Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7831 times)
jeetrathour

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

Very interesting and promising project ! It is interesting how the new improved social network with cryptocurrency motivation for communication will develop.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

This project will surely success in the end i believe the team and the community behind it. I hope it will continue of it growth in the future.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

This is my first time at this site and I am still reading the project related documents. But what I understood is, its and finance related project and it will provide service related to Loans between relatives, friends, and acquaintances.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

This is my first time at this site and I am still reading the project related documents. But what I understood is, its and finance related project and it will provide service related to Loans between relatives, friends, and acquaintances.

Normally there are no formal loan records, No contract or history maintained when the loan is given to friends or relatives. And that many time create disputes, problems. LendsBay is going to create a platform to solve such problems.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

I find it really reassuring that you guys have put so much time into the MVP and getting actual code worked on before getting to this point most of the other ICOs I’ve seen don’t even start touching code till well after they do the ico and hit a softcap. Good to see a team that is serious about their actual product ahead of asking for public funding.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

I find it really reassuring that you guys have put so much time into the MVP and getting actual code worked on before getting to this point most of the other ICOs I’ve seen don’t even start touching code till well after they do the ico and hit a softcap. Good to see a team that is serious about their actual product ahead of asking for public funding.

Yea, i bumped into this thread when i saw they already have a working project even though their ICO is still ongoing, still going through their whitepaper but i'm meant to understand that they have to do with lending money to the community and will probably give my reviews about what makes them different when i'm done with the whitepaper
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

They have about 40+ years of experience in the field which definitely will have impact on the outcome of the project. They are now working on the beta version of their platform. Definitely this ICO is worth looking into..
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

I see you guys are currently at $294,000 out the required $500,000 for the pre-sale event on your website with roughly 20 hours left, what happens if you don't make the $500k mark in that time?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

I see you guys are currently at $294,000 out the required $500,000 for the pre-sale event on your website with roughly 20 hours left, what happens if you don't make the $500k mark in that time?

are these 500k the goal for the pre-sale or the goal for the full ico?
but i think, the pre-ico will start in 18 hours, maybe the 294K are pre-orders?

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Exactly. thats my understanding too. 500k is their total target. If all the pre-orders are confirmed, then they will close the pre-sales with excess. Atleast thats what I have understood.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

This project will surely success in the end i believe the team and the community behind it. I hope it will continue of it growth in the future.

Yeah,  from the look of things I believe they will succeed, my question is will the platform be for only individual or are you considering extending the platform  to cooperation and businesses.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

They have about 40+ years of experience in the field which definitely will have impact on the outcome of the project. They are now working on the beta version of their platform. Definitely this ICO is worth looking into..

Nice to see a MVP at this early stage and with a team delivering the platform with over 40 years experience is huge! Very interesting project!
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 03:13:43 PM by Darkoth89

Exactly. thats my understanding too. 500k is their total target. If all the pre-orders are confirmed, then they will close the pre-sales with excess. Atleast thats what I have understood.

my bad, you're right, it starts in 18 hours, not finishes! Doh.  Pretty impressive that they've sold that many before it's even open then
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

Look at the rating for this ICO. Most of the rating site have given above 4.5 rating which is excellent. I have hardly seen such good rating for any ICO.
cellflash

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

looking forward to the project.. I believe that the future of this project is bright.. thumbs up to the members of this team..
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

Look at the rating for this ICO. Most of the rating site have given above 4.5 rating which is excellent. I have hardly seen such good rating for any ICO.

Great to see that they are getting high scores, I think alot of investors rely on these sites to score accurately these days, I know personally a few friends who won't invest in any ICO's that don't get good scored from ICO rating websites.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

I come across this project due to the high ratings from third party ico websites, I will be keeping an eye on this project and look forward to the progression
huykhanh0618

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

It's good project
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

Forty years is quite long enough for any project to en masse the needed knowledge to drive a project forward, i was skeptical at first as it has to do with lending and how they intend to get hold of defaulters but they seem to have tools in place to ensure that defaulters don't escape and have slim chances of even committing such act in the fist place, which to me is good 
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

Forty years is quite long enough for any project to en masse the needed knowledge to drive a project forward, i was skeptical at first as it has to do with lending and how they intend to get hold of defaulters but they seem to have tools in place to ensure that defaulters don't escape and have slim chances of even committing such act in the fist place, which to me is good 

40  years deep experience in the finance industry is quite good. That is the first confidence i will have in the project because i  believe that with this experience they can take this project far and wide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: