Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

I read in the telegram channel that they expect interest rates of 10% - 15%. That would be very good for lenders, of course. Fortunately, I do not borrow anything, but can lend, the rates would be too high for me :-)

Wow those are some nice figures. I've tried the whole P2P lending stuff before on websites online and it went horrible.  If this turns out well I might give it a go again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

Hello, seems like a great project but there are so many lending projects out there and after what happened with bitconnect how can we trust something similar?

Lol bitconnect was a ponzi this is literally a person to person lending system not some stupid pranks scheme.

First rule of anything is make sure it’s not too good to be true whoever didn’t realize bcc and it’s copycats was a pyramid wasn’t paying attention those rates weren’t possible
Exactly, bitconnect was Ponzi scheme there you were invested on platform for monthly or annually interest/bonus. But Lendsbay is different concept. I guess you never visited on their homepage. This is a ICO. Here you have to invest your amount until the token listed on any exchange. After that you should hold it or sell it if you want. That's it. Don't compare with each other.

Yea, this project has an entirely different concept than the usual ponzi schemes, i understand people will be skeptical when they hear the name "lend" attached to the name of the project but going through their whitepaper will give one an entirely different insight on what they intend to do, is always good for one to understand a project before jumping into conclusion
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

I read in the telegram channel that they expect interest rates of 10% - 15%. That would be very good for lenders, of course. Fortunately, I do not borrow anything, but can lend, the rates would be too high for me :-)

Wow those are some nice figures. I've tried the whole P2P lending stuff before on websites online and it went horrible.  If this turns out well I might give it a go again.

So far I have not had any good experiences too. But Lendsbay seems to want to do a lot different and above all better.
I'll wait for the beta, and then make a decision
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

So far I have not had any good experiences too. But Lendsbay seems to want to do a lot different and above all better.
I'll wait for the beta, and then make a decision

Lendsbay offers the option to lend money to your friends and acquaintances. Does this mean we get to set the interest rate or is it always to be charged at LendsBay's chosen interest rate?

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

I had an intelligent chat with admin on the telegram group here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@lendsbaychat

It appear as though ROI is dependent on the risk appetite of lenders

But i was thinking why don't lendsbay team set a standard ROI with a certain amount alongside?  Huh Huh

I just looked into the website and found that they raised 25K USD till now. Its going slow but steady. I think it needs big push in social media and other channels to push it further.

true, they should do massive publicity, lendsbay is a great idea with cool technological concept what they need right now is more people getting involve with the project and am suggesting they increase their social media activities

Social media activity would be a good move. They could do what some icos are doing and do a quizzes and events on various social channels and reward in tokens. I think that would generate interest.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

I had an intelligent chat with admin on the telegram group here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@lendsbaychat

But i was thinking why don't lendsbay team set a standard ROI with a certain amount alongside?  Huh Huh

I just looked into the website and found that they raised 25K USD till now. Its going slow but steady. I think it needs big push in social media and other channels to push it further.

Yeah, i've not heard about this project till a friend mentioned it to me, not much activity for it on twitter and the likes, they could definitely use a campaign there.

I noticed reduced activities in most of the project also, I think the market is affecting even communications as well lol but this should not be the case of any serious project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:35:56 PM

What is minimum purchase or investment here and what payment options are available? Also are we eligible for any bonuses or discount?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

The plan is very nice and if you really thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool!

I want to believe the team is up and doing and focused on actualizing their goal for the project. The project is well planned  and still at some point, we the  community would be expected to give our support at some point.

Yeah, the community plays a crucial part in the success of any project, lendsbay has an active community which is good.

Absolutely, you can never underestimate the power of a community. Without a community you simply don't have a viable project, it's one thing getting a community but you must work as hard at retaining it.
I agree with that, they have a lot of followers and members on their Social media accounts, with the release of their beta app next month they will gain a lot more.

yeah, they gonna have a boost in the community I have had a first-hand experience of their activeness on the telegram channel I once asked a question on the channel surprisingly i was given a very informative answer, they seem to be very active on social media and that's a very good thing.

I have not asked any questions at telegram channel but I was closely watching the telegram channel and I can see that LendsBay team is very active and responding all queries.
Yes. They are much active on telegram channel. I seen that on telegram they have more than 11k members and 20k followers on twitter. But still they giving reply politely to every question/queries.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

The plan is very nice and if you really thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool!

I want to believe the team is up and doing and focused on actualizing their goal for the project. The project is well planned  and still at some point, we the  community would be expected to give our support at some point.

Yeah, the community plays a crucial part in the success of any project, lendsbay has an active community which is good.

Absolutely, you can never underestimate the power of a community. Without a community you simply don't have a viable project, it's one thing getting a community but you must work as hard at retaining it.
I agree with that, they have a lot of followers and members on their Social media accounts, with the release of their beta app next month they will gain a lot more.

yeah, they gonna have a boost in the community I have had a first-hand experience of their activeness on the telegram channel I once asked a question on the channel surprisingly i was given a very informative answer, they seem to be very active on social media and that's a very good thing.

I have not asked any questions at telegram channel but I was closely watching the telegram channel and I can see that LendsBay team is very active and responding all queries.
Yes. They are much active on telegram channel. I seen that on telegram they have more than 11k members and 20k followers on twitter. But still they giving reply politely to every question/queries.

Oh, there are almost 13K in Telegram group for now. This grows rapidly) Yep, truly polite and informative talks are there, this place is the fastest way to get some info, you need from or about Lendsbay.
Cripcheadismo

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

I hope good luck for the project! Assured design, unblemished job, interesting website!
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

Yeah, i've not heard about this project till a friend mentioned it to me, not much activity for it on twitter and the likes, they could definitely use a campaign there.

I noticed reduced activities in most of the project also, I think the market is affecting even communications as well lol but this should not be the case of any serious project

I agree with you guys. Team need to push for social media marketing. This project is good, received good ratings too, but what if people don't know about it.
Darsons (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

What is minimum purchase or investment here and what payment options are available? Also are we eligible for any bonuses or discount?

Minimum 0.01 ETH, you can pay in ETH or BTC. Also you can pay in other currency or fiat money (please contact us for these options).
Yes current bonus is ~20% to Pre ICO final price.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

Can anyone tell me how the whole thing will work if I lend money and I find someone who wants to borrow it. If we agree on everything, do I simply transfer the money or do I have to transfer it to the Lendsbay platform and they send it to the borrower? Or is all just about tokens, which we then have to swap in Fiat?

That's the main question everyone would like to ask. And I hope beta version of the app would give us some idea how it's going to work.
Who can try the beta version first? early investors? or is it open to the public.

And yeah i agree with you if they release it a lot of people will have a better idea of the project.

we all can register for the beta right now. just visit their website: https://lendsbay.io/#section-beta

I really thought there is already information about how the payment process will work. but fine, I can wait

I registered for beta version test. Lots of doubt in my mind, hope everything will be clear once this beta version is available for test.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

The team could and should in my opinion be doing a lot more marketing, especially on the social media channels etc It's a good project but if people dont know about it, they cant back it

it's probably one of the reasons why they haven't raised that much in their sales so far, simply so many ICO's out there that not many people have heard of it.

That's right, too many ICO's and less marketing. The LendsBay team should release their beta a bit earlier to encourage investments.

Launching beta version earlier might help but only when if they do proper marketing of this beta version and about overall project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

Good morning fellows. I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!

Very much possible. LendsBay beta version for testing will be available shortly. That mean they will be having working product.

When the beta version of the app is available in july and they have a working product, the sales figures will explode.

I am also expecting that, when beta version of the app is available, many people would start buying LendsBay tokens.

It will make the Lendsbay service more accessible for a lot more people. I am looking forward to seeing the beta, and like someone previously mentioned as soon as a project gets a working product on the market the investments will really start to fly in.

The beauty of a working product does well, many people don't like to invest in something without any proof of whats going on behind the scenes. It will massively improve the fund raising

A lot of crypto investing is like stepping into the unknown. If a project has a working product or at least a realistic MVP, then this takes away a lot of risk for investors. They can look at the product and work out there and then, whether they want to invest or not.

You are right, the competition that has set in and the issue of scammed projects has led to individuals getting wiser and more vigilant when it comes to investing, so projects now give the community reasons to believe in them before they can get the needed amount required by the project to kickoff, so nowadays, its all about how creative a project is when delivering their marketing strategies
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

But i was thinking why don't lendsbay team set a standard ROI with a certain amount alongside?  Huh Huh

The team could and should in my opinion be doing a lot more marketing, especially on the social media channels etc It's a good project but if people dont know about it, they cant back it

it's probably one of the reasons why they haven't raised that much in their sales so far, simply so many ICO's out there that not many people have heard of it.

That's right, too many ICO's and less marketing. The LendsBay team should release their beta a bit earlier to encourage investments.

Launching beta version earlier might help but only when if they do proper marketing of this beta version and about overall project.

Publicity is very essential it can't be stressed out enough, what the team should do is to  get a professional marketer to join the team and leverage on his experience. I wouldn't want them to release the beta version before the proposed time, they should take their time to ensure everything works perfectly before lunching.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

Minimum 0.01 ETH, you can pay in ETH or BTC. Also you can pay in other currency or fiat money (please contact us for these options).
Amazing that the minimum investment is so low now everyone can invest in a good project, when they develop the legal components next month they will surely gain a lot more investors.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

Definitely worth taking up that 20% bonus, that's still a huge number extra for free. Not much minimum investment either so no excuses not to invest really Smiley
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

The rate of sales, if I must be sincere has not been really that fast as we would have expected but there is still enough time to change that though so let us hope it all goes well.
The market is slowly recovering from the blood bath, i think now the sale will go a lot better than first we just need to have patience.

If the market maintains this trends for the next couple of days, it might cause a significant change in the decision of some potential investors.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

Definitely worth taking up that 20% bonus, that's still a huge number extra for free. Not much minimum investment either so no excuses not to invest really Smiley

0.01 ETH is minimum investment? I think it's very low, I was expecting 0.1 ETH as minimum investment. 20% is cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: