Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Fiat - this is how I see the future  (Read 3917 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:05:34 PM

It is a good news for bitcoin society to tie up the two currency in opposite generation so bitcoin is the future currency tie up by the obsolete currency a fiat money. this situation is a embrace bitcoin to emerging two currency to can accelerate the new currency with the attachment of the people to can study the applicable of the new currency  for the future generation.

I have no doubt that the next generation will also use fiat mostly. probably, their grandchildren will choose the cryptocurrencies more often. Crypto and traditional money will be almost equal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:58:49 AM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
Governments are trying to get more control and citizens are realizing that governments are crossing a line and that they are going too far with their desire to control things that is why I think bitcoin is going to become successful because people are going to realize that is a future in which they do not want to live.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:29:08 AM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
Governments are trying to get more control and citizens are realizing that governments are crossing a line and that they are going too far with their desire to control things that is why I think bitcoin is going to become successful because people are going to realize that is a future in which they do not want to live.
of course with the advantages possessed will make the payment tool option for the future. and I think government is just not ready to face change, but later will follow it too
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

Thats a good thought about the bitcoin and fiat tie up but there are again few more questions that arises. I mean why government will choose bitcoin for this purpose and why they cant just go and rule out the cash itself? So that by declaring that they will be using only digital forms of payments ? They can always do that and same thing is happening in country like India. Where to stop the money laundering they literally changed the currencies throughout the country and declared that use of digital payment will be rewarded. The results were pretty good and I guess its worth to think that government can control it the way they want.
I can see my future in bitcoin and flat . The rrason why I am motivated in working hard is the bitcoin and flat . I want to earn a lot of it so that I an afford my future wants.

Despite the growing popularity of the cryptocurrency, there will be always some place for traditional money in our society. People will use cash and credit cards as well as Bitcoins and alts.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

the future of fiat and crypto currency no one can know and in my opinion the government in the future will use a blockchain economic system that uses current developments and technology
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

In my perspective, the bitcoin and fiat can coexist because they are dependable to each other. In order for you to have a digital money you need fiat to pay your transactions online and bitcoin can convert to fiat to use in business or stores that doesn't accept bitcoin. I think in the future, the both of them will still be on run because the people and its society aren't fully ready to embrace the technology advancements.

ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

The limited adoption of Bitcoin is also due to the factor of technology adoption. Not everyone is into paying via technology and digital channels, therefore fiat money would have to exist for these people

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

The limited adoption of Bitcoin is also due to the factor of technology adoption. Not everyone is into paying via technology and digital channels, therefore fiat money would have to exist for these people
technology adoption is increasingly affordable and in my country the use of the internet and gadgets has become common, the next generation will answer this challenge if their parents cannot be forced to switch from fiat.

Many people are still afraid and adhere to the rule of law and it is very reasonable because it involves economic prosperity of each family.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

good though but i think they cant track all transaction even if that crypto.
if they want make that rule i think they must make site or a place of registration so that they can get the address of everyone, but I think that is also impossible.
because 1 person can have more than 1 wallet they can just hide it, so I think it will be difficult too.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Thats a good thought about the bitcoin and fiat tie up but there are again few more questions that arises. I mean why government will choose bitcoin for this purpose and why they cant just go and rule out the cash itself? So that by declaring that they will be using only digital forms of payments ? They can always do that and same thing is happening in country like India. Where to stop the money laundering they literally changed the currencies throughout the country and declared that use of digital payment will be rewarded. The results were pretty good and I guess its worth to think that government can control it the way they want.
I can see my future in bitcoin and flat . The rrason why I am motivated in working hard is the bitcoin and flat . I want to earn a lot of it so that I an afford my future wants.

We must remember that if fiat can live without cryptocurrency, alts and BTC cannot live without fiat, at least, now. I am sure that soon many people will use both currencies, their national one, and crypto.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

In my point of view, Bitcoin can possibly replace the fiat someday. Like for example in the other country which they had decided to regulate Bitcoin legally to their own territory place and that is Japan, India and more. This is shows that Bitcoin has a big future waiting ahead someday, where the prediction of many particularly the bitcoin experts that bitcoin will become the world currency.
Neither Bitcoin nor any other decentralized cryptocurrency can ever replace fiat with it. Cryptocurrency can only go as an addition to the national money of various states. No state will ever decide to abandon their national money in favor of a decentralized cryptocurrency. This simply can not be. As long as states exist, their national money will exist both in cash and non-cash.

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:10:20 AM

That's what I have said before, even bitcoin is decentralized and absolutely peer to peer in every transaction there is a big possibility that government gain a complete taxes from bitcoin transaction if there is a new additional features created for that kind of matters in terms of generating income to government.   
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

Indeed, the future of bitcoin and fiat nobody knows but can only predict and predict, and both of these payment instruments have their respective roles. I just think that bitcoin remains a tool for transaction and investment in crypto that remains anonymous and decentralized. Fiat remains a tool for real-world transactions and investments that can be regulated by banks.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

This could actually be true in my opinion, now using cryptocurrency, when you do a transaction, your transaction can be traced or tracked, and as some people say, the government or some people who wanna use cryptocurrency could actually use whatever amount they had to whatever evil acts they want. But to be fair, this is only my opinion, and the government could be having a much different plan than what we think is happening.

Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

In my point of view, Bitcoin can possibly replace the fiat someday. Like for example in the other country which they had decided to regulate Bitcoin legally to their own territory place and that is Japan, India and more. This is shows that Bitcoin has a big future waiting ahead someday, where the prediction of many particularly the bitcoin experts that bitcoin will become the world currency.
Bitcoin or another decentralized cryptocurrency can never replace the national paper money of the states. For this to happen, the government must make the appropriate decisions. However, no government will abandon its national money in favor of cryptocurrency. A cryptocurrency can successfully run in a state only at the same time as the national money of the state, otherwise it will have a bad effect on the economy of any state.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

That is going to be very difficult, bitcoin has a huge potential that is something that is undeniable but to think that cryptocurrencies are going to replace fiat currencies does not seem realistic to me, governments are never going to stop printing their own currency, it is simply not in their best interest to stop doing it, so the only way for that to change will be if people realized the great disadvantages that fiat currencies have and that is to expect too much out of them.

So even if there was a huge crisis caused by fiat currencies I'm sure that the majority of people will still prefer to use fiat than to use alternatives like precious metals or cryptocurrencies.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

Even if the cryptocurrency will be popular in the furure days especially if thus technology will be fully accepted and adopted worldwide but still fiat money will still be surviving for not all area in the world are fully internet access, so fiat will still be used as mode of payment for goods ,so fiat money and cryptocurrency might be functioning and will go together as well in the financial world.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:38:13 PM

In the nearest future, many people will use the cryptocurrencies as they use fiat now. They will buy various things for Bitcoin and some altcoins. Bitcoin ATMs will be popularized as well.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:56:27 AM

Bitcoin is peer to peer transaction and i think its untraceable. We dont know the identity wallet owner. For government, this can not trace to collect taxes but if we use bitcoin in merchant, government can collect taxes from VAT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: