Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin will double its value by the end of the year?  (Read 1031 times)
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.

We can't certainty predict what happened in the future. Bitcoin is really unpredictable - full of surprises. We can't predict it by seeing its current situation. But I do for sure that bitcoin amount will be much higher. Let's all hope for the best!
With an influx of institutional investors, the price of BTC is expected to increase. Many experts and commentators share this notion that the entry of institutional investors into the market will drive up prices. In 2018,probably double.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:15:09 AM

No one can really predict the value of bitcoin and even other crypto currencies. Crypto currency market is so volatile and even experts cannot determine the high or low flactuation of the market even if they depend on their analysis.

kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.
most of high time buying in market was at the end of year. we all hope bitcoin will skyrocket atleast double from it current price now. this will bring positive trade on all market for sure.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

maybe we all bitcoin owners hope the prediction is true, but I do not want to fantasize with that prediction because I look more at the price that now happens as a realistis and very exciting to wait for the truth of the prediction
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

Who knows?? But may be if this happen, I will invest a lot of money because I don't want to waste this opportunity and also I want to have a big profit. Hopefully this will happen someday in order to rise again the value of bitcoin, because wesometimes all know as the demand increases there is also an increase with the price of its.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

No one can really predict the value of bitcoin and even other crypto currencies. Crypto currency market is so volatile and even experts cannot determine the high or low flactuation of the market even if they depend on their analysis.
Yes, no one knows what will be the value of bitcoin at the end of the year. Bitcoin value now is dropping, its just because that it is volatile, means that its value is changing rapidly and unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease. Whats happening now happened on the past, bitcoin in the early months of the year is dropping but at the end of the year it goes boom. Im just saying that lets just hope that the last year increase will happen again this year.
DanyJr

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

Btc is the best crypto currency in the market based on this the price of btc is down nowadays also in june the price is again increase based on this many predictors predicted that this will achieve highest position in the market based on its profit it may double.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

based on this questions I have to say that it may possible because many predictors of crypto market predict this mainly that it may double at the end of the year based on this if we see the growth then it may not double but it can be near so it looks handsome amount of profit we can gain.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

The expert predictions are based on recent or past patterns of values, they can be right and they can be wrong as it is just a probability. It is very hard to predict the price of bitcoin, what I think is that bitcoin prices at the end of the year even if not doubled their is going to increase. The only thing that can tell when it will rise is time.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

NO

ONE

KNOWS.
Yes, no one knows the future of bitcoin. No one can predict what happen in bitcoin in the future it's so hard to say. I wish in the end of this year 2018 bitcoin give us good profit in our investment so that our new year become prosperous.
Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:29:41 PM

No one knows what will happen at the end of the year. I'm hoping that it will be double the value by the end of the year. All of use hoping that it will double. But i'm sure that it will increase, its just we don't know if it will increase by double or just a little bit. Just be patient and wait for it
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

In this business, anything is very possible. Last year it took Bitcoin barely a month to rally to the tip of $20,000 thus it's about what's happening at the moment but what will happen tomorrow.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
dear53

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

I think that will be done. Bitcoin is a very important currency in online market. Many country use it. Many country now allow bitcoin day by day for there country. So bad time is over now start good time as soon as. More people starting to use bitcoin. they invest there money in bitcoin. Bitcoin going to more powerful. So i think it is possible to bitcoin double its value by the end of the year...
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

As per most of the market analyzer’s, this will be the last drop of the market. After this huge bear trend, there will be a huge bull pattern in the market, specially on bitcoin and other prominent altcoins like, ethereum and Ripple etc.
SportaICO

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

Taking into consideration the upcoming possible solution to law regulations in the USA, and the EU, Bitcoin could double in value by the end of this year.

Also, it depends on other countries' law regulations. Bitcoin is constantly balancing, for instance, last year it raised in its value, while half a year ago it dropped dramatically. 

Of course, you can rely on Bitcoin, but it's essential to invest in various tokens and/or cryptocurrencies.
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

I want to share with you my latest discovery – Cryptics. It is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange rate aggregator fully reliant on neural networks and AI for building market predictions based on real-time data. Right now you can get a predictions for you trading solutions with 70% accuracy. It is a future!  Anyways, good luck with your investments Smiley If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:13:33 PM

I think bitcoin will be able to double its value when near the end of the year like the previous year. Bitcoin demand will increase and bitcoin prices will also be higher.

Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

most likely like that gan. at the end of each year the bitcoin price will go up. as it had happened in the year before. but for the current year if true bitcon prices will rise as the previous year. then it's the chance of bitcoiners to earn a profit .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

I think to double the value of bitcoin is not an easy thing, and seeing the condition of the current price I think it will not be achieved in this year

asabed256

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

The current value will be easily surpassed. But reaching an all time peak is what may be very difficult to attain. The attacks on bitcoin this year have been way too many. People, especially new investors need some serious rise in price to attract them has been the case always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: