Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I choose a best Bounty ?  (Read 2452 times)
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

Choosing Bounties is one of the most difficult things for a bounty hunter especially if you are in experienced  and are able to see a scam bounty, its quite unfortunate that most have fallen in for scam campaigns, this however can be made right by taking a proper research on the bounty before committing to them, Look into the development team and make sure that they are not only authentic, transparent  in terms of identity and well experienced, also make sure that the product the BOUNTY is promoting ha some quality in it, without quality, there are less chances that the product wil suceed
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:45:43 AM

There are plenty of goals just to pick a good bounty. But I usually look for some of the following criteria: ico rating on icobe pages, icorating, trackico. Then the project information, ideas and development process they draw up are reasonable and finally check wedsite, social and team dev. You can find good bounty on bitcointalk, icobech, bountylord, ...
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

To choose the best bounty, we must consider some terms. And they must be followed at least as minimal components to analyze. They are:
1. Bounty manager, its rank, and its track record
2. Token allocation for bounty, token supply, and percentage
3. ICO projects whether having good concept and different ideas or not, trusted or not the ICO
4. Never join in the doubtful bounty that gives you the very big rewards. Just analyze the rules and also conditions.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

If I can choose a Bounty which can give more return. Have any indicators that can help me to choose a best bounty.

You should check for same things that you would if you were investing in their ico or investing in any other token. check things like whitepaper, team, social media, telegram etc to make sure they're legit. I've had displeasure of signing up for some that never made it to the exchange so there is a risk involved but that shouldn't stop you if you enjoy doing it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:02:19 AM

Nowadays, its all about how much the tokens have been sold. It is hard to find an ICO that shows their sales progress or shows how much the ICO have sold. If you happen to find a bounty that was fearless to show their progress, by all means go ahead an join the bounty if there is. We all know that bounty participants are paid based on the tokens sold so I would recommend that you search for an ICO that sold all of the pre sale token. It is a safe bet you will get what you deserve when bounty ends.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:20:27 AM

If I can choose a Bounty which can give more return. Have any indicators that can help me to choose a best bounty.

in my mind, if in choosing a gift, the decisive factor is luck, but if you can analyze the project adequately, it will likely increase.
Everyone has their own approach to choosing a reward program and if before participating in it you should first check it.

sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

People over the forum has started trusting the bounties according to the managers who is managing the campaign. They have created the list of trusted mangers and thus think that those projects have higher chances of getting legit one. With that said the mangers name follows as Yahoo, Sylon, ColorlessK, btcltcdigger, Newsilike etc. They bring some of the successful projects and have done this before too. Also, always look forward to those bounty programs which are having huge buzz around the forum, which is in social media talks and thus having enough investors. They could be the grand success.  Smiley
I'm also looking for the best reward. I want to know where the list of trusted managers is. Can you tell me? Thank you
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

I study the project, I look at the site, the design of the topic, I look at the bounty manager. These are my criteria for selecting a project.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

There is no criteria of choosing a good bounty, you have to research yourself and decide. You have to read other members opinion here what they are posting about various bounties.
Notmine

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

My choosen campaigns most times tend to be profitable if the project looks legitimate so the outcomes are worth the dedication and duration of work itself.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

You cant be confident in any bounty campaign. I try to look at team, product, how do they answer in Telegram channel, on theirs site, but some percent become a scam. Or for example bounties like Envion, collected more than 100 mln dollars and paid nothing to bounty hunters. So its like lottery

Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

Choosing a good bounty is quite difficult because some ICO's and bounty campaigns are fraudulent. So it is better to study more about legit ICO's get some tips why those ICO project became successful. Then try to determine what was the legal assets of some bounty campaign that has a brighter future. Not also reading whitepapers and looking for good team developers are the only ways to choose best bounty campaign but it is also understanding the whole part of the ICO especially volume of their token, market system, roadmaps,  locations, token sales including private and public.
cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

I would say that you will need to find a perspective and trustworthy bounty manager for the first step in your journey with bounties, and then just seek for a Bounty that he leads, enjoying all of them.
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

As it has already been said many times, it is necessary to make a choice in favor of projects that you can choose for investment, because you will invest your time in this matter. This is the most correct approach.
Bokugo

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

It's not very easy task.But have more way to find good bounty.Need read their project, their team, their activity, Social meadia subscribers, Fixed ICO time,road map, bounty manager etc. If you follow this types of way I think you can find good bounty and earn good amount.Best of luck.
When reading a whitepaper is crucial in determining a good reward campaign, you should also consider the team behind it and the reward manager. If you find a project that is too good to be true you better avoid it because the realitic is the best option.
Jonnitor

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:57:49 AM

first things first is to know the bounty managers, read the whitepaper of the bounty. if the project is so good and believable, then it is time to participate.
Be vigilant in joining bounty campaign because sometimes the project are scam.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

For me, I followed a group of bounty managers that are proven legitimate and are very good in the field already. So far, they never let the bounty hunters down. Most of then are always ready to communicate in the bounty thread and telegram and even in the private messages. I no longer hunt for other bounty campaigns except them.
SoftHkA

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

Well the first thing I do to choose a good bounty is to read the project, see if I really believe in what they are doing and if I trust the project, then I see the roadmap, whitepaper, team behind the project and if they are serious people. Also very important, if the goals are achievable in the estimated time.
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

There are many factors in which you can choose good bounty campaign, but you have to look only at project hyip, its team and useful and real product ( not fantastic ). Don't look on bounty pool, it doesn't matter.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

There are some ways or factors that you should always remember when choosing the best and right bounty. Firdt thing to do is to open your mind. And then read their projects and goals if it is convincing try to read next te following Roadmap and whitepaper. After that check also the team behind, the manager if they are trustable and follow their telegram channel to read more about their projects. Your decision will be the most important factor whn choosing the best one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: