Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to analytics?  (Read 968 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

I usually read articles about crypto and just analyze it, but I seldom believe in them because most of it are just baseless and just pure prediction and stuffs. In terms of analytics I usually base their findings in previous events and times that happened in our market.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

Of course I try to follow the ideas of most famous and reliable analytics. But here it is also important to understand that as well as ratings this source of evaluation of ICOs is  very subjective what means that the opinion of analysts should remain for you only an opinion and not a key factor in decision-making.
Whichusell

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

It is undoubtedly very important to follow the market and the news of the financial world. Basically, the predictions in the market you can learn from the analysts. These forecasts are not always accurate, but for those who are engaged in trading, any information will be useful. Therefore, I think it is worth listening to analysts, I myself try to always follow such news.
Fray

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
I do read about technical analysis by experts. I tend to take many advises and then come on conclusion by doing TA myself for better understanding the market. This way I get to know what is the actual market sentiment along with TA and therefore, can make a good trading decision.
fourokavas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

not at all, we all know that most of the analytics are being bought, just the same as all the ico reviews or altcoins reviews, they are not to be trusted anymore

N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

I never believed in master prediction or crypto analysis, they just predicted, no one could guess the price of altcoin, they just made up. Because at that stage, I can also analyze a bit. So why listen to their opinions if they are just predicting, sometimes they only promote tokens or altcoins they have
_bitnews_

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

The prediction of analysts should be treated with extreme caution, since they do not always come true. But you still need to analyze this analytics and draw conclusions from them for yourself.
100kk

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

Sometimes I read the analytics. I' am interested to know the opinions of people and organizations about the situation on the market. However, I do not trust the forecasts, as I understand very well that most of them are conjectures.
Cynooza

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:58:40 PM

I don't trust any of them. Firstly, they may be pursuing their own intersts when saying something. Secondly, with such volatility and dependence on the news, making predictions is a vain thing.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

For the sake of additional knowledge  and more information about the. Cryptocurrency market, I. Read. The articles. Most are rich in information and interesting analysis but that's just it , I don't rely on them for decision making, neither do I believe most of their predictions, most are over ambitious anyway

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

I would like to agree with you, because market is vey unpredictable and we can not be informed about the moment, when EOS team will cash out again or tether will print more millions of tokens again.
Cryptogenes

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

It is very important to always update yourself on current news going on in crypto. For this reason,  I always like to read news on what famous analysts think of the current market and what causes the falls in market. I don't mostly believe in their predictions but I do take some notice of key elements they use to make their predictions.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
Just like you called it, prediction, anyone can make a prediction, crypto in general is based on speculations. So it will be silly for anyone to key into their predictions.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

Check one of the recent ICOs called UCHIT, it's just turned out to be scam, though it had good raitings on ICO trackers, was researched by the ICObench analyst and he hasn't noticed any red flags in it.
So I don't mean to say that all crypto analysts are unprofessional, I just want to show you examples on how sometimes even they can miss something important and big.

lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

Yes i due listen to them to know what they will say about a project if my thought and their thought agrees then i will believe but if our thought differs and then I won't agree with them. I follow good and reputable analytics
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

I don't really read articles by famous analyst. I only update myself on what is going on in the market like the update of a specific coin so I would know if the coin is going to pump or dump. Same with bitcoin but I prefer to hold bitcoin than altcoin for long term.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

I read their analysis and i use it as basis in my coin choices but it doesnt mean that i believe them until i make profit on those.prediction can be from any people who thinks what the prices might be,and it wasn't believable,we can predict on our own,and i respect you opinion for not trutimg them but i believe that their predictions affected your investing
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

I like to read what @devilscompiler writes about altcoins. The mainstream analytics (like CNBC fastmoney) just want to dump on us.
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

Basically I watch the news in the world of crypto currency and consult here about investing in one or another coin  Cheesy
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

I agree with you. Analysts can make any predictions, but in fact the market is volatile and it is impossible to predict it. In General, the cryptocurrency market is a young market and therefore it is growing and it will continue for several years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: