, they're lower than the offer price.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

am the kind of person that likes to see hard times as challenge I believe if they can scale through this hard times then great success awaits them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

I have not seen that for a long time, thought that there is not more: Lendsbay has a Google+ channel :-)
that's really cool
https://plus.google.com/communities/113878056421300556860
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

Do you have a website, blog, Telegram-channel or YouTube-channel? Publish a review of the LendsBay project and get a reward — LBT tokens 🎁
pm me if you are interested in cooperation 📲

I am very happy to see bounty campaign opening for lendsbay. Its a very good initiative. Now we will see more investors (small) comes in to reach their caps.
It's nice to see that they are starting their bounty. Thanks for this post. I will really join this bounty. But just want to know, how much tokens they allocated for bounty?

Anyone having the link for bounty of lendsbay, a referral of mine is interested and would love to participate too, Lendsbay will get real popular with the planned bounty

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

I have not seen that for a long time, thought that there is not more: Lendsbay has a Google+ channel :-)
that's really cool
Amazing they are using everything that is out here to promote their project do they also have a Discord channel? or Slack both of those could be useful too for promoting.
podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

I've been following you on Twitter and, gotta say, your latest write-up, "Scoring yesterday, today and tomorrow", it was amazing. So well-written I kinda had to re-read it a couple of times, hahaha, I'm a big fan of your project, by the way.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

that's really cool
Amazing they are using everything that is out here to promote their project do they also have a Discord channel? or Slack both of those could be useful too for promoting.

For me it's the first time I see bounty campaign that has even Google Plus channel. I almost forgot this social tool exists. Lendsbay are doing good keeping their activity in every possible place.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

that's really cool

For me it's the first time I see bounty campaign that has even Google Plus channel. I almost forgot this social tool exists. Lendsbay are doing good keeping their activity in every possible place.

Lol I did not know anyone would use that or is using that anymore. I think it is good they took the name for future use. It is like a reserved name.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

Everyone has been emphasising on the marketing of the team for weeks now and i must say i have not been impressed with it either. If not for this thread i have not noticed this project anywhere else.
Exactly, social media bounties, quiz contest will help to increase token sale. They not need to spend extra money for marketing purposes.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

that's really cool

Lol I did not know anyone would use that or is using that anymore. I think it is good they took the name for future use. It is like a reserved name.

Lol me either but I suppose if gOogle has it active people must be using it and every path towards the project is another chance for individuals to stumble across mention and make their way to the project
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

Interesting details I found from whitepaper. "Depending on the stage of the ICO, the price for one LBT token will vary from 0.0005 to 0.0010 Ethereum (the only currency with which you can buy LBT tokens). All unsold tokens will be destroyed." But I still didn't found that which currencies we can use to invest in ICO.
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

that's really cool

Lol me either but I suppose if gOogle has it active people must be using it and every path towards the project is another chance for individuals to stumble across mention and make their way to the project

It is impressive that they are using Google+, i forgot that there was even something called Google+. Forgotten that i had an account with them too.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

that's really cool

It is impressive that they are using Google+, i forgot that there was even something called Google+. Forgotten that i had an account with them too.

Whatever the means they use in creating more awareness is fine by me. They've over seven different social media outlets i think they are creating good publicity.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

that's really cool

Whatever the means they use in creating more awareness is fine by me. They've over seven different social media outlets i think they are creating good publicity.

Google plus is similar to Facebook. And that's also interesting social media platforms but not many projects using it.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: