Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I choose a best Bounty ?  (Read 2450 times)
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:12:01 AM

Look for everything, website, community, marketing strategy, team, whitepaper, concept of the product, and etc. Find thung make the ICO be successful. We need ICO that is very attractive in the crypto world the concept of the product make help and use for daily transaction

CFXAY

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:18:50 AM

First you need to find well-known bounty managers, then pay attention to the bounties they make and choose what you are interested in. This is my approach.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:27:37 AM

better choose a good bounty manager like having a higher rank or/with high trust. their bounty have a higher possibility of being legit compared to lower rank especially newbie. also read their info about their project all of them and decide if it is good or not.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:30:38 AM

When I am looking for a bounty I look for projects, that have a HUGE community behind them. I research the team, the devs, and even the bounty manager. You can also find some pretty decent bounties on bountyhive, but there is still always the possibility of it being a scam coin. You are going to have that issue no matter where you go. The best advice I could give is research, RESEARCH! RESEARCH!!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:35:38 AM

There is a principle I use in participating in bounty campaign. The principle is , I would only participate in the bounty campaign I can purchase from the sales . In this case, I study whatever project I wanna join and trust it up to an extent
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

I think you can choose a gift when you start joining in the gift because with the gift you can get a good gift because what I see today many people want to get the prize and most importantly you should see a good bounty project

piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:48:20 AM

If I can choose a Bounty which can give more return. Have any indicators that can help me to choose a best bounty.

In my opinion, you should be able to choose ICO or Altcoin. But you are confused to choose both. The first is the project itself whether you trust it and whether you think it is promising. You need to study the project well and fully understand the idea. You need to examine what you are dealing with to avoid wasting your time. Follow social media accounts, discuss via telegram, read the white paper, etc. A good project will have a solid plan and a clear goal.

maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:48:36 AM

See if there are any actual requirements for the project, study the white paper carefully, and then look at the team strength. The final thing is to see how many people are involved in the reward task, and of course the more people you have, the less you have to share.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:48:49 AM

If I can choose a Bounty which can give more return. Have any indicators that can help me to choose a best bounty.
You can not really compute what you can get on the bounty but you can analyze their platforms and from there you will know that the bounty you are joining is a successful one. Simply determine their platforms and the team members so that you will not be scammed.
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:04:09 AM

if you choose a good prize in a bouty campaign by first looking at the project is good or not, if the project is good or his token a lot we have to follow it, we do not get fooled by other projects bounty campaign project is not clear.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:04:44 AM

Choosing the best bounty needs a deeper understanding, good making decisions and observant because choosing a right one you need to first read their projects and object if it is promising. Second follow their social media to know about their team and projects and lastly read their white paper and check also the team manager if it is trusth worthy after all you did the decision is in yours if you convinced or not.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:14:25 AM

To choose a bonus program to participate in, you need to read the project carefully and find out about the purpose, roadmap, implementation, team and community response to that project. At the same time pay attention to the total amount of the project and the amount spent on project development ... In general it should be very careful and sometimes a little extra luck!
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:18:14 AM

I think you can choose a gift when you start joining in the gift because with the gift you can get a good gift because what I see today many people want to get the prize and most importantly you should see a good bounty project

from what I read, it seems that what you say does not provide a solution. because choosing a good project is to look at the history of bounty manager, whether always have a positive trend or not

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:25:47 AM

When I am looking for a bounty I look for projects, that have a HUGE community behind them. I research the team, the devs, and even the bounty manager. You can also find some pretty decent bounties on bountyhive, but there is still always the possibility of it being a scam coin. You are going to have that issue no matter where you go. The best advice I could give is research, RESEARCH! RESEARCH!!!!

Youe are right, we just really need to make more research about the campaign. For me I am looking for a big community participation and an active teams with good website template. Aside from that there are still a lot of factor to consider in choosing the right bounty campaign.

melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

Choosing the best bounty needs a deeper understanding, good making decisions and observant because choosing a right one you need to first read their projects and object if it is promising. Second follow their social media to know about their team and projects and lastly read their white paper and check also the team manager if it is trusth worthy after all you did the decision is in yours if you convinced or not.

And joined their telegram to know the details of their projects, and if they active to answer the questions of their participants or supporters this is a good vision. And also check the bounty manager if it have a good performance in the project that he's manage and if it's trustworthy and reliable.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:26:31 AM

My experience is choosing the famous campaign manager. Follow them and join in the projects they offer.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:28:21 AM

Literally, choose the best and most proper project
Then you have chosen already the best bounty.

Thats the basic, easy and simple analogy to choosing a very successful bounty program.

To choose the best project, you need to go through their website, their team, their whitepaper and further information about the project, the team and advisor too
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:30:12 AM

I choose best bounty with the best bounty manager, Good reputation of bounty manager in managing bounty campaign will lead in a best bounty.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

Today choosing legit bounty is more difficult than in 2017. I was scamed by CLOUT. The developer hasn't paid all the bounty participants. I am not sure if they pay to the investors or not. Be careful now with fake bounty. There are too many scammers, that why cryptocurrency will be negative because of scammers
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:32:41 AM

You really simply cannot define a bounty's worth without doing extensive insight research. Before you join any bounty, you should search beforehand what's that company's token can do. Do some research about who's behind the project, qualities it will give to the masses, and the company itself. If you want a summary on how they will handle things, you should read their whitepapers because it will help you determine your plans that you are going to do. I recommend that you join bounties that are handled by legendary members here or who have high trust rates.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: