Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:03:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Fiat - this is how I see the future  (Read 3922 times)
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Bitcoins can help solve many problems and are of course used in illegal ways. I think the government may use the illegal use of bitcoin to limit the development of the bitcoin community.

Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

I believe that the crypto currency will be used a lot in the future, because today in the world there are many people who earn a small salary, and if they know only about bitkoynah, then they switch to it
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
There has been an ongoing war on cash for some time with the excuse that it allows criminals to get away with their crimes when it is obvious that what the governments want is to have more control but if they make cash disappear bitcoin will take its place and they will have even greater problems controlling their population, so it is possible that the war on cash slows down a little until they figure out what to do.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
Everyone in this field has his own understanding and own concept but not every time you will be better at your opinion and descion that you want in the field of the cryptocurrency .
Here what I think , that , it is common that flow of the money is keeping from our country to another and vice versa , and with this we have no trick to stop easily , for this government should make his own cryptourrency and then make Investment from outside the world and in this way they will be able to make flow of more amount of Money from another country to own as a form of tax .
And also every government should legalise bitcoin to use with better rules and regulations and with suitable amount of tax .
But in actual not happening this thing , few are banned and few legalised and few are between of these conditions .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

I think that btc and fiat are the best , i agree with you because really this is the best variant of our future, i can see it like this as well. i m sure that btc is the one that is worth attention and it will definitely be used equally soon
Dikarama7

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

Fiat will remain because of the currency created by the government, bitcoin will be difficult to replace the fiat with the reason of the rules policy in a country.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

I think bitcoin is very difficult to challenge the status of Fiat, because these countries make the currency has the right to support the state, as long as the national power exists Fiat will always be strong.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

Fiat money or paper money will stay in the future maybe bitcoins will also be use by others in their transactions but with those people who are not familiar with cryptocurrency i think they prefer fiat money specially in developing countries.
Ondre

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

Well for me i see future in crypto currency- since Bitcoin is one of it, then Bitcoin also is the future. So that is why it is very wise to invest in crypto now while they are still cheap.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

But not many government support bitcoin though? And correct me if i'm wrong, but don't people say that we can't track bitcoin transaction? Because once it's moved to another place, we can't really trace or know where our bitcoin is now.
Fiat is already used for a long time, and of course it'll nearly impossible if we want to be able to watch control and track everything in this world. But i bet fiat is doing just fine and no need for government to change that. Maybe just change and rework things they want to happen as they planned.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

I think bitcoin is very difficult to challenge the status of Fiat, because these countries make the currency has the right to support the state, as long as the national power exists Fiat will always be strong.

The world is constantly evolving towards positive and useful things will be used and promoted so I think if Bitcoin or another coin in the cryptocurrency market becomes the global currency of the world is very Happens. I hope that the cryptocurrency market will have a strong position in the world.

alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

Actualy there is a big connection of bitcoin and the fiat money into the future,because at the same time they are both usable as a tradeable currency in the market,but due  to decentralised and anonymously the government aims to control it by making it regulated in order to gain an income tax and control the money laundering or some illegal activities,even though this legalization of digital system is hard to achieve now,because every country have a different vision about this cryptocurrency investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
njnvvmjp

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

Bitcoin will not be inflationary, even more valuable in the future, which is why I like Bitcoin,
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

There is no doubt that the function of Fiat will be weakened in the future. People will be more aware of the importance of bitcoin, and the government will accept the change, but it can not be unrestricted to let the development of bitcoin.

Even that things happen in the future the possibilities of being adopted till in question or doubts, most of the countries around still not fully aware about how crypto works, they still treating this as scam since the value keeps on fluctuating and the end users mostly use it for investment and not a currency itself, fiat will still be used by majority and bitcoin as a alternatives when more people embrace this innovations and adopt new technology.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

Thats a good thought about the bitcoin and fiat tie up but there are again few more questions that arises. I mean why government will choose bitcoin for this purpose and why they cant just go and rule out the cash itself? So that by declaring that they will be using only digital forms of payments ? They can always do that and same thing is happening in country like India. Where to stop the money laundering they literally changed the currencies throughout the country and declared that use of digital payment will be rewarded. The results were pretty good and I guess its worth to think that government can control it the way they want.
We need to wait and to update ourselves on the possible changes and improvement on the system of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies on the future. Support and continue to used bitcoin for us to hold a greater future with bitcoin and to make a better chance to be successful.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

To know that Bitcoin cannot be controlled by any country or individual, and that Fiat can be controlled by the state, this is a completely different concept, so we should think of Bitcoin as an investment.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:28:12 AM

Fiat will always exist. Cryptocurrencies can meet the needs of small scale. For the existence of the state it is necessary that the real sector of the economy. This is only possible with the help of Fiat. People who believe that cryptocurrencies can displace Fiat do not understand the basics of the economy.
Absolutely right. Fiat will always exist. At least because in the society there will always be groups of people who do not want or will not be able to switch to using crypto currency. Crypto currency and ordinary paper money can only walk in parallel with each other.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

Many benefits can gain for government if government use cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. If government implementing blockchain and cryptocurrency, they can trace crypto transaction and able to preventing illegal transaction.
Government can collect more taxes easily and peoples hard to avoid from tax obligation
baby02

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

Bitcoin and fiat soon work together for better future but we can't deny the fact that digital money keeps on developing everyday and that makes this currency great than fiat.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

But the question is,cryptocurrency is decentralized so how can government able to control the monetary then?anonymity of the people here is one concept thats why this might not happen

But i love your thoughts here because thats true about fiats is more untraceable than cryptocurrency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: