Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to analytics?  (Read 968 times)
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

First of all, when it comes to articles being read by everyone in the industry, you should keep a passive attitude towards it. Always keep in mind that these articles are made by individuals and thus, is very subjective. It depends on the person's experience, researching and understanding of the whole cryptocurrency market. Although there are a few reliable source of information out there, such as the ccn and other crypto news. However, it is still best that you conduct your own research. Being swayed by articles without doing your own research may get you into trouble later on. It can also devastate you and affect you emotionally. So in the end, the best way to identify whether the market will be green in the next few weeks or months, is when you do your own study and research. Look for the answer yourself.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

We should be careful with advice. There are a lot of scams, so we should invest in projects which we believe. That`s not so easy to find the really great project, but we need it. Maybe, some analytics are great and they can help us, but we should think about what we do
But sometimes, some personal analytics are just crazy to analyze the graphs and the future of each crypto currency, some of their analysis is real, but not one hundred percent accurate. I mean no big deal when you listen to analytic people or not, it's up to you if you listen and do what they suggest to you.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

yes, but not always because they can be wrong, so I made no mistake and invested in the crypto project Socratus
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

I read a lot of information and try to make up my mind on the basis of this information. To listen only to someone else's opinion is mistaken, you must always analyze all information yourself

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

Yes, I personally read a lot of the analyzes but in general they are not my main point on whether to invest or not. That is, I rely on my own feeling, when and how to invest. But I still read to gain more experience in this sphere.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

I don't really believe on statements especially predictions no matter how popular that person is because, cryptocurrencies are given to be way too unpredicatable. Those statements are just basically educated guess. Trust your own observations because that is your money which is on the line. It is okay to refer on other people's opinion but make your thoughts a priority.

Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

I always read analytics prediction, but also I do my own researches. I don't trust anyone when I make decisions about my money.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

Yes most time I listen to them to learn more about their analysis but it is left for me to believe them or not, most times I believe them my if opinion agrees with my own opinion else won't believe them.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

I saw their article but I did not believe it because you know that their articles are not more believable because all market will not be stable if not all people using digital currencies so the volatility of coins will be maintain in that situation.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

Analytics In most cases is buying because media business in crypto don't answer for any scam. In investment process you can't a believe about trusted information.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

The predictions of the cryptos rates are just emotional, and there is no basis for any doubt, so I never believed in the forecast of market rates. The rate of the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable because it is influenced by many factors. Therefore, it should not be too dependent on analysis and prediction on cryptos that should be analyzed based on available indicators.

antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:52:20 PM

I agree with you. Nobody knows as crypto market will behave. It isn't predictable. After huge falling which happened for the last months I constantly hear that the market will begin to grow now, but growth hasn't begun. Analytics a thing interesting, but she can't precisely tell, what will be farther.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
FernandaSorez

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:59:46 PM

I do not believe all analysts who justify their guesses at the level of comparison especially can not be trusted. Yet it is usually not supported by anything thoroughly and all these analysts can not make at least approximate forecasts in the world of cryptocurrency is not real!
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a new market, it fluctuates very fast. Bitcoin prices and altcoin are constantly changing. It is difficult to predict precisely what will happen in the future, whether it be experts. I do not believe in the experts' predictions. The best way to understand the market trend is to regularly monitor the market, as well as analyze the market.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
sne.su

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

https://sne.su/

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

Analysts of the crypto-currency industry are too corrupt, uneducated, and presumptuous. I do not see any point in listening to them! It is too expensive to participate in other people's financial and information games.

rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

I try to read but i do my own research too not like because some expert said this thing it will happen. So if it failed all i can blame is myself and don't regret following some one on internet
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

I listen a lot to analytics, they are often right and try to analyze and predict everything with very good data and logic, so in that way, I can even make my own decisions about the subject. If your analyst is really trying to convince or impose something on you or his audience, please get suspicious!
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

We should hear the analysis from experts in the field of electronic money and from the forum participants. Because it helps us see the right markets and better investment. There are many things we do not know to consult and evaluate people about the market.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

It is helpful up to a certain level to take decisions, but it always doesn't work. Patience is most important, do not panic when all of sudden fall. But when in normal condition the analytics will workout.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

I dont believe anybody. Best way to earn is to hold crypto for long time and forget about it. If you are daily trader it is very risky because you need to know TA and also you need to be all the time online. I dont like bots
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: