Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to analytics?  (Read 968 times)
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

not every analytics but some of them say rigth things when you read some analysis you should check before investing. some of analytics are cheater they want to promote own tokens.
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

Now even the best analysts and professionals can not guess where the market will go. This will be determined by big speculators and manipulators.

EzatorFI

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

I often read various analysts, it helps to take to the market from the other side. But to take someone's point of view, or to trade along it, of course it is not. It is always necessary to make decisions only on your own.
jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

I don't believe that some people can really analyze the market trends. They may not have bitcoin by themselves.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

Never listen to anyone. Nobody knows how much bitcoin will cost, it's all just conjectures.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

Analysts are people like us. They may be wrong. And I'm sure if you take a hundred analysts, then a significant part of them will make wrong forecasts. To believe them or not is a personal matter for every person.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Analysts are people like us. They may be wrong. And I'm sure if you take a hundred analysts, then a significant part of them will make wrong forecasts. To believe them or not is a personal matter for every person.
Yes one also keep analyzing by yourself,
but for this I regard it as an addition to my own opinion, I never consider other people's opinions as complete truth because I am only responsible for my money that I will invest.
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

Analytics can always tell you about the current trends, as well about something new on the market. But I always remember that everybody tries to manipulate community in order to get his profit, you need to be careful.
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

Totally agree with you. Especially now there are a lot of analysts and who of them believe and know their competence in this matter. Perhaps there is brokerage services for trading crypto currencies, but how safe I do not know.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

To be honest, I dont listen to analytics, you know why?
Expert would give you a price prediction but to cover their tracks, it is those same experts that should be saying that the crypto market Is very volatile and can swing any way.
So I chose to believe the latter rather than the former, cryptocurrencies are just too erractic.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

To be honest, I dont listen to analytics, you know why?
Expert would give you a price prediction but to cover their tracks, it is those same experts that should be saying that the crypto market Is very volatile and can swing any way.
So I chose to believe the latter rather than the former, cryptocurrencies are just too erractic.

I thought you'd say the analytics are made to fud Smiley

I don't listen to it though but I look at the prices most of the time and at every dip its where a good point of buy entry. If the project is being fud for most of the time, I would most likely check that out because its what the traders are probably going to buy the most.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
in my opinion , those analyses can only serve as a reference for my investment . it is best to do some research seriously . after all , investment is your own money . trust yourself .
terible.hunter

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

Of course. Do you think that they exist just like that? This is a very dangerous profession and it is very useful for traders and for making the right decision. It seems to me that it will be very beneficial to have an analyst in the team.

Prosperityforall

Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

Yeah , I listen to analytics, but anyway I try to make own analysis, it is more useful, you learn how to do that and you improve your critical thinking. Don't count on 1 point of view!
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

I don't believe them and I don't even listen to them..no one can actually predict nothing in crypto world, everything is so fast and unpredictable here.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

I trust analysts who analyze Bounty. However, those who try to predict market behavior rarely succeed. I do not recommend using such advice unless you are prompted by an analyst's acquaintance (who on his experience checked everything)
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

I don't believe any prediction from any famous analysts in this crypto world Smiley. If anyone believe too much I can ensure that they'll become a panic seller Smiley. For example, how many people believe in tweet of John McAfee and at the moment how are they going? I think all of them lost so much money by investing in ICO projects promoted by John McAfee Smiley. Beside MtGox is also untrustworthy but I don't know there are so many guys still believe in Smiley)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

I don't 100% believe anyone. No news, no Analytics, no chat rooms with signals. But I'm looking at it because there are interesting thoughts. Only you should make the decision.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

Like yours I do not believe them to.What are there predictions from the analyst because most of us has an own opinion or ideas about cryptocurrency.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

you don't have to believe them they are only predicting base on the past or current status of crypto. they can be wrong or they can right. crypto is very volatile that it change price every time that it is hard to predict the outcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: