Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to analytics?  (Read 968 times)
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

not every analytics but some of them say rigth things when you read some analysis you should check before investing. some of analytics are cheater they want to promote own tokens.

the truth is that why would good analyst reveal the information if he could make the money on his own if he was so sure? Unless he's a real charity person, who also don't work in financial markets very often, there is something else behind it

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
viva95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

We should understand that cryptocurrency market mostly not predictible at all and analysis can make huge mistakes. Of course sometimes they are right thats why Im listen for them but don't trust their analytics complitely.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

sometimes, because some analytic personal are just crazy to analyze the graph and the future of every crypto currency, some of their analysis are real, but not totaly 100% accurate. i mean there is no big deal when you listen on analytic person or not, it is up to you if you listen and do what they advice to you.
alian17

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

I never believe this. These analysts are all stakeholders. They only talk about the good words of the project side. They can get a lot of profit by spreading the project.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

You don't have to believe it 100% completely. But it will help you to make a better decision combining with your knowledge. While paying your attention to the news regards to crypto I recommend to have look at the charts too.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

Practice has shown that analysts can not accurately predict the movement of prices on the market, the market of crypto-currencies does not lend itself to routine analysis.
wavesroom

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

Why do you always look for some news and associate it with the growth or the fall of the cue ball? All the news that become the property of the community-it's just a fitting task under the answer. The rate is being yanked by manipulators and whales, and the news is just a means for all hamsters to think that market movement depends on it
Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Yes, I read the articles of analysts and so far no assumption has been justified. so I do not believe such articles.

omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

I follow their analyses as a guide but I make sure to read more about their claims. There are some reputable analysts that I follow. However, I make it a duty to compare many analyses.

dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

There are a few people who deeply understand this market and can give a correct prediction. The others just trying to make money on beginners. You can see the old forecasts and check it

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

I do not usually trust investment advice and investment analysis. Since there is no control and regulation in this market, what is the analysis and interpretation related to what? Of course, the biggest factor influencing prices within this market is volume and all prices vary depending on these volumes. Of course, it would be best to do research on selected options before investing, but it would be a big mistake and stupidity to look at or ridicule analysis.
Kakady13

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

Analysts are good at financial sphere, but the crypto world is too unstable and not balanced, so any predictions is no more than guess.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

I'm the opposite. I often read the analysis of the experts on the electronic money market. Of course they do not always analyze and say the right projects. But it helps me to grasp the market situation in order to better invest in this field. Help me have more useful knowledge about BTC.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

In my opinion, prediction is just a prediction. Sometimes it is true but sometimes it contradicts. No one can predict the future in cryptocurrency. The analyst can't be trusted even if the analyst has a big name. Volatility of the price in the market place can't be predicted. In every year trends no one repeat the trends.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

I never believe this. These analysts are all stakeholders. They only talk about the good words of the project side. They can get a lot of profit by spreading the project.
Most of them are speculators and bagholders, they just wanted to make some statement and make people to react, there's no real assurance that they can predict the situation but they can play very well, they are dealing with two possible things, hype the coins to sell what they've got or create fuds in order to wait for panic holders to sell out and collect them all and start the pumped again, better to do your own research and properly assess and analyze each things that will affect your investment.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

I read and watch analytics from several people. And based on their opinions, and my modest knowledge of technical analysis, I make a decision. But this decision is only mine and I am responsible for it myself.
Olena9797

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

So many people, so many minds. Just look at youtube, every second one is analytic. Even the most famous ones we know predicted bitcoin this spring like 25 000$, some said 50 000$ and etc. And what we see? How we can believe to them if everybody says different?

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

If by analysis you mean the technical analysis I don't really believe in that.I check for the fundamentals of the coin before deciding on what to do.Yes TA can help but you should not rely on it.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

Of course, you can listen to analytics, but you can not trust it 100%, no analyst in the world is sure of predictions, why should we trust them?

HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

I check some analytics from time to time, but I tend to take them with a grain of salt. Crypto is extremely volatile and sensitive to the news which can hardly be predicted by even proficient analyst.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: