Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7827 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

Did anyone know that they have an Instagram page? I was surprised as not a lot of ICO's have that, but it still is very useful for promoting.
Wow, That is more interesting. only few ICO's having Instagram pages. Could you post that link here so we can join this page?

Earlier I thought they were consider it I did not know they already had one going on. That would be a first to see. It would be interesting to see how it turns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:18:55 PM

Did anyone know that they have an Instagram page? I was surprised as not a lot of ICO's have that, but it still is very useful for promoting.
Wow, That is more interesting. only few ICO's having Instagram pages. Could you post that link here so we can join this page?

Earlier I thought they were consider it I did not know they already had one going on. That would be a first to see. It would be interesting to see how it turns.

Every little bit helps if you already have a Facebook, Twitter, telegram etc or whatever it’s not much additional effort to launch additional social networks and even if only a small bit of people find it through that new route it’s worth it as finding 1 new interested party could easily balloon into many others through word of mouth
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

Did you guys know about the collaboration between Lendsbay and Modultrade? they posted an article about it here is the link to it: https://medium.com/@lendsbayio/lendsbay-and-modultrade-join-forces-in-a-financing-and-social-rating-jv-e48e231fe1e3, check it out.

I'm learning about this here, thanks man for the update a partnership I believe will help LendsBay sour higher.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

Everything looks really good. But don't you think this project is going to challenge the banking systems? And they have been established since ages. No government would like a new blockchain project to interfere in their banking system.

In a way, yes it will challenge the banking systems but also in others absolutely not. The average joe who knows nothing about decntralised and blockchain isn't going to seek a solution like LendsBay.

Initially many countries opposed to cryto currencies itself. But now after making some rules they are slowly allowing crypto investment. I expect same thing will happen with what LendsBay plans to do.

Guess we will have to wait and see what government regulations get put in place etc
As it's money lending, you can see there needing to be certain things in place.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

Everything looks really good. But don't you think this project is going to challenge the banking systems? And they have been established since ages. No government would like a new blockchain project to interfere in their banking system.

In a way, yes it will challenge the banking systems but also in others absolutely not. The average joe who knows nothing about decntralised and blockchain isn't going to seek a solution like LendsBay.

Sorry can you be little more clear in your answer Smiley

I think he is trying to say, even if it has the potential to interfere with banking systems it might not necessarily happen cause only those who are in the crypto world can actually trust lends Bay enough to come to it for  help.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

The project is becoming more popular every day! This idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Very good!!!

Most blockchain projects are actually in one way or the other benefitting mankind either as utility or security. Just that some are more useful as compared to some others.

yeah, that's the thing with technology some are very positive while others are less positive but the end line is that they are all solving a problem and i believe lendsbay is solving a very important problem

Lol, I wouldn't go as far as to say that Lendsbay is 'Benefiting mankind' I still find it hard to beleive that family and friends would use this, especially for a 0% fee option.  If i lend my friends $100 I don't need something to track it as they're my friends, so interesting to see what the team think of this.

You have a point here. I don't think it will be difficult lending my friend or family money physically. Once it is due i can request for the money back without interest. The team will need to re-visit this part. It can work for outsiders though but i doubt for family and friends.  

yeah, but you are not only lending fund to friends and family you can decide to throw in some fund to some strange person out there, in that situation you definitely need lendsbay

Yeah.. That's what i mean.. The system might not work well for those who are close to family and friends but will definitely work to others not connected to you.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

I don't think that instagram is a good platform, respectively there are better for cryptocurrencies, but if you want the link, here we go: https://www.instagram.com/lendsbay.io/

Instagram is best for project that deals with entertainment, however they (LendsBay) may want to post pictures of events they attended

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

Wow! 66 pages already lol, I see a lot of interest in this project. I hope by September market will rebound and lendsbay will have a good ICO. Wink

I'm pretty sure we have a great autumn ahead of us.
And with Lendsbay we will have a lot of fun. We should buy the tokens while they are still cheap
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

Wow! 66 pages already lol, I see a lot of interest in this project. I hope by September market will rebound and lendsbay will have a good ICO. Wink

And with Lendsbay we will have a lot of fun. We should buy the tokens while they are still cheap

I hope you are right with both predictions. I also think that we will have a lot of fun with Lendsbay and the autumn must be good.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

I hope you are right with both predictions. I also think that we will have a lot of fun with Lendsbay and the autumn must be good.

I honestly trying to avoid looking my balances during this time in market I believe in crypto longterm and solid projects so hopefully it pays off. I think the market will slowly rebound not a crazy spike like the bubble of 2018 but will come back which is healthy for new projects
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

I honestly trying to avoid looking my balances during this time in market I believe in crypto longterm and solid projects so hopefully it pays off. I think the market will slowly rebound not a crazy spike like the bubble of 2018 but will come back which is healthy for new projects

yeah, i really want the market to rebound but i want it to be slow and steady not a situation where it will be fluctuating

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
akjain

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

I think he means that the majority of people who would be using this are ones already involved in the crypto scene.  The average person on the street is not going to go through the hassle of learning about blockchain when they have banks and other existing solutions in place.

Yeah i totally agree with you on this. But imagine someone sees the benefit of this. He/She would definitely like to understand if all the mentioned benefits are feasible. This would lead to a lot of competition for banks. I believe there is a fair chance that banks would not like this.
Rest I total agree with you Smiley
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

I think he means that the majority of people who would be using this are ones already involved in the crypto scene.  The average person on the street is not going to go through the hassle of learning about blockchain when they have banks and other existing solutions in place.

Yeah i totally agree with you on this. But imagine someone sees the benefit of this. He/She would definitely like to understand if all the mentioned benefits are feasible. This would lead to a lot of competition for banks. I believe there is a fair chance that banks would not like this.
Rest I total agree with you Smiley

Just like crypto having a go at banks, if LendsBay successfully implement this project. And it gains a wide range of community who are satisfied with the service of the project, the banks will really be affected.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:18:39 AM

I don't see much use in having an Instagram page if your an ICO really, kinda the wrong target audience in my opinion.. But more social media channels can't hurt in the long run i guess!

I don't think that instagram is very useful for crypto or ICO. There are better platforms for marketing or promotion.

I would stay the same; I think instagram is more for physical products; I think the proposer platform for now is reddit. However at this stage I don't think they really need much of it.

Instagram is mainly for showcasing physical activities in terms of pictures and all that, its not really a go to when it comes to cryptocurrency but we never can tell where the market may come from and personally i rarely visit that channel when it comes to cryptocurrency and the blockchain industry in general but if they tend to use it, then they should go for it
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

yeah, i really want the market to rebound but i want it to be slow and steady not a situation where it will be fluctuating

I liked what LendsBay plans to do, but I think team needs to do more aggressive marketing. Specially in such market conditions where overall crypto market is down and many ICOs are running.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

Every little bit helps if you already have a Facebook, Twitter, telegram etc or whatever it’s not much additional effort to launch additional social networks and even if only a small bit of people find it through that new route it’s worth it as finding 1 new interested party could easily balloon into many others through word of mouth
I am already following them on their another social medias. And I would like to be join also them on their Instagram page also. Can someone post that link here?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

I am hoping same with you friend. A good sale with be a sweet ending to all of these efforts they are putting into the project daily. But for now we can only wait and pray
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

I liked what LendsBay plans to do, but I think team needs to do more aggressive marketing. Specially in such market conditions where overall crypto market is down and many ICOs are running.

I think they might need but I would say they should focus on getting the users on board. Since their target is not really hard to achieve.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

I am hoping same with you friend. A good sale with be a sweet ending to all of these efforts they are putting into the project daily. But for now we can only wait and pray

What I believe they should be doing is working because very soon the market will rise and then they will start reaping their reward.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

What I believe they should be doing is working because very soon the market will rise and then they will start reaping their reward.

I don't think it will take too long before we start seeing some progress
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: