Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading  (Read 13028 times)
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

I must say I am pretty impressed...Like your style and whitepaper! I like that I can choose the right pool.

Are you sure that you will be able to choose the pool? As I understand it may be choosing randomly when the appropriate amount gathered? Or you just enter the pool you want and wait for guys joining you. I don’t know  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:58:00 PM

Do you have any referral programs? I mean could I make some additional profit from a number of users who I will be able to attract
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

sales and trading are gaining popularity and all that is connected with this in the near future should only go up, so I think such sites will work well and should collect their money
artem21

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:18:31 PM

Perhaps I will agree with you now a lot of companies of this kind are on the exchange and they are all very successful, so in such companies you need to participate, but you also need to track because not all of them are good
Lina_Malina

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

I believe that the success of the ico and the project as a whole depends on the team, as for me it is quite professional, so I think that arbitao will exist for a very long time. After all, trading in our time is an easy way to make a profit
I would not say that easy, because not knowing certain strategies you can lose everything, but also stay in the big plus, the main thing to stick to your strategies and budget. Never bet all, but only a part and when winning in time to leave, so as not to lose.
Here I agree with you, but if we are talking about the whole idea of the project, it is clear that a lot has already been done and the team reacted responsibly, I saw a lot of different projects, but as for me, arbitao is a kind of unique one, I’m waiting for the bounty start
Kpss_pro

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

I believe that the success of the ico and the project as a whole depends on the team, as for me it is quite professional, so I think that arbitao will exist for a very long time. After all, trading in our time is an easy way to make a profit
I would not say that easy, because not knowing certain strategies you can lose everything, but also stay in the big plus, the main thing to stick to your strategies and budget. Never bet all, but only a part and when winning in time to leave, so as not to lose.
Here I agree with you, but if we are talking about the whole idea of the project, it is clear that a lot has already been done and the team reacted responsibly, I saw a lot of different projects, but as for me, arbitao is a kind of unique one, I’m waiting for the bounty start
For the team, there should be more online promotion to attract more investors. This is quite necessary for any new start up that has great plans. Everyone should know about the existence at least, so you need to attract as many new users as possible. But on the hand it shouldn’t be like spamming everywhere Smiley Smiley Smiley
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:09:35 AM

The project is beautiful, but it’s interesting how the platform will function. Do you feel you allocated enough to maintain stable functionality? As for me one of the most important aspects
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:16:25 AM

I think this project has a good prospect for the future, with a good concept and interesting I am sure later will more and more investors who join for the success of this project.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:51:42 AM

Not extremely fresh idea. But there’s something that allows me to think of it as of a positive idea which may exist in a harmony on the financial markets. Mostly I think it’s about a package and details. Simple model. However, trading process is not simple at all. I wish you good luck anyway. Diversification of the pools looks reasonable and flexible. You have nice chance to become great!
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

Do you have a video that could explain the platform of the project? Can you post the link? 

AGRE$$IV

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

The project is beautiful, but it’s interesting how the platform will function. Do you feel you allocated enough to maintain stable functionality? As for me one of the most important aspects

I’m sure enough ~80% of maintenance regarding to the online platform is about how quickly the team can fix the bugs and react to the community requests. You are not able to calculate the funds (and time as well) you need to deal with all the problems. I have little doubts about 2% of reserve funds, isn’t it a small amount? Well.. I’ve never run my own business and I cannot state anything about funds allocation, but I played so many games on PC and the main problem was of course connected with game crashes, bugs, server crashes. So the success of such online projects (games, video hosts, trading platforms) is about 2 things - stability and maintenance. I like Arbitao and just would be very happy to see it works. But I suggest focusing on these parts of the success  Cheesy
AGRE$$IV

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

Do you have a video that could explain the platform of the project? Can you post the link? 

It’s really hard to find it on YouTube  Grin

https://youtu.be/2E2T9e5tDJk
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

I’m quite new to arbitrage but it looks even more clear than using of trading signals and instruments. How much is recommended to invest to earn something above $100 monthly?
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

Do you have any referral programs? I mean could I make some additional profit from a number of users who I will be able to attract
After i visit to the website ARBITAO, this project have bounty and referral programs.
"Arbitao’s Affiliate Program rewards you with up to 18% commission on up to 3 levels."
https://www.arbitao.com/affiliate
avtaev.savva

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

That's definitely not fresh idea, many such automated systems are already exsiting, but still I think they are not good enough and that's why new projects are appearing. Arbitao has some unique features and it can become the main arbitrage platform
yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

U say system PoS is eco-friendly! man why dont u find some partners like green organizations or smth Grin Know it hilarious but can be nice ad for you project! Cheesy
napkin1989

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

That's definitely not fresh idea, many such automated systems are already exsiting, but still I think they are not good enough and that's why new projects are appearing. Arbitao has some unique features and it can become the main arbitrage platform
Well the feature surprised me is that users can just contribute computing power to the platform itself... but actually it sounds kinda fishy, just wonder how it is supposed to work
boris0148

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

I need to learn more about the people behind the project, team info on your website is okay but what about social media accounts? Any facebook/twitter links?
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:38:04 PM
Merited by suchmoon (5)

it sounds kinda fishy

There's plenty about this "arbitrage platform" that smells "kinda fishy"....here's just three aspects of it that are atypical of previous scams which pretended to arbitrage.

1) The software is supposedly already successfully running and producing profit for anonymous "private investors".
2) The "Four types of Arbitrage pools" structure is exactly similar to HYIP script "investment opportunities" i.e. invest more, get higher
     return. There is no logic behind this structure for pooled equity trading.
3) Multi level marketing scheme attached.

That's without mentioning the Linkedin profiles, cliched marketing vids, emphasis on "community" blahblah, or the wallet or the internal exchange or the.......

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

0.75% daily... must be totes legit  Roll Eyes

https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answersponzihtm.html

What is a Ponzi scheme?
A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business.

Why do Ponzi schemes collapse?
With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a consistent flow of money from new investors to continue. Ponzi schemes tend to collapse when it becomes difficult to recruit new investors or when a large number of investors ask to cash out.

What are some Ponzi scheme "red flags"?
Many Ponzi schemes share common characteristics. Look for these warning signs:

High investment returns with little or no risk. Every investment carries some degree of risk, and investments yielding higher returns typically involve more risk. Be highly suspicious of any "guaranteed" investment opportunity.

Overly consistent returns. Investment values tend to go up and down over time, especially those offering potentially high returns. Be suspect of an investment that continues to generate regular, positive returns regardless of overall market conditions.

Unregistered investments. Ponzi schemes typically involve investments that have not been registered with the SEC or with state regulators. Registration is important because it provides investors with access to key information about the company's management, products, services, and finances.

Unlicensed sellers. Federal and state securities laws require investment professionals and their firms to be licensed or registered. Most Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed individuals or unregistered firms.
Secretive and/or complex strategies. Avoiding investments you do not understand, or for which you cannot get complete information, is a good rule of thumb.

Issues with paperwork. Do not accept excuses regarding why you cannot review information about an investment in writing. Also, account statement errors and inconsistencies may be signs that funds are not being invested as promised.

Difficulty receiving payments. Be suspicious if you do not receive a payment or have difficulty cashing out your investment. Keep in mind that Ponzi scheme promoters routinely encourage participants to "roll over" investments and sometimes promise returns offering even higher returns on the amount rolled over.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: