Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I choose a best Bounty ?  (Read 2452 times)
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

I am normally looking at the project first, like what they are doing by reading some of their whitepaper and warching their videos. Also taking a look at the team is very important to spot potential scam projects. I usually tend to take part in a bounty by the middle of it so I also can see how much have been raised for this project since a lot of bounties offer percentage wise rewards to the raisef amount of money.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

If I can choose a Bounty which can give more return. Have any indicators that can help me to choose a best bounty.

Personally, I think, looking for a nice gift with a potential project. I usually do is check their website, followed by their social media to see if the project has a community. After that, I studied the project and the team behind it. If this condition is met, the project will succeed. I advise you to remain vigilant because there are so many scams.

nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:40:58 AM

You can choose best bounty campaigns in ICOBENCH.COM TRACKICO.IO and this forum choose the famous bounty manager.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:42:49 AM

There are some indicators that can be set as a reference to be able to get a nice bounty. You can see from his campaign manager, the allocation of his bounty, and viewed from the movement of her token sales. If you want to be safe, then just select the project that will surely softcap.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:44:10 AM

A bounty which can give more return? At first,  you must know who manages the campaign and the project's objective and purpose. You could start reading the opinions of other bounty hunters who joined, the popularity of it and the team behind the campaign/project.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

The 1st thing that I always do is to do some research about the project:
-the team
-softcap/hardcap if it is reachable within the timefram given
-and lastly the project itself if it is reachable in the roadmap and then compare it to others with the same one.

When it comes to choosing bounty I always join notable bounty managers or team. Like deadly, needmoney, tokensuite and amazix wherein most of their handled campaigns are successful.

You may also check this list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216052.0

P.S OP regarding your concern in getting more return that actually depends on the allocation of bounty but basically if it has high amount allocated the higher number of participants as well. Most of us gave you tips to be successful in joining campaigns.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:53 AM

Choosing the best bounty needs a deeper understanding, good making decisions and observant because choosing a right one you need to first read their projects and object if it is promising. Second follow their social media to know about their team and projects and lastly read their white paper and check also the team manager if it is trusth worthy after all you did the decision is in yours if you convinced or not.

And joined their telegram to know the details of their projects, and if they active to answer the questions of their participants or supporters this is a good vision. And also check the bounty manager if it have a good performance in the project that he's manage and if it's trustworthy and reliable.

Sometimes if the admins in the telegram are active it doesn't mean it's a legit bounty because there's a chance that they suddenly leave it.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:52:18 AM

If you are going to choose a good bounty you should really understand and learn in depth, learn one project first see who the author is, what offer or benefits the project provides, how long the ico trip is, you also have to actively ask with people who are better understood, the selection of projects must be really right so that in the future there is a good result
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:58:17 AM

In my opinion, I will look on the sites wed and pay attention to the reputable managers and read about their projects. On the reaction of the community, about the purpose, about the roadmap ... of the project. I like meaningful projects in the real world. From then on the decision to choose Buonty good to join.
cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

There are numerous bounties that are good, its cool you asked, for guidance sake. but get to know what the project entails and its feasibility, check out the team involved and have an investment mindset.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

If you wants to choose best bounty then you need to check for how long the bounty program will be, choose bounty which will not last long. Secondly the task given in the bounty campaign do not require reporting every week means the tasks given in the bounty campaign do not require great effort.

Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

you have to check  on how long the bounty program will be. Besides the tals given in the bounty campaign don't require report each week implies the errands given in the campaign  don't require extraordinary exertion.
guizi6

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

If I can choose a Bounty which can give more return. Have any indicators that can help me to choose a best bounty.
Is there such a way? I also want to know that as far as I can see, many bounty rewards are not very good now. They can only participate according to their own feelings. It is difficult to find which one is better or worse.
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:29:10 AM

There is no easy way around it bro, you need it the whitepaper to increase chances of choosing the best.
But I warn you, good project or not, they are capable of laying out a pretty convincing whitepaper.
So what I do, I always follow those bounty managers and trusted developers,like always.
It would then be the bestest shot we got.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:29:13 AM

Well first of all you must do some massive research about the ICO. Read their whitepaper, check their roadmap, if their goals are promising, and also check their team members; who they really are, what are their achievements and other good characteristics. And that's how you will find a good Bounty Program.
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

personally, I see the concept of the project. if the concept is interesting and has a big bounty allocation it becomes one of the criteria. besides, the team that involved in the project also can be trusted and always active in the telegram. there are some criteria that the bounty hunters do to get a good ico and avoid the ico scam.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

Well the best way to choose the best bounty is by means of researching and reading the background of it so that you have a prior knowledge on how does the bounty works and you may know that the campaign is legit or not. Because as of now there is a lot of scam campaign and in order to avoid it you must have a prior knowledge on what is a legit and a scam bounty campaign by means of reading some threads in this platform and researching.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:59:03 AM

My number 1 indicator of a good bounty is through the amount of members in their telegram group. Needless to say that a large quantity of members indicate a large amount of investors among those group. So we can be assured that the soft cap will at least be reached. A good bounty has its admin in telegram frequently interacting with them members and always does updates.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:45:18 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 06:19:05 AM by Borisov

Study all by yourself on this forum plenty of information! Support the company in which you would invest your money yourself. I am personally interested in the company INNBC with their idea and with the fact that few people, and the company is not the first year is developing in the field of medicine.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:49:10 AM

Choosing best bounty is always very tough because we have to find how potential the project is going to be, we have to check all possible ways to research about the company and their credibility about their experience. We have to think about the country-specific projects because some countries are very serious about the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: