Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
chrzczonki

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:11:11 PM

yes, it's working, but you have to wait up to 24h
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:44:13 PM

Is there any news about the rewards ??
Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:21:38 PM

If the reward stays this low (which I don´t expect) the market will set its price and therefore the ROI demand. Maybe a price of 300 or so or lower.
kamo13

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:21:56 PM

Hello gues!!! It's my first post here.Sorry for my bed english.I've always been a FAN of this site,but now i want to say: Marselo Santos is BIG and  SMART LIER.If he have 850 Ghs,In  the last two weeks,after LTC price pupm,he received "his loses" several times+deposits.And what is bulshit: "Our chatbox is currently down due to some errors on the new server".Yea,"some errors" ,afrer some questions about rewards!!!!
So I suggest: DONT SEND YOUR MONEY TO MARSELO SANTOS.DONT DO DEPOSITS until he turn on real rewards.
One word about rewards.After LTC realy  big pump,i think reward should be not less than 20 sat per Khs
kamo13

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:32:08 PM

DONT SEND YOUR MONEY TO MARSELO SANTOS.DONT DO DEPOSITS until he turn on real rewards.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:38:29 PM

Hello gues!!! It's my first post here.Sorry for my bed english.I've always been a FAN of this site,but now i want to say: Marselo Santos is BIG and  SMART LIER.If he have 850 Ghs,In  the last two weeks,after LTC price pupm,he received "his loses" several times+deposits.And what is bulshit: "Our chatbox is currently down due to some errors on the new server".Yea,"some errors" ,afrer some questions about rewards!!!!
So I suggest: DONT SEND YOUR MONEY TO MARSELO SANTOS.DONT DO DEPOSITS until he turn on real rewards.
One word about rewards.After LTC realy  big pump,i think reward should be not less than 20 sat per Khs

This is why there are so many people warning not to invest, because there is no real mining so it's only measure or rewards relies on deposits of new users funds. If there is a large increase in price of LTC the rewards can't increase because there is no actual mining so you don't receive any benefit of an increase in the LTC price.

My biggest advice to you since you are new to these forums is not to get excited and jump legs first into anything. Take your time and research, do yourself a favor and give a minimum of one month, read everything you can possibly find on any coin or service and do not be afraid to ask questions. If you own LTC at the moment, it has increased quite a bit over the last month (about 500%) and pumps like that are a normal routine but be weary of being caught at the top and holding Coins for long periods afterwards until it rises again to the point at which you can finally sell at a profit (not all eggs in one basket, not all that glitters is gold).
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 09:53:51 PM

Just a crazy though

Let's imagine that Scrypt.cc is not a scam and it is just as admin says. Could it be that the big LTC price raise recently is due to scryptcc mining and holding the LTC mined (instead of selling for BTC as it used to do before the hack)?

I know, I know many of you are very smart and say it is a scam. But just imagine it was not. Would that be a explanation of LTC price raise?

Just want to know your opinion, I am a newbie to all this.

NSA360

Activity: 560

Crypto Collector

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:05:07 PM

Would that be a explanation of LTC price raise?

Block Halving
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:11:44 PM

Just a crazy though

Let's imagine that Scrypt.cc is not a scam and it is just as admin says. Could it be that the big LTC price raise recently is due to scryptcc mining and holding the LTC mined (instead of selling for BTC as it used to do before the hack)?

I know, I know many of you are very smart and say it is a scam. But just imagine it was not. Would that be a explanation of LTC price raise?

Math proves he is not mining with 850 Gh/s. No point in speculating that he is.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:11:48 PM

Just a crazy though

In that case, the 850 GHS would be about 75% of the Litecoin hashrate (https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty currently at 1.22 THS) and then the price of LTC would crash anyways because one entity could double spend and fork the network at will and make LTC useless as a currency.

You can check out distribution of hashrate by mining pools here https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:17:42 PM

Would that be a explanation of LTC price raise?

Block Halving

Block halving for LTC is in just over a month http://www.litecoinblockhalf.com/ and expected to occur August 25th, 2015, that would be the primary driver for the increase in price over the last month along with the recent debates over Block sizes and fees for Bitcoin.
galdur

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:23:48 PM

Someone is buying FWIW. There´s an additional 2 million at 475.

galdur

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:49:08 PM

P.S. Now there´s 1.2 mil at 488, 1.9 at 485 and the 5.4 at 481. Has hardly been touched yet. people don´t seem very desperate to sell, quite the contrary actually.

ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:59:42 PM

Quite risky to sell what if admin release 100%??
If you have balls then sell while your can
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 11:03:24 PM

Just a crazy though

In that case, the 850 GHS would be about 75% of the Litecoin hashrate (https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty currently at 1.22 THS) and then the price of LTC would crash anyways because one entity could double spend and fork the network at will and make LTC useless as a currency.

You can check out distribution of hashrate by mining pools here https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools

Checked that over two weeks ago ... but I said "let's imagine is not a scam"-

I do not understand that of "double spend and fork" (as I said, I am a newbie) but I get to understand that would be a try to destroy the coin. So it does not suppose good intentions on that person, plus it would be stupid if he is the one interested in that the coin keeps or raises its value.

Let me clarify: Let's imagine ALL that Marcelo says is true and attribute to him the best intentions. Lets say he is mining other coins in addition to litecoin, lets say he is not a scammer but a legit person, and he is using 60% of the alleged 850 ghs hashpower to mine right now (as there are still rewards for the users, not all rewards has been taken away). For the sake of this "imagination", let's say he is mining LTC with only 400 GHS and holding them either fully or partially.

Could it be (in this very hipotetic fantasy scenario) that was the reason for the price raise?
 Smiley

ThePhwner

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:32:18 PM

I do not understand that of "double spend and fork" (as I said, I am a newbie) but I get to understand that would be a try to destroy the coin. So it does not suppose good intentions on that person, plus it would be stupid if he is the one interested in that the coin keeps or raises its value.

Let me clarify: Let's imagine ALL that Marcelo says is true and attribute to him the best intentions. Lets say he is mining other coins in addition to litecoin, lets say he is not a scammer but a legit person, and he is using 60% of the alleged 850 ghs hashpower to mine right now (as there are still rewards for the users, not all rewards has been taken away). For the sake of this "imagination", let's say he is mining LTC with only 400 GHS and holding them either fully or partially.

Could it be (in this very hipotetic fantasy scenario) that was the reason for the price raise?
 Smiley

We know what you said. The real question is What's the point in imagining it's not a scam. You have proof Marcelo is lying. And you want to waste time on hypothetical scenarios predicated on the fact that he isn't. Grow a pair of balls and face facts Charlie.

Marcelo isn't mining and the fact of the matter is Scrypt.cc is a tiny flea on the hair of the ass of a blip on the giant radar screen of crypto. To assume he could affect LTC price to the extent it has risen, is positively absurd. He's not mining. No one could hide the amount of hash he claims to have and the total LTC hashrate is largely accounted for by people who can prove it's theirs.

You've been given facts to show he's not mining and told flat out that the upcoming halving is largely the reason for the price increase. Step out of fantasy world and stop assuming that Marcelo has the ability to impact anything but the wallets of the people who invest in his site.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:48:07 PM

Just a crazy though

Smiley

I did see the "lets imagine for a moment it's not a scam" but could not find anything in which could counter it.

About "double spend and fork", if you have control over more hashrate than the rest of the network you will always be mining the majority of the Blocks in which case you can send a transaction to exchanges and then mine your own chain and reverse that transaction and the network will accept it because your hashrate is more than the rest of the network and will continue to be more because you outmine everyone else.

Let's say for the last month Scamelo was mining with 400 GHS, that would be 33% of all Blocks on the Litecoin network over the last 30 days, LiteCoin reward is 50 Coins per Block at 2.5 minute intervals which would mean he would have mined approximately 285,000 LiteCoin in the last 30 days and with an approximate value currently of $7 per Coin, that would equate to $2 million USD worth of LTC, or approximately 7500 BTC.

The mention before was also that it was 500 GHS mining with 350 GHS in reserve not mining, if mining with 500 GHS it would be approximately 2.5 million USD, with 850 GHS it would be 4.25 mil USD but then we come into the same question about 51% attacks.

That 400, 500 or even 850 GHS could not be hidden on the network, their mining operation would be so massive they would need their own hydro-electric dam and a facility the size of a city block. It's supposedly in Brazil which in case would require a lot of extra cooling so it isn't melting the miners, the extra cooling alone would make the mining un-competitive even if you negate the fact that Brazil has a base energy cost 2-3 times higher than developed countries like US, Canada and most every European country.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:20:33 AM

Just a crazy though

Smiley

And here is an article written by a few of the Litecoin Community members about what a hardfork is, and information about 51% attacks released today (less than an hour ago). I highly recommend reading it to help gain a bit of a better understanding about Blockchain consensus.

http://www.digitalcurrencycouncil.com/professional/an-objective-look-into-the-impacts-of-forking-blockchains-due-to-malicious-actors/
Tathata

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:50:23 AM

Doubt scc ever said 850 was online mining.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:59:51 AM

Doubt scc ever said 850 was online mining.

what are you smoking there scryptard?  LOL

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: