Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin will double its value by the end of the year?  (Read 1031 times)
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

I know it will and it will make me a millionaire
lachance7777

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:48:22 AM

No essentially, i think we should return around 10k
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

Nobody knows if bitcoin price will be doubled by the end of this year or not, but honestly, I think that the price will rise so much sooner, I don't know exactly when, maybe 2-3 months later, I hope it will touch the 20k$ in the last three months of this year 2018. At least to not say that 2018 was bad for bitcoin and for cryptocurrencies in general.

Because it is only a prediction that Bitcoin will double at the end of this year, if it is happened much better I am very happy not only me but all who have bitcoins because they gain more money and we can used it for another investment for a better life.
DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

it is something that we can not predict.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.
yeah maybe but still we cant predict the future lets just be patience and wait for the right time

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

If its happen ? I think there are more people will invest in bitcoin. Because of double value high price and it will become demanded you. Especially in fix season like christmas and new year. You can have your own vacation using bitcoin you can pay in resorts that accepting bitcoin if its happen there will be more member would be happy.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

Personally, I'm pretty sure almost 100% that Bitcoin will double its price from the price at the moment. Now Bitcoin costs 6.500 dollars. This is a very cheap cost compared to the record price in December. We are friends at the bottom.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.

i think the experts are right when they are talking about BTC its doubled value by the end of the year. I am sure this will happen, cause the 'whales' would really like to earn nice profit with the help of crypto, like it was in 2017.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

yeah, it will happen! invest more now  Cheesy
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:03:28 PM

I hope that the predictions of the experts will come true.My personal prediction is the same that it will increase the market price in the last quarter of this year.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

I truly believe that bitcoin can double it's figures and even more by the end of the year. Although bitcoin price has gone down over the last few weeks, I am still optimistic that bitcoin will hit 20k by the end of the year. All we need is patience and time to wait. We are going to smile before the year ends.
potatopotato

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

we can all keep making predictions but really, I dont think anyone knows.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:42:06 PM

i think yes it will happend in end of 2018 if you read the history of bitcoin you will understand the volatility of bitcoin. bitcoins price are always doubled in end of every year but in end of 2017 bitcoin price was instantly increased and now all the predictors said the same thing bitcoin price will be doubles in end of this year.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

bitcoin is very strong and promising currency, I think that he will be able to jump to this bar
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:58:23 PM

With the current issues about hacking,scams and panic selling of bitcoin from some of the investors in cryptocurrency, I believe bitcoin price will not double at the end of this year.These are some of the reasons why the value of bitcoin and altcoins are declining.All exchangers must do their part to install high securities to avoid this problem.Once the trust of investors get back,then that might be the start of a bullish market and probably we can hit the price we are expecting at the end of the year or at least we can recover from our previous losses.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

With the current issues about hacking,scams and panic selling of bitcoin from some of the investors in cryptocurrency, I believe bitcoin price will not double at the end of this year.These are some of the reasons why the value of bitcoin and altcoins are declining.All exchangers must do their part to install high securities to avoid this problem.Once the trust of investors get back,then that might be the start of a bullish market and probably we can hit the price we are expecting at the end of the year or at least we can recover from our previous losses.
It has really factor that negative news spreading the internet really has an impact with the value of bitcoin, but still we are millions of people believing in it and holding it so bitcoin can possibly be doubled in its value by the end of the  year, we can make change and we should just believe in it.

peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:14:27 PM

I think nobody knows when to increase the value of BTC.
Maybe? But we can't predict it..
We all know that BTC have unstable value .but I'm still hoping that your predictions will become true. At end of this year. Because as a bitcoin users that is all we want.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

Everyone say something regularly on crypto market and bitcoin prices . all of them have different opinions about prices . but by the end of year double price is not a hard target ,bcoz it will be still lower than all time high of last year december . main thing is when we will see real bull run like we enjoyed last year . market sentiments is negative from many months and it must be positive soon otherwise people will start selling their holdings .
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:21:56 PM

We are hoping about that, i think the price will change even not at the end of this year, for sure they will have a changes juat keep holding what you have now until their price increase, hope that everyone who have a bitcoin will have a happy christmas.
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

Hoping for that big increase in price of bitcoin.  Everybody is looking forward for a great future of bitcoin together with the users.  Our profits varies from the btc price. So,  let us keep our positive beliefs that it will happen again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: