Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750502 times)
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:15:26 PM

@ThePhwner   ive ignored almost halve of you guys on bitcointalk.
I saw your replying to me.. on my phone where i not was logged in.
Still recommend you to not givme advice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CanariAnali

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:18:40 PM

Good idea  Grin Grin Grin
Bitkrieg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:35:42 PM

This has got to be the end. This site is so fucked up and nothing is being done to fix anything. And how long has this fuckery been going on? 6 weeks now?
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:46:41 PM

This has got to be the end. This site is so fucked up and nothing is being done to fix anything. And how long has this fuckery been going on? 6 weeks now?

It,s the endgame. When exactly that results in the end itself is anybody,s guess. If he plans weekly or more frequent reward cuts then it,s not far off. It,s impossible to say, the only certainty in this whole cluster#@€$ for months now has been constant uncertainty.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:13:09 AM

Two million dollars is of course very small scale to some millionaires around here that don,t have much of a clue about how long and on what scale this mess has been going on  Grin but it looks like pretty serious money to me.

Where is that number coming from? Pirate "had" 5 million and that sam was covered all over bitcointalk, reddit, and everywhere else people talk about crypto. If this was almost half the size of that everyone would know about it, not 1 thread on the altcoin section.

Even if true, that's not really big enough for the people who deal with shit like this, and the best part (for admin anyway) is that no individual put in enough money on their own to make hiring lawyers/PI's to investigate him/collect worth it. Pirate had double that number, and was stupid/cocky enough to meet people in person and let them know exactly who he was, and where he was. A totally different situation from an unknown guy in an unknown part in a huge country on the other side of the planet.
ThePhwner

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:17:21 AM

I wasn't giving you advice. I was pointing out that you're screwed no matter what. You're beyond help, in multiple ways, and I don't give two shits about what happens to you.

Learn to read fucko.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:19:10 AM

earlier today i asked if anyone can tell me where scrypt.cc's khs actually is. so far nobody answered or even saw it i think, i think you are all blinded by greed and wondering your butts off getting your withdraws.

I'm gonna give it an other stab: I can't seen to locate the khs or even ghs amount of this website. I read about 850 GH/s somewhere but those are nowhere to be found, so again; what are you guys trading? thin air?

who here talking in defense of scrypt.cc has the balls to explain this to me like i'm 5. just show me where its at.

If i look at https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools i see there is 13GH/s unknown. so how about it, who's brave enough to explain this?

I'll see if I can explain it.

The KHS exist only in the hearts and minds of the investors. That's why they don't show up on any list of mining pools, unknown hashrates, etc.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ThePhwner

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:26:47 AM

Two million dollars is of course very small scale to some millionaires around here that don,t have much of a clue about how long and on what scale this mess has been going on  Grin but it looks like pretty serious money to me.

Where is that number coming from? Pirate "had" 5 million and that sam was covered all over bitcointalk, reddit, and everywhere else people talk about crypto. If this was almost half the size of that everyone would know about it, not 1 thread on the altcoin section.

Even if true, that's not really big enough for the people who deal with shit like this, and the best part (for admin anyway) is that no individual put in enough money on their own to make hiring lawyers/PI's to investigate him/collect worth it. Pirate had double that number, and was stupid/cocky enough to meet people in person and let them know exactly who he was, and where he was. A totally different situation from an unknown guy in an unknown part in a huge country on the other side of the planet.

Not sure how many folks know this, but there's actually a criminal lawsuit being organized against LTCGear through a Romanian firm who's agreed to take the case. I'm surprised this is actually happening, but it is to the point that the firm has outlined their strategy and asked for a specific fee to proceed through the Romanian courts.

It could happen. Not saying it will but it could. At minimum, the fraud of the premise of the investment is easily proven, and it would go from there.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
galdur

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:28:11 AM

Two million dollars is of course very small scale to some millionaires around here that don,t have much of a clue about how long and on what scale this mess has been going on  Grin but it looks like pretty serious money to me.

It,s a very conservative estimate. He disappeared 3500 btc a day or so before that supposed hack thing which itself was supposed to have cost 1500 btc. How much was siphoned off for 16 months before that and has been in the weeks since the hack story well it,s anybody,s guess. Of course it,s difficult to grasp the turnover of this thing if you haven,t been following it.

Meepers

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:33:17 AM

Not sure how many folks know this, but there's actually a criminal lawsuit being organized against LTCGear through a Romanian firm who's agreed to take the case. I'm surprised this is actually happening, but it is to the point that the firm has outlined their strategy and asked for a specific fee to proceed through the Romanian courts.

It could happen. Not saying it will but it could. At minimum, the fraud of the premise of the investment is easily proven, and it would go from there.
[/quote]

Good!
galdur

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:35:12 AM

But of course since this guy knows for a fact that ....no individual put in enough money on their own to make hiring lawyers/PI's to investigate him/collect worth it....

I would have to guess that he has been following the hotwallet and other elemental things pretty closely for a while  Grin

Anyway just because some random clueless anons on the internet haven,t heard about the magnitude of something doesn,t necessarily mean that it doesn,t exist.

ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:37:41 AM

although I think most people here a bit dramatic that this is the end, I am annoyed that rewards have dropped several times with no explanation.

I am still making regular (less regular now that I'm only getting about 0.025 per day) withdrawals.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
TheAstronomer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:37:51 AM

Marcello decimated the buy side so that nobody else can trade their khs for btc(only small amounts can be sold). This allows Marcello to continue to payout the few smaller withdrawals with the small amounts of btc that is stupid enough to deposit to his site. The ponzi can continue a little longer like that.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:43:15 AM

It's good that people are trying, but I want to stress to everyone that a much better plan is to keep your coins instead of giving them to some randoms and hoping to get it back thru law enforcement and lawsuits. How much money has been returned to people that lost money to Pirate and Karpeles, who have court cases/rulings going against them in the US and Japan? You expect more to come from a romanian lawfirm going after unknown people in wherever or finding and tracking down the people running this thing?

It's very easy to prove the fraud. Getting money back from the people perpetuating the fraud is a completely different story, especially when you know the whole point of crypto is to make that hard to impossible.
Meepers

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:56:10 AM

"
It's very easy to prove the fraud. Getting money back from the people perpetuating the fraud is a completely different story, especially when you know the whole point of crypto is to make that hard to impossible."

Correct.  But kudos to those who are filing suit. Bad karma does not stop by continuing to take it.
BTC Buddy

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:40:16 AM

Not sure there is a lawyer who wouldn't take a case for a fee.  They will get paid regardless of outcome.

Will they win?  Will they collect any money? Will people get scammed by lawyers trying to recover their money that they were scammed out of?

My dog ate the rewards
galdur

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:43:48 AM

It´s basically a penny stock scam and with a bitcoin twist of course. And the operator controls both the issuance of stock and the trading. So no pesky regulators. it´s penny stock heaven. How much stock or khs is floating is anybody´s guess but clearly the issuance has been extreme and thus the tanking reward and price needless to say.

So, he has been busy selling stock or khs if you want to call it that for friggin 18 months. And has run the trading of that penny stock. The float is supposed to be 500 million units but I think you can safely double or triple that. I think the price has been like .0014 down to here so you can probably imagine that we,re talking pretty serious money. Reposted for latecomers and others without a clue.

Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:50:11 AM

Can I become rich from scrypt.cc?

galdur

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:57:38 AM

They just added 90,000 more KHS
I have a few KHS already and am digging the feel of the place so far.  2 factor auth goes live today, as does the api.

Please use my referral link if you decide to sign up... making cash in the mountains is tough! Smiley

scrypt.cc?ref=baagt

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

90,000 khs at .0014. Not too bad for a day,s work in Feb. 2014 Grin

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:58:38 AM

Can I become rich from scrypt.cc?

No, you can get scammed, but you already know that. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: