Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39088 times)
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
Whether or not many bounties are followed do not become a benchmark for how much profit we can make. But, if you want to join into many bounties it is not wrong. To manage all the bounty campaigns that you follow, I suggest that you make a list or some kind of report to be used as a record in running bounty campaigns so that nothing is overlooked and resolved properly, of course, takes time to make it and do it.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

I preferred to join fewer bounties instead of to many worth less campaign. So firstly study the project then join bounties as per your ability like Translating, article or signature campaign.

Its all about your research which you do as you can then accordingly buy /sell the coins during the pre ICO stage if it is worth it then invest accordingly. Also then can participate in various other campaign programme to earn the tokens and keep it for long term.
Moeda

Activity: 1530
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

No matter how diligently we work, we are unable to complete many bounty campaigns in one month. I think with one signature and some social media campaigns will take a long time. Because besides this work, we have other jobs in the social environment. Not to mention added by monitoring coin prices for trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:17:39 PM

Now, in such a market, it is not profitable to engage in bounty, but I still have my own strategy now, I try to participate only in those bounty companies that already have a token that is being traded on the stock exchange and you can already earn something.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

Every hunter selecting his strategy following by the rule of free time for that. I have only couple of free hours per day, thats why I am participating only in the signature campaigns.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

Now, in such a market, it is not profitable to engage in bounty, but I still have my own strategy now, I try to participate only in those bounty companies that already have a token that is being traded on the stock exchange and you can already earn something.
Stock Exchanges are not money makers that causes the portfolio to go up a substantial amount in a day. trading after holding Crypto is how to earn coins.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

follow the companies, perform tasks, better and more profitable in the subscription campaign, you can also try social companies, but there is not much will earn.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

Personally, I prefer a strategy of continuous work and the constant accumulation of knowledge. In the bounty it is important that you do not waste your time and focused only on those areas where you can get the maximum profit.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:28:56 PM

If you are writing blogs, then you can participate in a whole lot of bounties like 10 or more within a month. Meanwhile facebook bounties are quiet demanding so you wouldn't be able to combine more than 5 projects at a time.

ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

Recently, it has become very difficult to make money on social companies bounty. But it's a good push towards your own development to create content or something new. For example, creating a YouTube channel. It's difficult but still possible.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

I only do signature campaigns. Meaning, I only do one project at a time. This is more manageable for me since I also have my regular job. I don't wanna stress myself out with too many campaigns. This is more practical, for me that is.

That is the best way to make money in bounty, and also not compete with many people. But the point deduction is that when joining you only join a single bounty project
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

I participate in content creation bounty. And accordingly, I try to do as much work as possible. I can do about 3-5 videos per day. However, I know many hunters who can make up to 10 videos per day.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

I’m trying to run signature campaign for every week, and in addition doing some twitter campaigns. Bounty hunting is just for my free time so I don’t really take more then 2 different types of campaigns. Also for managing, I made myself excel spreadsheet with all major rules about those campaigns I joined and I’m keeping track of my completion there. So I have everything on one place. It helped me a lot and made bounty hunting easier.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

The main strategy of all bounty hunters is to avoid scams and work only with proven managers. In the long run, it will enrich you.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

Many bounty hunter does not have any strategy. Only by joining the bounties, they hope to make money without research. But in the end they feel sorry.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

It all depends on your skill and your time if you are a writer you can join as many bounty campaigns as you can and also if you have time you can join in their social media campaign, now these are time-consuming because you have to do it almost daily and report it here in there bounty thread.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

My strategy is that after the Bounty has been running for 3-4 weeks so I can see the development of the Bounty and I'm not too long for the Bounty. besides that I also always sell my tokens which I find difficult to make to reduce the money that is too deep.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

2 or 3 bounties each month but if im so busy i just participate on signature campaign especially if participants are less

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:16:52 PM

I do about 9 facebook campaigns and I manage them all by giving about a hour a day making them so that it won't be troublesome to rush them all at once in just a short period of time.

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:18:28 PM

I think that bounty hunter is a good way to get the desired profit. Sure that it is possible only if you have a high-quality strategy that has been organized in a smart way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: