Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Mr.Bitcoin303

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:47:45 AM

And what is the total of scrypt and the breakdown please? Oh you dont know.........

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neilsolomons

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:49:52 AM

& as mentioned already, it's not 850GH/S in purely scrypt but I may as hit my head against the wall. It will get the same outcome.

It's either you guys are investors in scrypt and trying to force people out or you signed to one of the higher cost groups and are pissed. There is always a motive for someone to spread rumours. What's your MOTIVE?
cc55555

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:55:47 AM

Hope Scrypt.cc back soon.

I trust the admin.
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:05:40 AM

& as mentioned already, it's not 850GH/S in purely scrypt but I may as hit my head against the wall. It will get the same outcome.

It's either you guys are investors in scrypt and trying to force people out or you signed to one of the higher cost groups and are pissed. There is always a motive for someone to spread rumours. What's your MOTIVE?

Maybe you would like to quote where admin has stated that it is not solely SCRYPT he is using.
I did see him quoting 500 ghs and buying an extra 350 ghs more recently, but nothing else, and we have to assume the 850ghs is mining scrypt only.

If he is also mining SHA256 with those chips, he will be making a loss, as 850ghs of SHA is insignificant. I have more than that sitting under my desk, switched off.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
Julia_love

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:12:40 AM

All you people try to panic ?
Scrypt.cc will be back stronger than ever !
I have much faith in Marcelo.
I know it is coming back online i think probably today.
And i will be buying all khs cheap.
So panic and scream scam as much you want 2.
But i when scrypt is back all you critics can shut it !!!!!!!
And @ cryptodevil no facts all speculations !!!!!!!!
Marcelo is innocent untill proven guilty !
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:15:02 AM

Say Wht you want Idiot man

Thanks, I will.

@ Cryptodevil

You say its a Scam Site, why are you posting here everytime ? To warn us ? Nobody listen to you. Why you dont acept this and go home telling your your mom nobody is listen to you. Maybe you can do something usefull in your Neighboorhood like call the Police if someone parking in front of a Fire hydrant.

I am at home. My mother, however, lives in another country and we don't have fire hydrants in the country I live in. I guess I'll just have to stay here telling you things you don't want to hear.

Call me an idiot I don't care. . . .Unless you have IRON CLAD FACTS, it's SLANDER PLAIN & SIMPLE!

You're an idiot and it wouldn't be slander it would be libel. First, however, they'd need to prove that I was intentionally libeling scrypt.cc in order to benefit personally while fully aware that it was a legitimate operation.

I won't be losing any sleep over that ever happening.

Besides which, 850GH/s? It's not just me that has iron-clad facts, you and everybody else does too. As has been pointed out, you don't simply hide 850GH/s of Scrypt hashpower. There is nowhere for it to fit as the vast majority of Scrypt mining is done by known pools while a commercial entity claiming to hold that much Scrypt hashpower wouldn't use a pool.

Jesus fucking Christ, man, how can anyone be this dumb and still operate a computer? You can't wrap your head around the simple fact of a simple ponzi without desperately trying to twist your arguments into something which might somehow make it not a ponzi, yet you'll insist that people who are patiently explaining, with facts, how it is a provable scam and the operators are lying about their 850GH/s Scrypt mining, must be looking to gain by spreading rumour? How are objectively-provable facts 'rumour'?

Our motive is simple, we don't like to see people getting away with stealing large sums of money from naive cryptocurrency users, it damages the entire industry and makes for tabloid-friendly "ZOMG EVIL INTERNET MONEY HACK/FRAUD/DRUGS etc." headlines.

It's not like I'm having to do much here, just take a little time regularly to try and explain to people who keep wanting it to not be what it is where they are misunderstanding or misinformed.

I don't need to have an ulterior motive, I'm a decent fucking human being, isn't that enough?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Julia_love

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:26:52 AM

Thanks, I will.

@ Cryptodevil

You say its a Scam Site, why are you posting here everytime ? To warn us ? Nobody listen to you. Why you dont acept this and go home telling your your mom nobody is listen to you. Maybe you can do something usefull in your Neighboorhood like call the Police if someone parking in front of a Fire hydrant.

I am at home. My mother, however, lives in another country and we don't have fire hydrants in the country I live in. I guess I'll just have to stay here telling you things you don't want to hear.

Call me an idiot I don't care. . . .Unless you have IRON CLAD FACTS, it's SLANDER PLAIN & SIMPLE!

You're an idiot and it wouldn't be slander it would be libel. First, however, they'd need to prove that I was intentionally libeling scrypt.cc in order to benefit personally while fully aware that it was a legitimate operation.

Besides which, 850GH/s? It's not just me that has iron-clad facts, you and everybody else does too. As has been pointed out, you don't simply hide 850GH/s of Scrypt hashpower. There is nowhere for it to fit as the vast majority of Scrypt mining is done by known pools while a commercial entity claiming to hold that much Scrypt hashpower wouldn't use a pool.

Jesus fucking Christ, man, how can anyone be this dumb and still operate a computer? You can't wrap your head around the simple fact of a simple ponzi without desperately trying to twist your arguments into something which might somehow make it not a ponzi, yet you'll insist that people who are patiently explaining, with facts, how it is a provable scam and the operators are lying about their 850GH/s Scrypt mining, must be looking to gain by spreading rumour? How are objectively-provable facts 'rumour'?

Our motive is simple, we don't like to see people getting away with stealing large sums of money from naive cryptocurrency users, it damages the entire industry and makes for tabloid-friendly "ZOMG EVIL INTERNET MONEY HACK/FRAUD/DRUGS etc." headlines.

It's not like I'm having to do much here, just take a little time regularly to try and explain to people who keep wanting it to not be what it is where they are misunderstanding or misinformed.

I don't need to have an ulterior motive, I'm a decent fucking human being, isn't that enough?

now i know
u are brian reynolds from the youtube video crying about his coins...or you are this bloedhond guy ... OR YOU ARE ALL THE SAME !
U ARE JUST TRYING TO WINE HERE !!!
ALL YOU CRITICS THAT HAVE LOST MONEY CAN GO CRY AT YOUR MOMMY,S HOUSE NOW.
I HAVE LOST ONCE ALL AT SCRYPT.CC BECAUSE I GOT HACKED !!!
THEN I WENT BACK AND NOW SCRYPT GOT HACKED !
I HOPE THESE HACKERS ALL GET FINGER CANCER !
NOW STOP BLAIMING MARCELO FOR SOMETHING THAT HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER.
GO TO ANOTHER WEBSITE AND MINE AND WINE THERE.
ALL CRITICS HERE ARE JUST 1 PERSON WITH 100 ACCOUNTS.
GET A LIFE NERD
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:39:14 AM

My reaction while I wait for scrypt.cc to come back.

Damn right  Embarrassed

Embarrassed Cry
Mr.Bitcoin303

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:44:25 AM

June 26, 2015 - Today we finished the move to our new server. It took longer then expected due to some difficulties we encountered.
We're now running audits on all of the accounts. Once the account's been audited and verified, that account will be able to login.
Once all of the accounts have been audited and verified we'll enable trading and withdraws.

Boom Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
wannesd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:45:56 AM

Thanks, I will.

@ Cryptodevil

now i know
u are brian reynolds from the youtube video crying about his coins...or you are this bloedhond guy ... OR YOU ARE ALL THE SAME !
GET A LIFE NERD

Eeeeerm, I would like to point out that cryptodevil can formulate a complete sentence, made of words that are comprehensive.
Bloedhond wouldn't be able to do that if his life depended on it... So no.
alexislovemelo14

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:55:04 AM

Thanks, I will.

@ Cryptodevil

now i know
GET A LIFE NERD

Eeeeerm, I would like to point out that cryptodevil can formulate a complete sentence, made of words that are comprehensive.
Bloedhond wouldn't be able to do that if his life depended on it... So no.

Somebody Notice!! Crypto Devil Is no. 1 hater of scc post and post nonsense here

Admin Marcelo Santos Did not this man..

I think this man is on youtube that calling scc a scam!!! But no 1 will ignorant will believing in your statement...

☆☆☆You Are Idiot☆☆☆ thats all crypto devil name is not Trusted "Devil"
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:58:16 AM

OU ARE ALL THE SAME !

Says the low-post-count sock-puppet account which has only ever posted in this thread and uses the same, "go crying to mommy" attempt at insult as other low-post-count sock-puppet accounts.

I'm not sure what I'm more amused by, the repeated attempts at slagging me off from people who clearly don't have English as a first language, or the sheer venom and hatred they direct at those who post facts they dislike.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Mr.Bitcoin303

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:58:55 AM

Just in case it was lost amongst the FUD

"June 26, 2015 - Today we finished the move to our new server. It took longer then expected due to some difficulties we encountered.
We're now running audits on all of the accounts. Once the account's been audited and verified, that account will be able to login.
Once all of the accounts have been audited and verified we'll enable trading and withdraws."

New post on front Page

Looks like it gonna be all good peeps!!!

Post back as/when you can log in so as we can all take a collective sigh of relief!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Marco Polo
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:00:03 AM

When the next round starts in this HYIP?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:03:27 AM

"June 26, 2015 - Today we finished the move to our new server. It took longer then expected due to some difficulties we encountered.
Once all of the accounts have been audited and verified we'll enable trading and withdraws."

New post on front Page

Post back as/when you can log in so as we can all take a collective sigh of relief!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Marco Polo

Oops, forget which account you were logged in as, did you?

Coinbanker

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

bitcoin supporter

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:06:44 AM

It's wonderful that people gave life savings to nameless and faceless anonymous guy.

Donate: 167TvxJb6zSeyd5C921r5CR9Ht91ioZdQM
Mr.Bitcoin303

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:10:10 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 10:32:33 AM by Mr.Bitcoin303

New post on front Page

Post back as/when you can log in so as we can all take a collective sigh of relief!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Marco Polo

Cryptodevil ooooohhhh im so scared of the big bad internet bully with a badge and an opinion,, how you like my gramma bitch!!. and b4 you say shit again ive been a member here for quite some time but i just dont have such a loud mouth,

Empty vessles always make the most noise! Huh
Julia_love

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:17:39 AM

New post on front Page

Post back as/when you can log in so as we can all take a collective sigh of relief!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Marco Polo

hahahaha @ cryptodevil
you are the scam artist !
try to make users go to other website in stead of scrypt
i have told you scrypt will come back faster harder better stronger....unlike your words.
u can try to speak like an educated person however you are retarded
so go crying at your mommy now because once again you are proven wrong
U claim scrypt does not mine ?
U claim so much however you do not present any hard facts so the fact is that you are factualy wrong
and yes i am from germany and i live in London
and yes i do not know much about btc and mining but you still do not have the right to scream scam while scrypt has proven you wrong
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:24:41 AM

hahahaha @ cryptodevil

Citation please. If you're referring to the signature in my post, by all means, click on it and discover which cloud mining service I am recommending, you'll be AMAZED!!!!11!!1!!elebenty!!1!1!1

U claim so much however you do not present any hard facts so the fact is that you are factualy wrong

Citation please. The facts I have presented are hard facts derived from understanding both btc and Scrypt mining

and yes i do not know much about btc and mining but you still do not have the right to scream scam while scrypt has proven you wrong

Ah, you see what you've done there?

BTW, I don't recall 'screaming' scam and I certainly don't recall being proven wrong by scrypt.cc - would you care to offer up any citation in that regard?

alexislovemelo14

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:40:30 AM

hahahaha @ cryptodevil

Citation please. If you're referring to the signature in my post, by all means, click on it and discover which cloud mining service I am recommending, you'll be AMAZED!!!!11!!1!!elebenty!!1!1!1

Citation please. The facts I have presented are hard facts derived from understanding both btc and Scrypt mining

Ah, you see what you've done there?

BTW, I don't recall 'screaming' scam and I certainly don't recall being proven wrong by scrypt.cc - would you care to offer up any citation in that regard?

cryptodevil is no. 1 hater you are so anger with our site i dont know why... hahhaa all investor are patient here. You are the only 1 screaming scrypt.cc is scam now your wrong again idiot your awarded most idiot of all time
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: