Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading  (Read 13025 times)
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:07:20 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 01:29:46 PM by Arbitao

Please wait for the images to finish loading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

Hi guys! I’ve participated in ICO that is about arbitrage trading. What are your advantages compared to other similar companies Huh
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

Honestly, I do believe in arbitrage. I’m interested in the model first of all. Is it ordinary ‘commission way’?
I read through your whitepaper, I appreciate that it’s soooo detailed. You guys made huge work and I want to follow your project for sure.

I found also you mentioned several great exchanges as partners. Does it mean you negotiated some contracts with them? Or just you mean you are going to work with these exchanges?
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

Hi guys! I’ve participated in ICO that is about arbitrage trading. What are your advantages compared to other similar companies Huh

You can find a competitor analysis in our ten pager: https://static.arbitao.com/presskit/Arbitao_Ten_Pager.pdf

Main differences:

- tested working product (done)
- the least platform/commission fee (done)
- open for small, medium and big investors (done)
- already working with 19 exchanges (done)
- trades are transparent on the website (done)
- unique infrastructure which reduces latency by up to x100 (partly done)
- built on a dedicated blockchain, not ERC20 (done + improvements coming)
- decentralized contributing of computing power (WIP)
- use your own algorithms for arbitrage (WIP)
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

All the best for yout projct and the upcoming ICo. Just sign up in the web, and would love to follow the bounty.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

Arbitao is the second project on crypto-arbitration, which I learned only today. Until that moment, I only knew about the online bot "Apitrade"
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

Hello Arbitao team.. I haven’t fully understand the idea with open pools. What does it mean??
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

Hello Arbitao team.. I haven’t fully understand the idea with open pools. What does it mean??
I bet the idea should be completely clear! If you read at least their 10-pager you may found out the principle ‘the more you inject the more you get’. So users just can unite in a single pool and share the risks and earn more money. It’s definitely the same as with mining pools. Not sure whether I even need to describe it Smiley
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

Tell me who are your guys? team members
What exp do u have regarding to trading  Roll Eyes
anyway you made nice package. looks good Wink good luck!
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

I bet the idea should be completely clear! If you read at least their 10-pager you may found out the principle ‘the more you inject the more you get’. So users just can unite in a single pool and share the risks and earn more money. It’s definitely the same as with mining pools. Not sure whether I even need to describe it Smiley
That’s good BUT! One interesting thing I also found is about initial investors who are already making profits since November 2017.It would be very pleasant to get any evidence.If there are any I would be very happy Smiley Smiley Wink
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

Seems like a good one! Like your style and whitepaper! Are you going to create a mobile app as well?
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3472

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

Hi nice platform! Only 22 subscribers on Telegram until now!
By the way how can I set an Username on your platform? Telegram bounty request this information but were I can found it? Referral code could be accepted?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

By the way how can I set an Username on your platform? Telegram bounty request this information but were I can found it? Referral code could be accepted?
Please ask you straight in her telegram so that official clearer answers from teamnya. my own are also less familiar with your opinion
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3472

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:00:01 PM

Please ask you straight in her telegram so that official clearer answers from teamnya. my own are also less familiar with your opinion

Their official channel doesn't admit to send message. There is not admin or pinned post, or any post. But thanks for your interest.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

Their official channel doesn't admit to send message. There is not admin or pinned post, or any post. But thanks for your interest.

Try this one t.me/arbitaochat
I believe it is just the very start for the great project
I’m not sure but airdrop could bring a lot of new guys

—————

Btw did I understand correctly that ATAO wallet is available right now? If yes when I could find it
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

How much profit should you earn at least to cover this problem fiat -> bittrex -> binance -> bittrex -> fiat Huh ‘Cause if you cannot do this then arbitrage is meaningless. I realize 2% is just an example, however, I suppose you should have tried to trade like this on your own. Have you got any history?
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:28:01 AM

Where would your arbitrage cloud computing machine be located? It’s quite crucial for being successful
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:11:22 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 10:40:27 AM by Arbitao

How much profit should you earn at least to cover this problem fiat -> bittrex -> binance -> bittrex -> fiat Huh ‘Cause if you cannot do this then arbitrage is meaningless. I realize 2% is just an example, however, I suppose you should have tried to trade like this on your own. Have you got any history?

Hey! Thank you for the interest in the project!
There are more factors to take into consideration! However, for your question the most important are transaction fees. All related costs are included in the algorithm, so trades are just executed when the algorithm gives a positive signal. In this case it depends on the absolute value in order to cover the fees. The trades are also saved in the history, which is used for big data analytics in order to improve the algorithm. This can be checked in the Dashboard (start for history: 16/05/2018). The live feed can be checked on the website. https://www.arbitao.com
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

Where would your arbitrage cloud computing machine be located? It’s quite crucial for being successful

It's distributed Multi-DC/Cloud infrastructure. Locations were chosen paying special attention to the locations of exchanges, and we co-op with providers which assure performance, efficiency and fast connections. (Amazon, Level3)
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

Hey! Thank you for the interest in the project!
There are more factors to take into consideration! However, for your question the most important are transaction fees. All related costs are included in the algorithm, so trades are just executed when the algorithm gives a positive signal. In this case it depends on the absolute value in order to cover the fees. The trades are also saved in the history, which is used for big data analytics in order to improve the algorithm. This can be checked in the Dashboard (start for history: 05/06/2018). The life feed can be checked on the website. https://www.arbitao.com

I think Zast asks exactly for

the most important are transaction fees

I also wonder what instruments or what strategies do you have to guarantee that the profit exceed commission costs. Or you just cannot guarantee at all, what it reasonable by the way
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: