Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
MyAdidas

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:53:50 AM

Its been 12 hours, is that normal...

Try ticket them with your transaction hash... if you not send them transaction hash.. its hard to track your payment...
Try a ticket and wait before thousand old ones are solved  Roll Eyes

Scrypt.cc victims of crime --> http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
AgoraLive

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:05:23 AM

I thought lowered "mining" rewards only was supposed to be for a few days?
MyAdidas

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:18:00 AM

Yes it was supposed to be for a few days, but there must be massive problems in system if you read previous post..
There is nothing but problems with normal customers and admin don't care a bit of them. Of course if you are VIP member all your deposits/withdraws/tickets runs smoothly.

edit. Admin is better to have good excuses when it comes out of hiding. If he wants to maintain its credibility, even a little.

ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:22:39 AM

To much negative posts okay lets all try think positive maybe monday rewards will be back to 100% Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
MyAdidas

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:26:56 AM

To much negative posts okay lets all try think positive maybe monday rewards will be back to 100% Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Try to be positive when the pants are already shit. Face the truth and live with it.  Roll Eyes

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:27:08 AM

You know Crypto Devil.

You said SCC not mining how many time almost 50 times a day... so thats why im laughing on you. YOU ARE devil.. if scc will down. THATS NOT OUR FAULT ADMIN and also GOD will know what happening ryt now.

If the site Go to end i its not our fault its admin fault
god will punish who is real scammer.

Now back to you so. You think site is not mining at all ryt? Why are u trolling people here making all investor of scc is idiots are u nuts?
Calling scc investors idiot ... the reason why people making investment on scc because of the admin trusterability Attitude and fixing all the problem i know admin is very busy man thats why always have delay..

if you continue making trolling other here gods is here for us and Karma will be put it u and your family for sure. So be nice be friendly... you are also human with feelings... Ryt. Ok thats all Godbless us.

Absolutely agree with you my friend, i know that there is not better investissment cloudminer then scc, but people keep saying that is a scam and ponzi or i dont know what !!
Why you people are you saying that, ive been with this website since 2014 and i didnt lost a single SATOSHI and no one dose, it just people keep lying and trolling on it.

Well i know just one thing, that i trust scrypt.cc and i trust admin, and i'll never sell with 300 or 400 SAT, and if scc is going down, then i go down with it, and if this is the end, then it alsow the and for me !

For the people who are on here everyday saying its a scam or a ponzi and they are not really mining and they have all the proof in the world to back up their claims so my question is why are u all still here? Your trying to warn people to stay clear of scrypt.cc? I think we all get the point by now as you are repeating the same things everyday you don't have anything better to do with your time? If it's a scam or whatever it's not your problem move on. find something better to do with your time.

Yes, it a repeated effort in order to stop people from investing and losing their money.

But people beleeb wot dey wont to beleeb and invist there herd erned munies in obvius scams an tell other sheeple to invest too and so it has to be repeeted over and over agen until it colappses undur its own wait.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:43:23 AM

Wow, what an epic scryptard shill love in from a bunch of sock puppet accounts.

Tell you what, scammers, how about actually rebutting the facts instead of spamming this thread with vapid praise for your scam and throwing the word 'troll' around like it magically makes it so scrypt.cc hasn't been mathematically proven to be lying.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
abidhamma

Activity: 80

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 06:47:20 AM

Yes it was supposed to be for a few days, but there must be massive problems in system if you read previous post..
There is nothing but problems with normal customers and admin don't care a bit of them. Of course if you are VIP member all your deposits/withdraws/tickets runs smoothly.

edit. Admin is better to have good excuses when it comes out of hiding. If he wants to maintain its credibility, even a little.

I believe mining reward will not change back to normal or before again..

VIP Member? where is VIP member menu or somthing?

abidhamma

Activity: 80

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 06:50:39 AM

You know Crypto Devil.

You said SCC not mining how many time almost 50 times a day... so thats why im laughing on you. YOU ARE devil.. if scc will down. THATS NOT OUR FAULT ADMIN and also GOD will know what happening ryt now.

Now back to you so. You think site is not mining at all ryt? Why are u trolling people here making all investor of scc is idiots are u nuts?
Calling scc investors idiot ... the reason why people making investment on scc because of the admin trusterability Attitude and fixing all the problem i know admin is very busy man thats why always have delay..

if you continue making trolling other here gods is here for us and Karma will be put it u and your family for sure. So be nice be friendly... you are also human with feelings... Ryt. Ok thats all Godbless us.

Absolutely agree with you my friend, i know that there is not better investissment cloudminer then scc, but people keep saying that is a scam and ponzi or i dont know what !!
Why you people are you saying that, ive been with this website since 2014 and i didnt lost a single SATOSHI and no one dose, it just people keep lying and trolling on it.

Well i know just one thing, that i trust scrypt.cc and i trust admin, and i'll never sell with 300 or 400 SAT, and if scc is going down, then i go down with it, and if this is the end, then it alsow the and for me !

For the people who are on here everyday saying its a scam or a ponzi and they are not really mining and they have all the proof in the world to back up their claims so my question is why are u all still here? Your trying to warn people to stay clear of scrypt.cc? I think we all get the point by now as you are repeating the same things everyday you don't have anything better to do with your time? If it's a scam or whatever it's not your problem move on. find something better to do with your time.

Yes, it a repeated effort in order to stop people from investing and losing their money.

But people beleeb wot dey wont to beleeb and invist there herd erned munies in obvius scams an tell other sheeple to invest too and so it has to be repeeted over and over agen until it colappses undur its own wait.

How many people you want it to stop invest or involve in investment program? exactly how many people?

GSpotSaw

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:22:58 AM

Don't get me wrong some of you go out of your way to find the truth and help people by protecting them from scams and other Ponzi schemes but at the same time it's almost as if u want scrypt.cc to fail just waiting to be there to point fingers and saying to everyone I told you. Once u have posted your proof and show people the truth it's up to them now to let me make their own choices as it is their money. By repeating over and over just starts to get annoying not helpful anymore. If someone wants to invest without researching again it's their problem from that point not yours or mine. U can't save everyone not matter what u say there is always someone will do opposite. With most investments usually has some form of risk of losing your money some way or another. How anyone has this much time to be here consistently repeating the same things must have not much of a life.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:26:13 AM

You know Crypto Devil.

How many people you want it to stop invest or involve in investment program? exactly how many people?

Just the new ones going into Ponzi mining schemes in which you resign your money over to some anonymous person in the hopes they will be generous enough to give away some scraps, can't help the ones already in and most will lose money.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:31:13 AM

Don't get me wrong some of you go out of your way to find the truth and help people by protecting them from scams and other Ponzi schemes but at the same time it's almost as if u want scrypt.cc to fail just waiting to be there to point fingers and saying to everyone I told you. Once u have posted your proof and show people the truth it's up to them now to let me make their own choices as it is their money. By repeating over and over just starts to get annoying not helpful anymore. If someone wants to invest without researching again it's their problem from that point not yours or mine. U can't save everyone not matter what u say there is always someone will do opposite. With most investments usually has some form of risk of losing your money some way or another. How anyone has this much time to be here consistently repeating the same things must have not much of a life.

Yes it should fail, ones less Ponzi scheme sucking money out of Crypto. If you post proof once then people will not look and get suckered in by the ones trying to get out, go for investments in which you always have control over your own funds.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:35:03 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 08:11:21 AM by cryptodevil

Really, shill? That all you got?

A complaint about how frequently we keep the subject of the proof of scam current in this topic; so it doesn't get buried by sock puppet shill posts, BTW; and then an ad hominem about how sad and lonely etc. we must be.

Yeah I'm just gonna go right ahead and keep up the effort along with the other decent human beings here who are determined to force this scam to stop operating, not because we want to laugh at its victims but because we want these toxic and harmful scams out of crypto.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
alexislovemelo14

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:59:53 AM

Wow, what an epic scryptard shill love in from a bunch of sock puppet accounts.

Tell you what, scammers, how about actually rebutting the facts instead of spamming this thread with vapid praise for your scam and throwing the word 'troll' around like it magically makes it so scrypt.cc hasn't been mathematically proven to be lying.

If you Doing shit trolling and trolling and trolling you will be look unprofessional person you know all people here will hate you so much you know that. If you try continued like that. So its your behavior problem you and your family will put a karma. for sure

If you think scc is scam! dont invest and quite like a Turtle.mode if all people around the world will invest here you dont care because this is here own money not yours i also encoutered people like you.. hated on scam scam scam. You said cry like a baby 1.2months idiot baby .. is "BIG SCAMMER!!!

REMEMBER SCAMMER HATED SCAMMER IN HERE EYES. LOL THAT IS CLEAR

SCAMMER HATE SCAMMER...

YOU THIS SCC SCAMMER FOR YOU SO YOU HATE THIS SITE .BECAUSE YOU SAID SCAM SO SCAM HATE SCAM.  Wink

Good luck to you Asshole

MyAdidas

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:00:13 AM

When you invest in Scc and everything runs without problems, you are in high mood with your rewards and trading wins. BUT when you face that day something goes wrong like missing btc/khs or deposit/withdraw, can't access in your account, forget pin or password: you are all alone with your problem. Now support. If you ask help in Chat or Irc they say leave a ticket. You leave it and nothing happens. Then when you go to ask why the problem is not treated, are advised to be patient. Days and weeks go, and you do not get help. If you begin to question the service, you appellant, weeper, a lousy loser, FUD-person and you are totally unwanted person in Scc.
I have gone through this process, and many others as well. Therefore, beg not to go into this scam, except if you are a hardened gambler.

neilsolomons

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:19:20 AM

A complaint about how frequently we keep the subject of the proof of scam current in this topic; so it doesn't get buried by sock puppet shill posts, BTW; and then an ad hominem about how sad and lonely etc. we must be.

Yeah I'm just gonna go right ahead and keep up the effort along with the other decent human beings here who are determined to force this scam to stop operating, not because we want to laugh at its victims but because we want these toxic and harmful scams out of crypto.

No really FUCK HEAD, its about people being able to make their own choice without a Fucking Dictator telling up what to do. Thanks for the info but i am sure if we are on the internet quite easy we don't need your help.

Get a fucking life cause hell if your like this people on the net you definitely don't have a wife or husband. The guy above you called a shill was stating a FACT, which you couldn't give 2 shits about. If i was standing in front you with a wouldn't hesitate to shoot, do the world a favour, but wait we're all stupid and need cryptodevils help.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:32:00 AM

No really FUCK HEAD, its about people being able to make their own choice without a Fucking Dictator telling up what to do. Thanks for the info but i am sure if we are on the internet quite easy we don't need your help.

Get a fucking life cause hell if your like this people on the net you definitely don't have a wife or husband. The guy above you called a shill was stating a FACT, which you couldn't give 2 shits about. If i was standing in front you with a wouldn't hesitate to shoot, do the world a favour, but wait we're all stupid and need cryptodevils help.

I'm pretty sure it's an opinion, not a fact. Why are you getting upset about it anyways? If it were a real mining company then they would be liable for the lost funds if it were hacked and it would not matter what anyone says because nothing could affect the mining rewards.
GSpotSaw

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:57:08 AM

That's all i got? im just stating how annoying you are Mr crypto know it all. big man behind a computer by attacking anyone who does not agree with u or has a difference in opinion. your not saving anyone everyone here is able to see all see the info and facts provided we all know how to search. something called google i believe can help with that but we are all stupid according to u.

You think u are some kind of hero sent from the gods going to stop all ponzi schemes and scams by attacking users and their different opinions? you not helping anyone because if people want to invest with their money not yours they will its not your problem in anyway u really must not have a life or anything better to do so u are focused on what everyone else is doing.

how many scams and ponzi schemes have u fallen victim too? u have so much anger about this topic has Mr Cryptodevil had his heart broken too many times? life full of risks and disappointments u need to accept that move on and let these people be.
derf45

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:14:07 AM

Withdrawal confirmation
Scrypt.cc Support (support@scrypt.cc)
Add to contacts
3:13 AM
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To:
support@scrypt.cc

Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.
Show content|I trust support@scrypt.cc. Always show content.

Hi,

This email is to confirm your withdrawal request at Scrypt.CC

Withdrawal Ammount: 0.567558
To BTC Address: 18pr89dBais78mmuZc6Xs44vV5aLyUztjD

WTF is this???  as far as i can tell the BTC addy is fake?Huh BTW scc is a major ponzi!! how soon everybody forgets GAW hashie hashprofit cloudminer.io. all claimed we was HACKED at one time then poof gone. sad thing is there are many hashtards and wannabies from these sites who came to scc hoping to recoup some of there losses and walked into another scam. i remember reading the bitcointalk threads for these great and legit sites right up until they went down. oh how soon ppl forget the past. all you need too do is replace scc with any of the above DEAD sites and poof same arguments name calling ect but in every case the "TROLLS" were right and will be once more.
MyAdidas

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:32:40 AM

When you invest in Scc and everything runs without problems, you are in high mood with your rewards and trading wins. BUT when you face that day something goes wrong like missing btc/khs or deposit/withdraw, can't access in your account, forget pin or password: you are all alone with your problem. Now support. If you ask help in Chat or Irc they say leave a ticket. You leave it and nothing happens. Then when you go to ask why the problem is not treated, are advised to be patient. Days and weeks go, and you do not get help. If you begin to question the service, you appellant, weeper, a lousy loser, FUD-person and you are totally unwanted person in Scc.
I have gone through this process, and many others as well. Therefore, beg not to go into this scam, except if you are a hardened gambler.
Since the support has not responded to my problem, I sent yesterday a message here: webmaster@scrypt.cc

Just now came the reply email: Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

webmaster@scrypt.cc

I wonder why?  Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: