Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to analytics?  (Read 968 times)
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

debatable, sure. about analysts predictions which come true, the very few times I saw with my own eyes, no need to say so clearly, asylkanovich all and learning from them.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
When entering the electronic money market. In addition to using the knowledge, experience, always tracking and analyzing the cryptographic market, I always pay attention to expert opinion, community reaction ... And I have the benefit big from it.
entemeister

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

Sometimes I read them but I don't pay much attention to them. In the end, those are opinions that can be correct or incorrect. In addition, the same analysis can be used to predict that a coin will go up in value or to say that its value will go down.
Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

Some analysis can be very useful and some seems like a means by some group of people to manipulate the market which I believe is not good. So I will say it all depend on the platform the analysis is coming from.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

Sure I listen to analysis it is part of my research process
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

I read a lot of them, there are some i believe like the ones that will present real fact about a likely out come but there are ones I don't normally believe the ones that talk without real fact just a mere speculation, I don't believe those ones
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

I listen a favourite analytics only. And always make own research. I see too much lies and paid analysis. That's why I always do own work before investment or trade. Main problem is how to choose right analitics
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

Personally, I read articles from analytics about cryptocurrency but I do not follow or believe their prediction because I know nobody can predict what will happen in crypto because it is volatile. What I do is to do my own research bout what they said and draw my own conclusion.
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

You are talkin bout analytics which is different than analysts  Grin Grin Grin one i trust and one i do not. I can trust analytics that i look at myself such as graphs and charting. I think most analysts use that as a piece of the opinion and i'm sure many other things such as recent news like exchanges hacked etc. I guess just make a record of what they predict and how often they're right to see for sure
dvverrts

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

I have a year with this analyst, but only proven guys. They always say something useful, or they advise. Well, I will say, without analytics anywhere Smiley
jdacer95

Activity: 280

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

No one has a crystal ball. Some data is still can be useful. There are some good researchers and services (I personally like turtle-bc.us and Willy Woo on twitter).

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

Yes, I'm studying a lot of different analysts. And some of them I believe. But I agree with you, it is impossible to completely predict the movement of the market.
If you are there in the world of the crypto currencies, then you must listen to the analysis of the experts and that you must keep their suggestions in your mind too before making any final decision. This will no doubt help you in having a better understanding of the situation and that it is a very good thing to ask for suggestion from the experts as they are there in this world since a long time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

I read many analytical articles about the crypto. I like to study the opinions of different analysts in order to build a personal opinion about project/event. This allows me to be multilateral and look at the problem from different point of views.

Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

At the moment, little predictions predict the market movements up. Many analysts tend to believe that the cue ball will drop to 6000. And then the growth may begin.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

Of course, I constantly read news about projects and watch new forecasts for the bitcoin course, because it seems to me that the market should turn around soon, no matter how it sounds funny, but it's so because people are already tired of falling.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

no on can predict it, it doesn't mean that sometimes it can not work out. I honestly don't like day trading, long term trust in project is what makes the most sense for me

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

I second-hand to construe Analytics, on the contrary these generations thither are a dozen of high-profile statements that do not blunder true.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

no on can predict it, it doesn't mean that sometimes it can not work out. I honestly don't like day trading, long term trust in project is what makes the most sense for me
in any case it is very difficult to be sure of any project, so long-term storage of some coins can lead to bad consequences. but nevertheless a very small percentage of negative transactions fall for a long time.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

At the moment, the cryptocurrency development and the level of manipulation - it's very difficult to do the analysis. Technical analysis works, but in the case of stuffing only one bad news on the market - technical analysis goes to the hell. Grin And when and what news will be thrown - nobody knows, only the manipulator. So far, the currency market is too sensitive to the slightest negative news, so it is difficult to analyze it , and therefore I don't believe analysts.

xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

It seems to me that analytical articles are a great way to understand market expectations. Of course, experts are often mistaken, but it would be foolish not to take this information into account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: