Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

Guy's anyone is facing issues with their website? When I am trying to access that showing error message "/*  Not a valid component type.  */". I don't know what is the meaning of this.

Working well from my end perhaps you should try a different browser, ensure you typed the correct link as well.

Yea. Try another browser and if the problem persists, it will be nice you contact the team members on their telegram channel to confirm if it's an issue from their end or yours.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

Can anyone tell me how the whole thing will work if I lend money and I find someone who wants to borrow it. If we agree on everything, do I simply transfer the money or do I have to transfer it to the Lendsbay platform and they send it to the borrower? Or is all just about tokens, which we then have to swap in Fiat?

That's the main question everyone would like to ask. And I hope beta version of the app would give us some idea how it's going to work.
Who can try the beta version first? early investors? or is it open to the public.

And yeah i agree with you if they release it a lot of people will have a better idea of the project.

we all can register for the beta right now. just visit their website: https://lendsbay.io/#section-beta

I really thought there is already information about how the payment process will work. but fine, I can wait
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

I had an intelligent chat with admin on the telegram group here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@lendsbaychat

It appear as though ROI is dependent on the risk appetite of lenders

But i was thinking why don't lendsbay team set a standard ROI with a certain amount alongside?  Huh Huh

I just looked into the website and found that they raised 25K USD till now. Its going slow but steady. I think it needs big push in social media and other channels to push it further.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

I had an intelligent chat with admin on the telegram group here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@lendsbaychat

But i was thinking why don't lendsbay team set a standard ROI with a certain amount alongside?  Huh Huh

I just looked into the website and found that they raised 25K USD till now. Its going slow but steady. I think it needs big push in social media and other channels to push it further.

Yeah, i've not heard about this project till a friend mentioned it to me, not much activity for it on twitter and the likes, they could definitely use a campaign there.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Yeah, i've not heard about this project till a friend mentioned it to me, not much activity for it on twitter and the likes, they could definitely use a campaign there.

The team could and should in my opinion be doing a lot more marketing, especially on the social media channels etc It's a good project but if people dont know about it, they cant back it
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

The team could and should in my opinion be doing a lot more marketing, especially on the social media channels etc It's a good project but if people dont know about it, they cant back it

it's probably one of the reasons why they haven't raised that much in their sales so far, simply so many ICO's out there that not many people have heard of it.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:23:52 PM

it's probably one of the reasons why they haven't raised that much in their sales so far, simply so many ICO's out there that not many people have heard of it.

That's right, too many ICO's and less marketing. The LendsBay team should release their beta a bit earlier to encourage investments.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

I agree and all of the supporters of this project also need to share it with their network

They have a huge social media community it should be very easy for them to do a lot of marketing there.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

I agree and all of the supporters of this project also need to share it with their network

They have a huge social media community it should be very easy for them to do a lot of marketing there.

I think it is good that people don't share projects so easily anymore. There is so much scamming going on and nobody wants to get friends involved with illegal activity.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
feykbernard

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:20:01 PM

The idea of the project to make a lending platform that are transparent is so interesting, I think this will give both side (lender and borrower) some benefit that they would appreciate it in the future.
reorpior

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:01:31 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published LendsBay (LBT) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/lendsbay
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:20:41 AM

I think work on larger investments need to take place as well. Something like private investors. But I think there is still time for things to change and maybe as the market starts a bullish movement we could see more interest.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

I think work on larger investments need to take place as well. Something like private investors. But I think there is still time for things to change and maybe as the market starts a bullish movement we could see more interest.

The market conditions is not making things easy for someone to invest in an Ico. People want to invest in something they are sure they can get profit for and tend to go for the most hyped project. So if your ico isn't hyped the sale suffers. Lendsbay will have to improve on that aspect.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:21:03 AM

The rate of sales, if I must be sincere has not been really that fast as we would have expected but there is still enough time to change that though so let us hope it all goes well.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

The rate of sales, if I must be sincere has not been really that fast as we would have expected but there is still enough time to change that though so let us hope it all goes well.
The market is slowly recovering from the blood bath, i think now the sale will go a lot better than first we just need to have patience.
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:02:31 AM

The market is slowly recovering from the blood bath, i think now the sale will go a lot better than first we just need to have patience.

Yeah that's a good point, the ICO sale unfortunately looks to have started at the same time as the recent bloodbath which is probably making people apprehensive to sell their ETH or BTC, or invest in ICO's.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

Yeah that's a good point, the ICO sale unfortunately looks to have started at the same time as the recent bloodbath which is probably making people apprehensive to sell their ETH or BTC, or invest in ICO's.

Exactly, I'm hoping that we can see the market recover and should help the Lendsbay - it's unfortunate timing with the current market prices but I don't think it will take long to get back to normal market prices
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

I read in the telegram channel that they expect interest rates of 10% - 15%. That would be very good for lenders, of course. Fortunately, I do not borrow anything, but can lend, the rates would be too high for me :-)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

true, they should do massive publicity, lendsbay is a great idea with cool technological concept what they need right now is more people getting involve with the project and am suggesting they increase their social media activities

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:23:22 AM

Good morning fellows. I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!

Very much possible. LendsBay beta version for testing will be available shortly. That mean they will be having working product.

When the beta version of the app is available in july and they have a working product, the sales figures will explode.

I am also expecting that, when beta version of the app is available, many people would start buying LendsBay tokens.

It will make the Lendsbay service more accessible for a lot more people. I am looking forward to seeing the beta, and like someone previously mentioned as soon as a project gets a working product on the market the investments will really start to fly in.

The beauty of a working product does well, many people don't like to invest in something without any proof of whats going on behind the scenes. It will massively improve the fund raising

A lot of crypto investing is like stepping into the unknown. If a project has a working product or at least a realistic MVP, then this takes away a lot of risk for investors. They can look at the product and work out there and then, whether they want to invest or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: