Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:58:09 PM

If Scrypt.cc was hacked then you guys are all screwed anyways regardless of whether or not they are allowing people to login or not, whether or not it is a scam or not because it would need to make that much in profit in order to be able to pay customers back.

So you invest $1000 into Scrypt.cc for them to mine for you, they hold on to your money and promise ROI in X amount of days and give you some numbers of how much Scrypt you are mining. The problem with this is they can just provide you with any numbers they want and they are holding your money so at any point in time they can just withdraw the Coins and tell people "opps we were hacked" and you can't do anything about it. Once "hacked" then you could allow a few people to login, pay out a small amount of people so they will tell others and make the price much cheaper than before so you have people "reinvesting" in order to make up their losses. Is the amount of Scrypt mining they are doing provable? not in the slightest and by the math people with real knowledge are providing it cannot work.

Don't be a fool, listen to the Trolls and use your head. I think your money is gone but invest in it if you want, it's your money...

Soon....

Soon.......
SmartySmile

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:58:31 PM

Mine is just empty just like after the Hack!?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:05:07 PM

great, I have two accounts and both are exactly same KHS and BTC as before "attack" .  Satoyama, your time for your apology is coming, prepare please. / "T H E  E N D " you look like idiot now, right? / .   There will be mining start back at 30th, and everything as before. Probably some traffic collapses and massive price dump in first days.
OK, so who laugh now?   Haters, any new teory, to make me laugh more?  Does this make you still sense with your scam-end visions?? 

Hold your BTC in wallet, sure thats best invest Smiley ...

greetings to collegues!, and another f*ck off to haters or guys who are "too smart to invest here"/so dont, but stfu now please../.

Oh but wait.. You can't withdraw or trade. All you have are numbers on a screen.

Point - Don't count your BTC until they are in your own wallet, I'm with Crestington on this one, nothing is for sure/proven here yet at all.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
chunker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:17:00 PM

great, I have two accounts and both are exactly same KHS and BTC as before "attack" .  Satoyama, your time for your apology is coming, prepare please. / "T H E  E N D " you look like idiot now, right? / .   There will be mining start back at 30th, and everything as before. Probably some traffic collapses and massive price dump in first days.
OK, so who laugh now?   Haters, any new teory, to make me laugh more?  Does this make you still sense with your scam-end visions?? 

greetings to collegues!, and another f*ck off to haters or guys who are "too smart to invest here"/so dont, but stfu now please../.

Oh but wait.. You can't withdraw or trade. All you have are numbers on a screen.

Point - Don't count your BTC until they are in your own wallet, I'm with Crestington on this one, nothing is for sure/proven here yet at all.

OK, I know, means nothing right now actually. So wait till 30th. Will see. Its just a little slap for haters for now. Wait for big one Smiley .

Bitkrieg

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:17:29 PM

If Scrypt.cc was hacked then you guys are all screwed anyways regardless of whether or not they are allowing people to login or not, whether or not it is a scam or not because it would need to make that much in profit in order to be able to pay customers back.

So you invest $1000 into Scrypt.cc for them to mine for you, they hold on to your money and promise ROI in X amount of days and give you some numbers of how much Scrypt you are mining. The problem with this is they can just provide you with any numbers they want and they are holding your money so at any point in time they can just withdraw the Coins and tell people "opps we were hacked" and you can't do anything about it. Once "hacked" then you could allow a few people to login, pay out a small amount of people so they will tell others and make the price much cheaper than before so you have people "reinvesting" in order to make up their losses. Is the amount of Scrypt mining they are doing provable? not in the slightest and by the math people with real knowledge are providing it cannot work.

Don't be a fool, listen to the Trolls and use your head. I think your money is gone but invest in it if you want, it's your money...

Soon....

Soon.......

Nothing can be invested right now.
ThorSWO

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:19:17 PM

OK, I know, means nothing right now actually. So wait till 30th. Will see. Its just a little slap for haters for now. Wait for big one Smiley .

It sure closed their reach around party.
 Grin
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:26:07 PM

great, I have two accounts and both are exactly same KHS and BTC as before "attack" .  Satoyama, your time for your apology is coming, prepare please. / "T H E  E N D " you look like idiot now, right? / .   There will be mining start back at 30th, and everything as before. Probably some traffic collapses and massive price dump in first days.
OK, so who laugh now?   Haters, any new teory, to make me laugh more?  Does this make you still sense with your scam-end visions??  

You can't be serious? You are celebrating way too early buddy, and the fact how this even happened just proves that they can't be trusted.
Anyways, jump around when you are paid, not when you're promised. As far as i can see, i can login, but thats about it, therefore, it doesn't mean sh*t.

cheers
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:28:44 PM

great, I have two accounts and both are exactly same KHS and BTC as before "attack" .  Satoyama, your time for your apology is coming, prepare please. / "T H E  E N D " you look like idiot now, right? / .   There will be mining start back at 30th, and everything as before. Probably some traffic collapses and massive price dump in first days.
OK, so who laugh now?   Haters, any new teory, to make me laugh more?  Does this make you still sense with your scam-end visions??  

You can't be serious? You are celebrating way too early buddy, and the fact how this even happened just proves that they can't be trusted.
Anyways, jump around when you are paid, not when you're promised. As far as i can see, i can loging, but thats about it.

cheers

It actually makes me trust them even more.
I'm sure others feel the same way.
This forum was hacked a couple of weeks ago.
You should stop using it too.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:06:10 PM

So maybe I am a stupid troll fucker. But at least I won't have lost a single Satoshi to this obvious scam. Thing is, I know that running even 10 Gh/s and trying to mine something besides LTC is a joke. Between coins that adjust difficulty within several minutes and a total lack of liquidity in the markets for many of these alts, it's just not fucking possible.

And while that may not mean a lot to the ponzi queens, who seem to be the real trolls here, anyone who's not blinded by greed understands that if the basic premise of an investment is a lie, so is the entire thing. Read over the materials on Scrypt.cc and see what you're being told you're investing in. Then watch your "logic" unravel.

Maybe I'm a troll fucker in the end. But at least I'm not a Scryptard. Ponzi on kids.

This exactly... This is my new favorite scam thread, since the GAW one got so boring. I find it not so ironic that so many hashtards came here so fast to "recoup" their losses and are now "scryptards"... There is just no fixing blind/ignorant greed I suppose. I can only imagine how many of them/you people who have now possibly twice lost your life savings to these silly scams could use a valium or 4 right now, I know if if I had any significant amounts in there right now, I'd be quite concerned to say the least.  Roll Eyes

Kudos to Dooglus for the Cooling the Mark link. Fascinating stuff indeed.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:15:51 PM

So maybe I am a stupid troll fucker. But at least I won't have lost a single Satoshi to this obvious scam. Thing is, I know that running even 10 Gh/s and trying to mine something besides LTC is a joke. Between coins that adjust difficulty within several minutes and a total lack of liquidity in the markets for many of these alts, it's just not fucking possible.

And while that may not mean a lot to the ponzi queens, who seem to be the real trolls here, anyone who's not blinded by greed understands that if the basic premise of an investment is a lie, so is the entire thing. Read over the materials on Scrypt.cc and see what you're being told you're investing in. Then watch your "logic" unravel.

Maybe I'm a troll fucker in the end. But at least I'm not a Scryptard. Ponzi on kids.

This exactly... This is my new favorite scam thread, since the GAW one got so boring. I find it not so ironic that so many hashtards came here so fast to "recoup" their losses and are now "scryptards"... There is just no fixing blind/ignorant greed I suppose. I can only imagine how many of them/you people who have now possibly twice lost your life savings to these silly scams could use a valium or 4 right now, I know if if I had any significant amounts in there right now, I'd be quite concerned to say the least.  Roll Eyes

We all know that's impossible, The reason you troll these threads is quite simple.
Your broke ass can't afford investments and we all know that with envy comes hate.
I have over 50 grand in there right now, I'm not concerned.
To say the least.
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:24:25 PM

hmm still cant login and no replies from emails ill give it one more day
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:39:24 PM

This exactly... This is my new favorite scam thread, since the GAW one got so boring. I find it not so ironic that so many hashtards came here so fast to "recoup" their losses and are now "scryptards"... There is just no fixing blind/ignorant greed I suppose. I can only imagine how many of them/you people who have now possibly twice lost your life savings to these silly scams could use a valium or 4 right now, I know if if I had any significant amounts in there right now, I'd be quite concerned to say the least.  Roll Eyes

We all know that's impossible, The reason you troll these threads is quite simple.
Your broke ass can't afford investments and we all know that with envy comes hate.
To say the least.

Ha, that's funny. I'm not even trolling, I'm just here for the entertainment value to be honest.

As for my investments, that would my business, not yours. Good luck on yours, I know mine are safe and sound. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ziomar

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:49:24 PM

To say the least.

Ha, that's funny. I'm not even trolling, I'm just here for the entertainment value to be honest.

As for my investments, that would my business, not yours. Good luck on yours, I know mine are safe and sound. Wink

So with all the respect other people investements should not be your business as well!

Regards

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
sknext86

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:52:41 PM

It could just close everything and yet still is here to change only for fun???
For me he come back soon
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:04:01 PM

http://sccstats.com/admin-history

Admin chat history today,if anyone wishes can look into it for update
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:06:09 PM

To say the least.

This is hilarious. You think anyone with a brain is jealous of you? For dumping an alleged $50k into this blatant scam? A fool and his money are soon parted...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:11:50 PM

From "Examining the Ponzi Scheme Through the Mind of the Con Artist":

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/08/20/examining-the-ponzi-scheme-through-the-mind-of-the-con-artist/?_r=0

"[A] culture of risk-taking, the hope of making money, an insatiable appetite for more. These are all part of the culture in which Ponzi schemes arise and flourish."

"It’s very easy to slip down a slippery slope — and very hard to climb back up again. When people start doing one little wrong, it gets a little easier to do one more wrong."

"Gullibility is the tendency to believe without reasonable evidence. Every culture draws a line between trust and gullibility. And in the financial arena, the line between trust and gullibility may have to be more tightly drawn."

"And Madoff was a well-known broker — in other words, it was his business. He was an expert trader. He said, “I have a secret way of doing something,” and it may have seemed plausible that he did. You’re quite right that he’s different."

"[C]on artists do not adjust their stories to the current culture and public feeling but rather focus on their potential targeted audiences."

"I empathize with victims and I feel for them, even as I assign some responsibility to them."

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:12:55 PM

So with all the respect other people investements should not be your business as well!

Regards

You seem to not notice, but I did not ask how much he invested, he just told me - and he claimed I was broke, which is also funny.

Reading comprehension goes a long way, but then again, you are probably from hashtalk trying to un-Paycoin yourself.

And yes...

Fools & their money are soon parted indeed. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:24:32 PM

To say the least.

This is hilarious. You think anyone with a brain is jealous of you? For dumping an alleged $50k into this blatant scam? A fool and his money are soon parted...

I have withdrawn over 100 grand in the past year.
Go hit some faucets.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:31:45 PM

To say the least.

I have withdrawn over 100 grand in the past year.
Go hit some faucets.

"That ability to simply shut the door on inconvenient and uncomfortable truth is essential to being a con artist."

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: