Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading  (Read 13028 times)
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

Hello. Do you have a telegram chat? I found one but with ~50 users only. Is it yours?

This is the link to the Telegram Chat: https://t.me/arbitaochat

or check our Website and additional Ressources out:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arbitao
- Reddit: https://www.arbitao.com/reddit
- Facebook: www.arbitao.com/facebook
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZ_XhPZhLUR9Z-MphDb0_A
- Announcement: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455437.0
- Blog: https://blog.arbitao.com/
- All related documents: https://www.arbitao.com/documents

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:44:43 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 02:36:25 PM by Arbitao

Hi, can you explain a little how the trading process go? you buy a certain pair from one exchange, and then sell on another? but how does the algorithm take into account the transaction time from one exchange to another for example, especially in cases where the margin is too small, that it might turn into a negative trade while waiting for the transaction from 1 exchange to another.

The simplest type of an arbitrage transaction is when you buy a certain pair from one exchange and instantaneously sell on another exchange (you need on both exchanges funds). By instantaneously, we mean that there's no transfer of coins (as there’s no need for it) between exchanges to fulfill a particular arbitrage transaction. The goal is to have enough deposited funds on each exchange to fulfill a lot of such transactions without the need to transfer the funds in order to complete those transactions.

The time is of the essence here, so the real challenge we address is to make a quick decision and perform two operation simultaneously. Please see post #21 in this thread.

Also, just to confirm, the investor allocates a certain amount of ATAO and then receives profits also in ATAO, and then can exchange ATAO for BTC on TaoX exchange, correct?

You are correct. Please note, that there's USD equivalent in between, added as a security layer for both parties as cryptocurrency market is quite volatile and through this system Arbitao is able to guarantee stable profits to the customer and does not have to take over the volatility risk.
Azima85

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

Also, just to confirm, the investor allocates a certain amount of ATAO and then receives profits also in ATAO, and then can exchange ATAO for BTC on TaoX exchange, correct?

You are correct. Please note, that there's USD equivalent in between, added as a security layer for both parties as cryptocurrency market is quite volatile and through this system Arbitao is able to guarantee stable profits to the customer and does not have to take over the volatility risk.

Thanks for the response, What does it mean USD equivalent in between? will ATAO have a fixed value for example during the trading time? sorry if it sounds obvious, but this point is not that clear to me..cheers  Smiley
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

Please note, that there's USD equivalent in between, added as a security layer for both parties as cryptocurrency market is quite volatile and through this system Arbitao is able to guarantee stable profits to the customer and does not have to take over the volatility risk.

Wait! This info is incredibly hot! What do you mean? What do you mean and where could I find this information? WP?
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

Arbitao is the second project in this field, which I know. Well, safety leaves much to be desired, of course, but overall it's not bad.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

Arbitao is the second project in this field, which I know. Well, safety leaves much to be desired, of course, but overall it's not bad.

Second? I think there are so many of ICOs about trading. The interesting thing is about my previous post. I wish to have more info on it. Really interesting thing regarding to the safety
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

Hi, can you explain a little how the trading process go? you buy a certain pair from one exchange, and then sell on another? but how does the algorithm take into account the transaction time from one exchange to another for example, especially in cases where the margin is too small, that it might turn into a negative trade while waiting for the transaction from 1 exchange to another.

How is it different from gstar that I encountered here?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4209418.0
Their development is on the way as they said they have initial funding.
How about this project, do you have seed funds to initiate your developments?

Based on a quick glance at Gstar, Arbitao and Gstar are two very different projects with different goals. Gstar seems to be a kind of toolset for traders which should improve the trading experience. Arbitao trades for itself focusing exclusively on arbitrage trading techniques. Your participation as an investor adds to the Arbitao’s growth - and we share the profits. We don't equip you with any trading tools, supporting AI, market analysis and so on.

Yes, Arbitao has private investors who helped to accelerate the development.
Are you going to introduce any instruments that could help to improve trading skills Huh Cheesy
By the way, based on this statement and review of gstar, are you going to let the users participate in decision making process? In a way of competition eg?
Or you only consider automatic machine calculations?
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

It's been a long time since I've seen a well designed ANN thread like this one. This really does look like a serious project, great design, working product and excellent team, seems like this one is a shoe-in for success. Having looked at your website, it doesn't appear that the bounty portal is setup yet? Or will you be running it via a separate bounty thread? In any case, this looks like a great project and I will be following along closely.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

It's been a long time since I've seen a well designed ANN thread like this one. This really does look like a serious project, great design, working product and excellent team, seems like this one is a shoe-in for success. Having looked at your website, it doesn't appear that the bounty portal is setup yet? Or will you be running it via a separate bounty thread? In any case, this looks like a great project and I will be following along closely.

Agree! Very serious team and beautiful design. From the early replies I found that they are going to create and announce separate bounty thread. As for me airdrop is more suitable, but doesn’t matter at all. I mined some zcash, probably I should change them at first if it’s not possible to invest with my coins.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

The simplest type of an arbitrage transaction is when you buy a certain pair from one exchange and instantaneously sell on another exchange (you need on both exchanges funds). By instantaneously, we mean that there's no transfer of coins (as there’s no need for it) between exchanges to fulfill a particular arbitrage transaction. The goal is to have enough deposited funds on each exchanger to fulfill a lot of such transactions without the need to transfer the funds in order to complete those transactions.

The time is of the essence here, so the real challenge we address is to make a quick decision and perform two operation simultaneously. Please see post #21 in this thread.

That's very impressive idea, guaranteed stable profit is what were are aiming for every traders and investors.  Knowing this kind of very realistic and profitable trading investment will surely create a big market for the coming months.  Continue to be active on the thread (dev team)  to satisfy the potential investors and traders queries. I have one question, will still both parties gain profit if the market is dump?
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

How much profit should you earn at least to cover this problem fiat -> bittrex -> binance -> bittrex -> fiat Huh ‘Cause if you cannot do this then arbitrage is meaningless. I realize 2% is just an example, however, I suppose you should have tried to trade like this on your own. Have you got any history?

Hey! Thank you for the interest in the project!
There are more factors to take into consideration! However, for your question the most important are transaction fees. All related costs are included in the algorithm, so trades are just executed when the algorithm gives a positive signal. In this case it depends on the absolute value in order to cover the fees. The trades are also saved in the history, which is used for big data analytics in order to improve the algorithm. This can be checked in the Dashboard (start for history: 16/05/2018). The live feed can be checked on the website. https://www.arbitao.com
I agree with you, I as a trader in some markets is more prioritize transaction costs, if transaction costs are cheaper I think more and more consumers will enter in the market
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:55:48 AM

The simplest type of an arbitrage transaction is when you buy a certain pair from one exchange and instantaneously sell on another exchange (you need on both exchanges funds). By instantaneously, we mean that there's no transfer of coins (as there’s no need for it) between exchanges to fulfill a particular arbitrage transaction. The goal is to have enough deposited funds on each exchanger to fulfill a lot of such transactions without the need to transfer the funds in order to complete those transactions.

How the funds will likely be distributed among all the exchanges? So actually you mean that buy-sell will occur on every exchange independently?
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Thanks for the response, What does it mean USD equivalent in between? will ATAO have a fixed value for example during the trading time? sorry if it sounds obvious, but this point is not that clear to me..cheers  Smiley

Let's say that you invest 1000 ATAO (which is 100 USD) for 240 days on the Arbitao platform (Bronze pool). Your daily interest rate, based on our historical performance, should be approx. 0.5%. Those daily interest are booked in USD on your account. The earned USD you can convert to ATAO and withdraw to your wallet or exchange it to BTC on the exchange. This is why I called it "USD in between".

It's necessary because USD is a stable currency in comparison to cryptocurrencies, and such an approach is working as a security measure both for you and the platform.

If during the investment period (240 days) the crypto market goes significantly down or up, your initial investment plus the daily interest will not be effected as it is secured in USD. You will always receive stable profits.
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

Please note, that there's USD equivalent in between, added as a security layer for both parties as cryptocurrency market is quite volatile and through this system Arbitao is able to guarantee stable profits to the customer and does not have to take over the volatility risk.

Wait! This info is incredibly hot! What do you mean? What do you mean and where could I find this information? WP?

Arbitao is securing the profits in USD in order to protect the customers from volatilities. You can find the full answer in Comment #45 or read about it on the website https://www.arbitao.com in the “Why do we secure profits in USD?”
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

How is it different from gstar that I encountered here?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4209418.0
Their development is on the way as they said they have initial funding.
How about this project, do you have seed funds to initiate your developments?

Based on a quick glance at Gstar, Arbitao and Gstar are two very different projects with different goals. Gstar seems to be a kind of toolset for traders which should improve the trading experience. Arbitao trades for itself focusing exclusively on arbitrage trading techniques. Your participation as an investor adds to the Arbitao’s growth - and we share the profits. We don't equip you with any trading tools, supporting AI, market analysis and so on.

Yes, Arbitao has private investors who helped to accelerate the development.
Are you going to introduce any instruments that could help to improve trading skills Huh Cheesy

No, Arbitao will not introduce any instruments for trading skill improvement, because it is not a trading platform. Arbitao is spotting arbitrage opportunities and executes them automatically. So users of the platform are benefiting of the automated arbitrage system, which is generating daily profits. On the other hand, the collected funds will be also used for the expansion of the Arbitao business.

The comparison between Gstar and Arbitao is not appropriate, as they are two different products. Arbitao is an automated arbitrage trading platform. This means that arbitrage opportunities are automatically spotted and executed. The user does not have to make any decision on which trade has to be executed. There is also no competition between the users. We are trading as a community.
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

Thank you annz423 for the comment. The Bounty will be announced in a separate thread. Currently Arbitao is setting up administrative stuff for it in order to guarantee that all Bounty participants will receive their Coins.
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

How the funds will likely be distributed among all the exchanges? So actually you mean that buy-sell will occur on every exchange independently?

Arbitao will use approximately 80% of the funds for the 10 biggest exchanges and 20% of the funds for the rest. Exactly, the buy-sell will occur on every exchange independently. And from time to time the algorithm is rebalancing the funds of the exchanges. Therefore, we just have to cover the trading fee for the arbitrage trades and for rebalancing the withdrawal/deposit fee. But the rebalancing is not occurring as often as the trades. This means that we are cutting fees as much as possible.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

Arbitao will use approximately 80% of the funds for the 10 biggest exchanges and 20% of the funds for the rest. Exactly, the buy-sell will occur on every exchange independently. And from time to time the algorithm is rebalancing the funds of the exchanges. Therefore, we just have to cover the trading fee for the arbitrage trades and for rebalancing the withdrawal/deposit fee. But the rebalancing is not occurring as often as the trades. This means that we are cutting fees as much as possible.

This allocation is reasonable. I would like to try this strategy by myself, but it needs much more investing than ordinary trading. That’s why I liked your platform and probably going to participate.

However, I wonder if it would be possible to estimate my profit. Would be also nice if you had smth like a calculator that could help to predict it approximately Smiley
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

This allocation is reasonable. I would like to try this strategy by myself, but it needs much more investing than ordinary trading. That’s why I liked your platform and probably going to participate.

However, I wonder if it would be possible to estimate my profit. Would be also nice if you had smth like a calculator that could help to predict it approximately Smiley

You can find the Profit Calculator on the website: https://www.arbitao.com/
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

The idea of arbitrage trading sound interesting, this way we could get more actual price and faster price update.
It can give us quicker time to decide which coins can be trade first.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: