Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:21:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Fiat - this is how I see the future  (Read 3924 times)
vessing

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

In the near future, paper money will be replaced. It will quickly supplant them as a means of payment. Possible candidate for this place is bitcoin or another crypto currency.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

This is why most of the governments are already promoting digital payment options. But the question is that whether crypto can compete with other digital payment options.

As time goes on, I am sure even government will definitely come up with their own cryptocurrency since they are willing and ready to accept blockchain technology as the future rather than completely accept decentralization or cryptocurrencies.
Nevertheless, I am quite certain there is nothing the government can do to eliminate bitcoin or cryptocurrency space at large, which certainly comes with the possibility of the two going hand in hand as time goes on.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

Fiat will always exist. It is impossible to imagine an economy without cash. Together with Fiat currency, digital currency is also a full-fledged means of payment. Each of the nos has its own advantages and disadvantages. But together they perform one function. The digital currency supports Fiat.
Exactly what i would of said very on point!
Popov_popov

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

We must leave crypt and fiat.  Need some quick replacement and Fiat just fit.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
Yeah, and this is why some government are against on cryptocurrency, not because they can never corrupt on a cashless society but they can't work well if the taxation will fade, and soon the government will lose its authority on monetary system because of decentralization. We cannot replace fiat currency to digital currency, its quite impossible to talk about this right now.
yyourboss

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

Bitcoin has more advantages in the future, there is no doubt about it.
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

Bitcoin could not challenge Fiat, and no country would give up its fiat to support Bitcoin, which would be a foolish government.
sky4242

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

The ownership of your property changes due to the transaction. We deal with bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions are increasing day by day As a result, the ownership of our properties is also changing.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

Selling a car for cash may not be the best example, as we need all kind of registrations too, together with the contract. However it is true, governments prefer more transparency.

wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

I hope that in the future Bitcoin and Fiat can jointly take over the world, there are many advantages that we all know, we need Bitcoin of course also inseparable from Fiat.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

Bitcoin transaction is not traceable as well by the government, have you seen a block chain who does the monitoring? So far no, as for the transaction between people it is not an issue because selling a single car, wherein you do it just once or twice between many years is not considered as business but when you sell cars that's another issue
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:26:57 PM

yes it is possible, supported by technological advances and lifestyles of today's tech-savvy people and depend on gadjet I do not think it will be difficult to realize, but the problem is the government can not fully accept the existence of btc so it is difficult for us to get support facilities, as in fulfilling the needs of life, currently only a few shops that transact using btc directly mostly though we have btc we have to exchange first to the new flat currency we can use as a means of transaction and it is quite inconvenient
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

According to my opinion Bitcoin have bright future as compare to fiat because we all using fiat since centuries and now new generation wants to change and the Bitcoin is best option to use as medium of exchange.Bitcoin is smart and secure way of payments overall the globe.This is the major reason Bitcoin deserve to be global currency.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

bitcoin and centralized cryptocurrencies we will see from governments to be more realistic we will see coins like ripple and bitcoin governments try to divert from bitcoin
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

Fiat is more stable, which is necessary in business activities, and Bitcoin can only be used as a speculative commodity for the time being.
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

You are right, governments love control, and cryptocurrencies take it out of their hand. Could live without cash however.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

Good thinking.
Using credit cards there will be traces of every payment you have made even with debit cards.
I dont believe about the privacy that was said by the banks. Yes another individual cannot look at your account but when it is the government they will give it.

That is the problem with all the governments. Theyhave the power to take something from us withh banks.
So better go with cash or crypto currency.
Very good.
There is no doubt that banks are abusing the access they got to that information, but bitcoin is not that much better since every single transaction ever made is right there in the blockchain for everyone to see, that is why if you want to hide what you are doing you need to use cash or anonymity coins and that is why the governments are trying to destroy cash and crypto in general.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

Fiat is more stable, which is necessary in business activities, and Bitcoin can only be used as a speculative commodity for the time being.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
Fiat will always exist. Cryptocurrencies can meet the needs of small scale. For the existence of the state it is necessary that the real sector of the economy. This is only possible with the help of Fiat. People who believe that cryptocurrencies can displace Fiat do not understand the basics of the economy.

fiat currencies and crypto currencies can indeed run simultaneously because for now in a country that has not received bitcoin as a payment system, bitcoin holders still need fiat currency to be converted into local currency
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

At this rate crypto currency are still in development and the future of it have a significant increasing rather than fiat currency. We know crypto currency are future that can make a growth for the global economic still need a time for taking that into fully accepted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: