Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin will double its value by the end of the year?  (Read 1031 times)
princess22

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

Probably not doubled maybe increased a lot. But of course we really cannot say those experts are just predicting it base on recent or previous patterns of values, maybe they are right on their predictions but its just a probability, and the only thing that can tell when it will rise is time, time is only thing that bitcoin needed.

If you believe that it will happen, you can buy today but not most of your money because we will never know if it will really go doubled by the end of the year, but probably will go up just believe in it!
I just dont believe it, how come that it can be double bitcoin is suffers todays forecast due to price decreasing then the prediction of analyst it will be doubled i only hoping and pray that the end of this year the price will go up and not what they think..
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.

As we have been in a bear market for more than 6 months now so it is very likely to see a strong reversal anytime soon and when it does it can easily double up from the current price of (6500-6600). we were at 10k before the consensus meet and since then the prices have been plummeting I don't see much reasons for this fall but I think its just a market cycle which needs to complete as many analysts were saying we need to hit (5800-6000) zone once more to have strong upward movement.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

Yes, many investors believe that the price of Bitcoin will rise by the end of this year. I’m not sure if the price will double or not. But by the end of this year, the price of Bitcoin will rise definitely.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

It will increase for sure but it is impossible to predict the exact value.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

Nothing is certain i n the market, so anything can happen. Bitcoin is a long term investment and will rising again. Just be patient with it, i believe it will rise by the end of this year.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.

As we have been in a bear market for more than 6 months now so it is very likely to see a strong reversal anytime soon and when it does it can easily double up from the current price of (6500-6600). we were at 10k before the consensus meet and since then the prices have been plummeting I don't see much reasons for this fall but I think its just a market cycle which needs to complete as many analysts were saying we need to hit (5800-6000) zone once more to have strong upward movement.
Even expert are having problem predicting the market, manipulations and those hacking are really making a mess with our investment, bearish and correction is no longer an issue but the time frame on when people will start to believe again and invest their money, time will tell when value will reach
its double again and it will depend on when you will place your entry.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

The truth is it could be $1 tomorrow, or it could be $20k again. Who knows!! Its always been the same two options really - ride the constant daily fluctuations in price if you have enough capital and big enough balls or just take a punt and hold some for the long term just in case. Either way its a big gamble.

Nobody knows what the price will be in the future.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Saraki Goo

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

Lets see again at bitcoin which is unpredictable, about the price of all the coins no one can predict even in the last year tho. But we are not sure on what will happen. No one knows. No one have a way of knowing what will happen on the entire year for the crypto market. We can be optimist, but we should still be cautious on investing.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

You say something, but depending on the market situation everything can happen. It is even possible that the price falls
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

Its just only a prediction not really sure that the price of this coin will be double at the end of the year this experts tried to exaggerate based on their opinion thier siting various reason for the massive drop of bitcoin value in short this is just a scepticism of some expertise.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

Well we cant perdict what will happen by the end of this year because no one knows but still many people are hoping that bitcoin will double its value but all we can do is to trust bitcoin and hope for the best.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

Well,  no one knows. One thing for sure is that bitcoin will recover from decreasing. Assumption of making bitcoin's price doubled by the end of the year is still unsure and can't be concluded at this moment. I actually don't consider having doubled price of bitcoin for my greater profits but as long as Bitcoin's price have been recovered and the price are already convincing for me then I don't expect higher than that anymore as Im already contented with it.

sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

It's hard to predict that BITCOIN BTC will double its value by the end of the year, but one thing for sure BITCOIN BTC will increase its value in global market if the demand of supply/product/goods is highly competitive in cryptocurrency which the BITCOIN BTC is highly used. So if this happen the market value will increase.
Ree_2018

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

It all depends on some investors out there. If they want to increase prices on crypto especially bitcoin then they will be happy and make that moment as their experience later. Cool
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

Well,  no one knows. One thing for sure is that bitcoin will recover from decreasing. Assumption of making bitcoin's price doubled by the end of the year is still unsure and can't be concluded at this moment. I actually don't consider having doubled price of bitcoin for my greater profits but as long as Bitcoin's price have been recovered and the price are already convincing for me then I don't expect higher than that anymore as Im already contented with it.
Yes nobody knows when the market will recover we are just assuming this year end the market will recover but not 100% sure. Today again the prices are falling i think we can see the bitcoin price under $5k suppose if it happens then the price may reach near $10k but it will not cross this price this is my present market prediction.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

Recently the price of bitcoin is at its one of previous support level with a strong bearish candle. If the bitcoin wants to go up then it has to break its previous resistant levels around $10000 and $12000. If it breaks those levels then we can expect about $17000 or more. But before that BTC needs to go up from the current level.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

Well, hopefully. Bitcoin's value on past trends seems to double at the end of each year and that seems normal. In 2018, we still do not know if that can happen again for all Cryptocurrencies and just wait for their values to rise and HODL. Some Crypto Enthusiasts already said that Bitcoin might fall last year but it is still going on and now we do not know what to believe anymore.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

I believe that will happen. But that is just predicting, no one knows the future. But there seems to be a lot of people who believe in it. So, wait patiently for what happened to Bitcoin. Put all your bets on it, you will succeed or fail, but it is still worth trying

loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

At the end of October bitcoin gold was put on the market. Initially, around the currency flared unthinkable excitement. However, gradually it fades and you need to think carefully before deciding whether to buy bitcoin gold. Experts are sure that, as well as in bitcoin cache, this currency has a fairly high potential.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

NO

ONE

KNOWS.
I agree for this yes no one knows about that. About the double value if end of the year don't assume the value of bitcoin is double if end of the year just pray. And that is my opinion

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: