Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin will double its value by the end of the year?  (Read 1031 times)
Bulljcak

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

As of now,I cant say it will double your money back.
But it increases and expanded everyday,monthly
and so on.Sustainable growth and value of it,will
goes up more and more.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

May I ask what is the base price you are referring to when talking of doubling the value of bitcoin? Well, if the current price $6500 is your basis,I would say that it is possible that the value of bitcoin will double or even more at the end of the year.
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.

In my opinion, It is very difficult to predict bitcoin prices, I think bitcoin prices by the end of the year will continue to increase. I believe it.
sirmitchel

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

It’s a much anticipated and even a expected speculation but it remains very elusive somehow,
it’s hard to tell if it’s price will double. Though there is a chance for it to spike up and even
have a higher peak than last year’s price. With that alone we can all simple be grateful for.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
naldal barcelona

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Btc is the best crypto currency in the market based on this the price of btc is down nowadays also in june the price is again increase based on this many predictors predicted that this will achieve highest position in the market based on its profit it may double.
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

Yes, according to experts' forecasts, its price is really expected to reach $ 20,000 per coin. Tom Lee said: "The most obvious use of bitcoin in the long term is the value store. Millennials will invest in it money and store them, as in the digital analogue of gold. If BTC reaches 5% of the gold market, it will achieve a value of $ 50,000 per coin "
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

No one knows what will happen at the end of the year. I'm hoping that it will be double the value by the end of the year. All of use hoping that it will double. But i'm sure that it will increase, its just we don't know if it will increase by double or just a little bit. Just be patient and wait for it
Yes it will increase its value by the end of the year because it is providing all possible chances to the mass to be rich in short period of time and raise their living standard. Bitcoin is the currency of tomorrow and it will replace all paper money because it gives double of output than input. More people are getting in to it and its price will increase soon.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

can not be sure all depends on good news, investors and miners whether it is ready to raise the price of bitcoin to the highest or still waiting
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

approaching the first half of this year, bitcoin values do not look good. whether many bitcoin owners are releasing their coins, or indeed the current economic condition is down, If you have hope, my hope is still the same. Want to re-see the bitcoin value of 20,000 USD, as at the end of 2016 ago.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:57:47 AM

The price of cryptocurrency and that of bitcoin is unstable and unpredictable. But the probability of bitcoin price raising before the end of the year to me is high because if investors and miners decides to boost the price of bitcoin now it will take only seconds. Secondly I believe bitcoin price is been affected by the present economy as many bitcoin holders dump for fiat currencies based on financial situation.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

We do not know what will happen. But based on what's happening today we see that the price of double bitcoins is really possible. As long as many people believe it and invest their money here to buy Bitcoins is a great chance that the price of bitcoins reaches double or triple. Just trust the bitcoin and return $ 20,000 to the price again

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:51:22 AM

In my opinion I think yes, it will increase its value by the end of the year because at the end of October bitcoin gold was put on the market and bitcoin prices by the end of the year will continue to increase. So it will be happens.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:58:04 AM

yes we know that in last year we can see that bitcoin price is increasing more than twice from the first value, in this year i font know about it, it will happen again or not? i think as long the bitcoin popular and there are people that want to join in bitcoin trading and investing the price of bitcoin will increase more and more again

yirenya

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:01:35 AM

kiss me BTC Grin
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

To be honest no one in this forum knows what will be the price of bitcoin by the end of the year speculations are just pure opinions of some experts and not too reliable to believe by in my humble opinion based on my experienced regarding crypto market bitcoin price has a good chance to increase its price rapidly before the eoy.  
auliani2000aa

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:08:48 AM

we are very confident to believe that bitcoin prices will increase by the end of the year, if you look with certainty, nobody knows. Of course, in the first half or two years, in the crypto market has been slightly revived and become faster. The price is a bit back from the spring rally, but we expect all want the price will rise higher.
auliani2000aa

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

It is clear that the vast majority of people are now for a direct market increase; that's what we see everywhere asking for a bitcoin doubling as it did in 2017. we found today's information from John McAfee predicting it and bullish bitcoin movements this year will also be supported by most experts in cryptocurrency.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

Who can answer this question? No one ! Someone makes forecasts for the growth or decline of the Btc price, but as a rule this forecast never coincides with the present price. I understand that many people like to discuss this topic. I absolutely agree with the post above that no one knows and even more, few will guess)
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:40:41 AM

It can, it cannot - no one knows exactly what can happen.
The rise of the value of bitcoin is unpredictable and does not really have an exact time or season. Do not bother believing in predictions and price speculations as almost all of them are wrong and a poor attempt in manipulating prices especially if from those influencers.
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:43:30 AM

It's unlikely that bitcoin will not double our money at the end of this year but I'm sure bottom bitcoin will double our money in a very fast time so bitcoin does not take long to double our bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: