Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
JWMutant

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:09:01 PM

1. Sent Bitcoins to a mysterious man in Brazil who's only reachable by a chatbox on his website, that no longer works. Fuck You
2. A man who claims to have enough Scrypt hash to increase the current LTC network rate by over 50% Fuck You
3. A man who claims to use his mining profits to pay you every 10 minutes Fuck You
4. A man who has had more absences, shut downs, hacks, etc than I can count Fuck You
5. A man who runs a website that until the "hack" followed an obvious pattern of manipulation, related to site outages, trade lag, claimed DDoS attacks, and price drops/spikes Fuck You
6. A website who asked users to change every single one of their credentials before returning to "normal" after the hack Fuck You
7. A website that continues to suffer outages and reduced functionality Fuck You
8. An investment program that expects investors to cover its own losses Fuck You
9. An investment program based on mining that continues to payout a fraction of what Scrypt mining payouts truly are,  Fuck You
10. While offering a buy-in price that is not in line with any ASIC currently speced to mine Scrypt coins profitably Fuck You

Smiley

Fuck you too you half-breed retard twat. Your sarcasm font didn't translate if that was your intent, and if not, why continue to repeat the Scryptard mantra? You're worse than crackheads... at least there's some variety in crackhead ramblings.

That list is retarded.
I think you're running out of shit to say.

There's not much left to say. You and your Scryptwats have the facts, your typical response to them is "fuck you." Speaking of running out of things to say...

Think the list is "retarded?" Care to elaborate or is that all you can muster? Now be the big man you claim to be and prove the factual points listed above incorrect. Then I'll be out of things to say.

So let's have a closer look at this faggotry.

1. Sent Bitcoins to a mysterious man in Brazil who's only reachable by a chatbox on his website, that no longer works.
False, He's reachable by email, support tickets and skype.
I haven't checked his skype out, but I have gotten in contact with him via tickets.

2. A man who claims to have enough Scrypt hash to increase the current LTC network rate by over 50%
Not sure what current hash rates are.
SCC claims to have sold 500GHS in the market.

3. A man who claims to use his mining profits to pay you every 10 minutes
Claims and pays.
This one is on point.

4. A man who has had more absences, shut downs, hacks, etc than I can count
Shut downs: I only remember two, The electricity incident and the hack.
Hacks: One after 18 months of operation.

5. A man who runs a website that until the "hack" followed an obvious pattern of manipulation, related to site outages, trade lag, claimed DDoS attacks, and price drops/spikes
It's plausible that he went through the trouble of getting the site together and back online.
Others in his shoes would have just made a run for it.
Price drop after a hack + more then a week with no rewards was expected.
Trade lag was also expected.

6. A website who asked users to change every single one of their credentials before returning to "normal" after the hack
This was a great move on his part.
Stupid would have been leaving information as they were.
It also shows that he cares about his user base.

7. A website that continues to suffer outages and reduced functionality
Has been working fine for me.

8. An investment program that expects investors to cover its own losses
Huh

9. An investment program based on mining that continues to payout a fraction of what Scrypt mining payouts truly are,
It's always been par with scrypt mining revenue, This has indeed changed in the past 13? days.

10. While offering a buy-in price that is not in line with any ASIC currently speced to mine Scrypt coins profitably
It's a user driven market, users set the prices.

Kiss

I have to say pretty much all your points are spot on there.

However the silence over at scrypt.cc is deafening at the moment.
ADEMNL

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:24:52 PM

yooooooooooooo people... grow up...

its there any important news or futures about scrypt.cc ?

please share with proof/source.... not myth
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:15:10 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 08:36:57 PM by Sindren

SCRYPTCC ADMIN - MUST SEE Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtLszt7MTo&feature=youtu.be
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:24:09 PM

1. Sent Bitcoins to a mysterious man in Brazil who's only reachable by a chatbox on his website, that no longer works. Fuck You
2. A man who claims to have enough Scrypt hash to increase the current LTC network rate by over 50% Fuck You
3. A man who claims to use his mining profits to pay you every 10 minutes Fuck You
4. A man who has had more absences, shut downs, hacks, etc than I can count Fuck You
5. A man who runs a website that until the "hack" followed an obvious pattern of manipulation, related to site outages, trade lag, claimed DDoS attacks, and price drops/spikes Fuck You
6. A website who asked users to change every single one of their credentials before returning to "normal" after the hack Fuck You
7. A website that continues to suffer outages and reduced functionality Fuck You
8. An investment program that expects investors to cover its own losses Fuck You
9. An investment program based on mining that continues to payout a fraction of what Scrypt mining payouts truly are,  Fuck You
10. While offering a buy-in price that is not in line with any ASIC currently speced to mine Scrypt coins profitably Fuck You

Smiley

Fuck you too you half-breed retard twat. Your sarcasm font didn't translate if that was your intent, and if not, why continue to repeat the Scryptard mantra? You're worse than crackheads... at least there's some variety in crackhead ramblings.

That list is retarded.
I think you're running out of shit to say.

There's not much left to say. You and your Scryptwats have the facts, your typical response to them is "fuck you." Speaking of running out of things to say...

Think the list is "retarded?" Care to elaborate or is that all you can muster? Now be the big man you claim to be and prove the factual points listed above incorrect. Then I'll be out of things to say.

So let's have a closer look at this faggotry.

1. Sent Bitcoins to a mysterious man in Brazil who's only reachable by a chatbox on his website, that no longer works.
I haven't checked his skype out, but I have gotten in contact with him via tickets.

What is this Skype? You say there is Skype but you haven't reached him by Skype, nor have people have had their tickets responded to. Please post proof of either of receiving direct responses answering questions asked through email, support tickets or Skype.

2. A man who claims to have enough Scrypt hash to increase the current LTC network rate by over 50%
Not sure what current hash rates are.
SCC claims to have sold 500GHS in the market.

500 GHS would be equivalent to 50% of the LTC network hashrate.

3. A man who claims to use his mining profits to pay you every 10 minutes
Claims and pays.
This one is on point.

But you do not receive these rewards into your BTC wallet every 10 minutes, you have to wait days for any kind of payout.

4. A man who has had more absences, shut downs, hacks, etc than I can count
Shut downs: I only remember two, The electricity incident and the hack.
Hacks: One after 18 months of operation.

Was a hack in april along with the outages, electricity incident, absent for 8 months? Hacked, phishing attacks, missing funds....

5. A man who runs a website that until the "hack" followed an obvious pattern of manipulation, related to site outages, trade lag, claimed DDoS attacks, and price drops/spikes
It's plausible that he went through the trouble of getting the site together and back online.
Others in his shoes would have just made a run for it.
Price drop after a hack + more then a week with no rewards was expected.
Trade lag was also expected.

Let's not use "plausible" because that is grasping for straws. The hack itself was vague at best and did not claim how much of users funds were stolen and expects that users pay for the loss of their own funds.

6. A website who asked users to change every single one of their credentials before returning to "normal" after the hack
This was a great move on his part.
Stupid would have been leaving information as they were.
It also shows that he cares about his user base.

It is great because it shows who is active, who can be paid and who can be one of the targeted.

7. A website that continues to suffer outages and reduced functionality
Has been working fine for me.

Name one day where users are not complaining about not being able to withdraw.

8. An investment program that expects investors to cover its own losses
Huh

If it were a bank or any legitimate registered business and someone came and robbed the place, that business is liable for the losses incurred because they are holding onto someone elses property.

9. An investment program based on mining that continues to payout a fraction of what Scrypt mining payouts truly are,
It's always been par with scrypt mining revenue, This has indeed changed in the past 13? days.

I believe you have answered you own question, Scrypt.cc is not even profitable at this moment compared to Scrypt mining pools that can prove its mining capabilities.

10. While offering a buy-in price that is not in line with any ASIC currently speced to mine Scrypt coins profitably
It's a user driven market, users set the prices.

A user driven market as in you can view a history of all past buy and sells? A trade API? Buy and sells of whatever Coins are being claimed to be mined and sold and what prices they are being sold for? Looks more like some arbitrary numbers and admin sets the prices, not the users.

Kiss
yorll

Activity: 873

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:44:22 PM

Yesterday i had a problem trying to cancel an order .. and i sent a ticket to the support and it is true was a bit slow, but a few hours already solved and they closed ticket .. So I have no doubt that they are still working and to improve the site and raise the reward in a short time... And Crybabies ever that keep saying that it is a scam that continue crying please. Warn if the handkerchief are finished you  Cry.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:14:41 PM

Yesterday i had a problem trying to cancel an order .. and i sent a ticket to the support and it is true was a bit slow, but a few hours already solved and they closed ticket .. So I have no doubt that they are still working and to improve the site and raise the reward in a short time... And Crybabies ever that keep saying that it is a scam that continue crying please. Warn if the handkerchief are finished you  Cry.

Ok I'll simplify it then.

Rug

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:20:07 PM

THIS CRACKS ME UP  Grin Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJsRgEbIiOI

I cringed and laughed more than I should Tongue
yorll

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:22:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=risitas

rrocket66

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:25:31 PM

For you guys listening to CryptoDevil, this is the child you are dealing with, Please beware who you believe. Check his other videos. Pure gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxmTpTUvN-8
ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:32:40 PM

What is this Skype? You say there is Skype but you haven't reached him by Skype, nor have people have had their tickets responded to. Please post proof of either of receiving direct responses answering questions asked through email, support tickets or Skype.

The two tickets I submitted after the hack were resolved, one of them the Admin replied via email, the other was just deleted.
But the issue was solved.
I haven't tried contacting him via skype.

But you do not receive these rewards into your BTC wallet every 10 minutes, you have to wait days for any kind of payout.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, the payouts are credited to your account every 10 minutes.
You can do whatever you want with those rewards.
Withdrawing takes up to 24 hours.
Most of mine arrive within a few hours.

Was a hack in april along with the outages, electricity incident, absent for 8 months? Hacked, phishing attacks, missing funds....

Wrong once again.
There was no hack in April.
Phishing attacks? How is that their fault, I received a phishing email from coinbase the other day, red flag?

It is great because it shows who is active, who can be paid and who can be one of the targeted.

No, He's trying to secure the accounts from the hackers.
A simple last active row in the DB will show him who's active and who's not.

It's mostly the same person posting the same shit everyday.
All my withdraws are fine.

I believe you have answered you own question, Scrypt.cc is not even profitable at this moment compared to Scrypt mining pools that can prove its mining capabilities.

Scrypt.CC is very profitable right now.
ROI is around 80 days.

A user driven market as in you can view a history of all past buy and sells? A trade API? Buy and sells of whatever Coins are being claimed to be mined and sold and what prices they are being sold for? Looks more like some arbitrary numbers and admin sets the prices, not the users.

You can view your trading history.
Dumbass.
ThorSWO

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:56:48 PM

Do you need to make 3 accounts per day to spam this video?
I know you're hungry for that $1 donation but damn.
Rug

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:08:01 PM

What ?
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:45:52 PM

Wasn't there some additional BS where Marcelo was sick and totally AWOL for 6 months or so? What happened with the site, etc. during that time?

What ?

I wouldn't expect anything you can apply logic and reason to with this character or his various shill accts. It's painfully obvious that if he's butthurt by you posting about this video, that it hits a nerve with him.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
ThorSWO

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:55:53 PM

Wasn't there some additional BS where Marcelo was sick and totally AWOL for 6 months or so? What happened with the site, etc. during that time?

Correct, Marcelo was gone for a few months.
Site ran fine during his absence.

What ?

I wouldn't expect anything you can apply logic and reason to with this character or his various shill accts. It's painfully obvious that if he's butthurt by you posting about this video, that it hits a nerve with him.

I don't have multiple accounts like you circle jerkers have.
I'm also not butthurt about anything to be honest.
I find the video funny, I had a few laughs with it.
But creating multiple accounts and spamming it many times a day gets annoying.

On another note:
I see you removed the shitty fail copy of the video you made from your sig.
Didn't recieve any $1 tips? Lol.  Grin
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:00:32 PM

If you feel the need to resort to personal insults then you lost the argument. It is a way of saying that you have no counter without actually saying it.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:01:30 PM

The two tickets I submitted after the hack were resolved, one of them the Admin replied via email, the other was just deleted.
But the issue was solved.
I haven't tried contacting him via skype.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, the payouts are credited to your account every 10 minutes.
You can do whatever you want with those rewards.
Withdrawing takes up to 24 hours.
Most of mine arrive within a few hours.

Wrong once again.
There was no hack in April.
Phishing attacks? How is that their fault, I received a phishing email from coinbase the other day, red flag?

No, He's trying to secure the accounts from the hackers.
A simple last active row in the DB will show him who's active and who's not.

It's mostly the same person posting the same shit everyday.
All my withdraws are fine.

Scrypt.CC is very profitable right now.
ROI is around 80 days.

You can view your trading history.
Dumbass.

Ok, Then I have a some questions of my own for you, sort of a two part-er

1 - Why is admin not here, verifying or denying any accusations beyond reasonable doubt? Remember that the Blockchain is a public record, along with LTC and all other Scrypt Coins.

2 - Why are you speaking for admin? When you have no proof, you are not part of Scrypt.cc, don't have access, and cannot verify the evidence for yourself beyond your own experience and what you see.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:08:47 PM

Correct, Marcelo was gone for a few months.
Site ran fine during his absence.

THIS CRACKS ME UP  Grin Cheesy

What ?

I don't have multiple accounts like you circle jerkers have.
I'm also not butthurt about anything to be honest.
I find the video funny, I had a few laughs with it.
But creating multiple accounts and spamming it many times a day gets annoying.

On another note:
I see you removed the shitty fail copy of the video you made from your sig.
Didn't recieve any $1 tips? Lol.  Grin

What's with your obsession with $1 tips? Too much faucet time? Or are you a cheap stripper? Either way I'm flattered that you like me enough to stalk my signature to watch it change... guess you have free time between collecting all your $1 tips.

Thanks again for the barrage of insults. Now we're "circle jerkers" speaking our "faggotry." More perfectly logical responses to being presented with facts.

One positive thing I can glean from this is that I am not any of the unfortunate souls who has to associate with you IRL. I bet you get real old, real fast. But hey, if you want great crypto investment advice, get it from the cyberstalker who's obsessed with $1 tips and "faggotry" and "circle jerks."

Rock on brother. You totally got this. Keep on posting whatever makes you feel better though, then you can waddle back to IRC to tell the other Beliebers and the Bronies how victorious you were in battle.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
yorll

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:14:07 PM

If you feel the need to resort to personal insults then you lost the argument. It is a way of saying that you have no counter without actually saying it.

Where is the personal insult?
JONNYWACKS

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:25:57 PM

Woa woa woa talk get crezee here everyone calm for moment. MARCELO going make all good, bro

And if he wont then a scammer deal Cheesy. ? Tongue
Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:30:14 PM

he isnt going to make good the dumb pos hasnt even fixed the recovery link
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: