Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
CanariAnali

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:14:25 AM

Hi, every body!
I'm New in this of BTC world, I'm using scrypt.cc and today I want to withdraw a part of BTC, I don't have any problem, just around 10 hs to see deposit in my wallet.
Just to tell my little trading.

What the actual fuck? For real? marcello, is that you?   Roll Eyes

No it is the other guy, and his twin brother is now interfering as well. It is very complicated as everyone is using nic names.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 02:26:32 AM

Hi, every body!
I'm New in this of BTC world, I'm using scrypt.cc and today I want to withdraw a part of BTC, I don't have any problem, just around 10 hs to see deposit in my wallet.

Desperate times desperate measures. He's probably hiring these illiterate knobheads as a buy-one-get-a-dozen-free deal on fiverr  Grin
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:31:09 AM

Hi, every body!

Desperate times desperate measures. He's probably hiring these illiterate knobheads as a buy-one-get-a-dozen-free deal on fiverr  Grin
I'm sorry I'm not Marcello........................................IMMM DIRTY DAN!

ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:33:46 AM

Hi, every body!

Pretty sad that the shills can't even form a cogent thought or complete sentence. Even sadder that they don't realize that "O hai I can haz some BTC from the KHS now pls" is not a valid rebuttal to the facts in play.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
CanariAnali

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:48:35 AM

Hi, every body!

Pretty sad that the shills can't even form a cogent thought or complete sentence. Even sadder that they don't realize that "O hai I can haz some BTC from the KHS now pls" is not a valid rebuttal to the facts in play.

Your right, the non native English speakers should not be posting here. So moaning, harassing and abusing can be done in proper English with proper grammar.
Then the thread should be split up in Australian, U.S., Canadian, African and UK English so every native English speaker can use its own local native English.
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:58:47 AM

Hi, every body!

Your right, the non native English speakers should not be posting here. So moaning, harassing and abusing can be done in proper English with proper grammar.
Then the thread should be split up in Australian, U.S., Canadian, African and UK English so every native English speaker can use its own local native English.

The sentiment of "I can withdraw it's working fine" is retarded in any language and stupid people transcend linguistic boundaries.

Since you've admitted to lying about basically everything you've claimed, as well as being a multi-account troll, and having never invested in SCC, exactly what the fuck is your point and purpose here? You've said at least 4 times you're done here... maybe back that one up and GTFO.

Here's a little reminder of you proving my prediction true:

"EDIT: Let's make a bet. A real one. I'll wager 1 BTC that you don't have even the slightest bit of proof you're making 1.5% per day. Show me TX IDs, signed messages, account screenshots... actual proof. You're gonna have to prove a lot, including that whatever account you're taking screenshots from is yours and hasn't been doctored. And given the amount of math that would be involved, I'm guessing you'll balk."

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
CanariAnali

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:13:00 AM

Hi, every body!

The sentiment of "I can withdraw it's working fine" is retarded in any language and stupid people transcend linguistic boundaries.

Since you've admitted to lying about basically everything you've claimed, as well as being a multi-account troll, and having never invested in SCC, exactly what the fuck is your point and purpose here? You've said at least 4 times you're done here... maybe back that one up and GTFO.

So what is your point? Saving the world? Where is your halo?
You must have lost a lot of money in scrypt or, what is your point of being here.
Your just a pathetic little peace of shit that has nothing to do her as much as you think others.
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:23:43 AM

You must have lost a lot of money in scrypt or, what is your point of being here.
Your just a pathetic little peace of shit that has nothing to do her as much as you think others.

Once again, what the hell are you trying to say? I've seen plenty of non-native English speakers be able to get a point across, you're not one of them.

The only thing you've been able to prove is that you're a liar. I offered you 1 BTC for some simple proof of your claims. What's been your response?

1. Trying to change the bet
2. Coming up with BS excuses not to participate
3. Admitting you're a multi-account troll
4. Admitting you've never invested in SCC
5. Admitting you're a liar
6. Continuing to insult myself and others?

And who's pathetic? BTW it's PIECE of shit. Google Translate would have known that.

CanariAnali

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:40:24 AM

Once again, what the hell are you trying to say? I've seen plenty of non-native English speakers be able to get a point across, you're not one of them.

The only thing you've been able to prove is that you're a liar. I offered you 1 BTC for some simple proof of your claims. What's been your response?

1. Trying to change the bet
2. Coming up with BS excuses not to participate
3. Admitting you're a multi-account troll
4. Admitting you've never invested in SCC
5. Admitting you're a liar
6. Continuing to insult myself and others?

And who's pathetic? BTW it's PIECE of shit. Google Translate would have known that.

So what is your point of being here?
Maybe you should read your own texts and see who as abusing who without any interest in scrypt. So read my bad English text again and say that you don't understand.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:06:35 AM

It's not that Marcello is a glorified crack dealer, it's that he is using multiple accounts to keep you guys posting. Who do you think you've been arguing with? investors?

I actually don't believe its him and I'll tell you why: these half-wits had me as a mod in their IRC for a month before I finally left, all the while I was openly stating I felt this was a scam and no mining was taking place. The reason I was a mod? No one else in there could figure out how to set up an IRC with auto-ops, channel flags, set banmasks, etc.

I genuinely believe that some of the investors are so dumb and blind that it is them posting through these accounts. Marcelo knows he has such devout fanboys he doesn't have to do anything. I wish I could adequately surmise the level of ignorance of that group of people - it goes far beyond crypto and basic IT to fundamental lack of understanding of basic investment principles. That group of IRC clowns is the main set of actors behind the "so what you dumb fuck at least I'm getting paid."

I'd be less sad if I thought this was Marcelo himself. But it's his unofficial Kool-Aid drinkers, including one Chief Hero Asshat who, at least at the time, was bragging about using his SCC payouts to pay his bills instead of having an actual job. Of course this was in the "pre-hack" time...

The tough thing about this point in a situation like this is that it's extremely difficult to tell the difference between an idiot who believes in the site and a scumbag who knows that acting that way to get someone to take the bag out of his hand is the only way for him to get out.

I've learned that it's not worth trying to figure out which category somebody belongs in, because it's not worth dealing with either of them.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 04:10:31 AM

Maybe you should read your own texts and see who as abusing who without any interest in scrypt. So read my bad English text again and say that you don't understand.

Luckily we have you representing scrypt.cc interests here so it all balances out. When is that payout increase again?
CanariAnali

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:19:09 AM

Luckily we have you representing scrypt.cc interests here so it all balances out. When is that payout increase again?
If I'm am not here you guys have nothing to do.
Next increase? Of what payout?
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:48:48 AM

How long do deposits take now because so far its been like 2 hours.

CanariAnali

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:01:01 AM

I've learned that it's not worth trying to figure out which category somebody belongs in, because it's not worth dealing with either of them.

Finali someone with a brain.
CanariAnali

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:37:52 AM

Hey friends  Grin
I must admit: I lie, cheat, insult, abuse, and what about? No one knows. it has been so good, someone mentioned they call it happy trolling and yes, that is what it is and that is what I do Cheesy
This is the most ridicules forum thread with time waisters I have ever seen, I had loads of fun, thanks.
For now I will not use this account anymore as you all know what I do, I will swap to another nicknames.
I hope some of you liked it, and if you did not I loved it.

Take care and see me in another suit.
Blitzard

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:18:56 AM

Hey friends  Grin
I must admit: I lie, cheat, insult, abuse, and what about? No one knows. it has been so good, someone mentioned they call it happy trolling and yes, that is what it is and that is what I do Cheesy
This is the most ridicules forum thread with time waisters I have ever seen, I had loads of fun, thanks.
For now I will not use this account anymore as you all know what I do, I will swap to another nicknames.

Nice Show, Cryptodevil aka ThePhwner.
Keep Trolling, Bro!
BTC Buddy

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:02:01 AM

Hey friends  Grin

And you think changing your name will hide what you are about.? Same shit different package.

My dog ate the rewards
christophorus

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:20:02 AM

How long do deposits take now because so far its been like 2 hours.

Why would you even deposit in this place?

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
CanariAnali

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:54:50 AM

Hi, every body!

Here's a little reminder of you proving my prediction true:

"EDIT: Let's make a bet. A real one. I'll wager 1 BTC that you don't have even the slightest bit of proof you're making 1.5% per day. Show me TX IDs, signed messages, account screenshots... actual proof. You're gonna have to prove a lot, including that whatever account you're taking screenshots from is yours and hasn't been doctored. And given the amount of math that would be involved, I'm guessing you'll balk."

So this shows you what a drama queen you are, you are even digging up dummies. All answers "why" I do not deliver demands to a baby that are already buried in this thread. Or you did not copy and past the answers on purpose or it is Alzheimer or OCD. This is the reason why it will and stays an never ending pathetic time wasting thread. It even shows you that you are frustrated, don't have a social life coursed by IAD or PIU. God knows if it is blaming others being bad and having social security it self.
My studies were not English neither in English but I can still analyse you.

Happy life  Grin
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:02:46 AM

So this shows you what a drama queen you are, you are even digging up dummies. All answers "why" I do not deliver demands to a baby that are already buried in this thread. Or you did not copy and past the answers on purpose or it is Alzheimer or OCD. This is the reason why it will and stays an never ending pathetic time wasting thread. It even shows you that you are frustrated, don't have a social life coursed by IAD or PIU. God knows if it is blaming others being bad and having social security it self.

You again?

I thought you had already admitted defeat and were going to try to create a new persona to try again.

If you're lucky we might not immediately spot that your next character is you. We might think it's a different semi-literate scryptard.cc

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: