Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading  (Read 13025 times)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

You mean the guy from Fiverr?

I'm sure he came round my place with some pizzas last week, he does Deliveroo between acting gigs.
I think the blinking is down to those stage glasses they made him wear to give him gravitas, or he may have picked up an eye infection from the dirty London air riding his delivery scooter.
Hth.
Maybe he was fired?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZuLLA141

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

Your project interested me, however I have not so many money left in my budget for investing. Now I am thinking about joining a bronze pool may be
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

Can you introduce this team member to potential investors donors:

The guy who blinks too often.

You mean the guy from Fiverr?

I'm sure he came round my place with some pizzas last week, he does Deliveroo between acting gigs.
I think the blinking is down to those stage glasses they made him wear to give him gravitas, or he may have picked up an eye infection from the dirty London air riding his delivery scooter.
Hth.

I hope this project will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck devs!

Hey, put some effort into your shit posting. I especially like it when you use phrases like

Sentient website, engaging approach!

Impeccable idea, rational approach

A rather interesting activity, irreproachable website, believable project!

My fav so far

Arguable plan, very nice design, spotless activity.

reported.

I counted ~half a dozen of the Newbies commenting on this thread created their accounts on June 3rd and June 4th, 2018.

I contend that the guy who never blinks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBfuw5STNH4&feature=youtu.be&t=43 - is the fully automated arb system aka AI.

GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

Your project interested me, however I have not so many money left in my budget for investing. Now I am thinking about joining a bronze pool may be

The same, i cant afford to spend much at the moment, but here is good opportunity for small investing. But I am really disappointed because of skepticism around the project, especially the words of member of high ranks regarding their experience Huh
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

The same, i cant afford to spend much at the moment, but here is good opportunity for small investing. But I am really disappointed because of skepticism around the project, especially the words of member of high ranks regarding their experience Huh

It doesn't matter if the discontent is coming from high ranking members or not, for the proof is in the Yorkshire pudding.

I predict that after Arbitao's ICO, they'll play the HashCard card and claim that the Fudsters destroyed their venerable brand, whereupon they may or may not thank their Investards for all the fish as they ride into the sunset atop their miniature steeds with a posse behind as its leader yells, "Shoot a little lower, boys, they're ridin' Shetland ponies!" Sadly, nobody knows what time it is because the hands have been removed from Big Ben.

AaronMosley

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

I expect this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck DEVs.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

I expect this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck DEVs.

Nice post, Mr. 6-3.

Name:   AaronMosley
Activity:   14
Merit:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   June 03, 2018, 10:50:16 AM
Last Active:   Today at 11:49:24 AM

mediocre777

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

Thank you for translating both website and whitepaper to different languages! The project is complex enough I'd like not to miss any details Smiley appreciate the work done here
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

Just read posts by seasoned Redditers jacking off all over themselves because they can't wait to handover their precious to Arbitao upon reading the following ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Arbitao/comments/8qlmrw/arbitao_decentralizing_arbitrage/e0ny141/

Let's say that you invest 1000 ATAO (which is 100 USD) for 240 days on the Arbitao platform (Bronze pool). Your daily interest rate, based on our historical performance, should be approx. 0.5%. Those daily interest are booked in USD on your account. The earned USD you can convert to ATAO and withdraw to your wallet or exchange it to BTC on the exchange. It's necessary because USD is a stable currency in comparison to cryptocurrencies, and such an approach is working as a security measure both for you and the platform.

If during the investment period (240 days) the crypto market goes significantly down or up, your initial investment plus the daily interest will not be effected as it is secured in USD. You will always receive stable profits.

Thank you for translating both website and whitepaper to different languages! The project is complex enough I'd like not to miss any details Smiley appreciate the work done here

This dude doesn't want to miss any details, yet has missed every detail depicting Arbitao as a scam. Fuckin amazing!!!

Carlos' Son: Daddy, what are you gonna do for your third hoorah?

Carlos: ArrrrrrrrrrrbitttttttttttaOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:33:31 PM

Why is it that if folks from the US can't participate in your ICO, you're allowing US citizens to participate in your bounty campaigns? --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4467190.0
wait, for real? But that's not fair at all guys Huh Why you have to mislead your potential investors?
kept-1986

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

Difficult to say anything in particular... for me pros and cons balanced each other so not sure about investing... lets wait for pre-sale and see what happens then
tmfp
Legendary

Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

But I am really disappointed because of skepticism around the project, especially the words of member of high ranks regarding their experience Huh

You should never be disappointed by skepticism my friend, but beware complacency and assumption at all times.
Our experience of arbitrage schemes in Bitcoin?
The perfect 10/10, I think. Scams, that is.

Anyway, yeah quite a few words from some of us, back to basics.

from the other thread

please let us know the UK company name of your employer.

Yeah, like who are Arbitao?
A supposedly London based 'entity', asking for $$zillions$$, which has no company registration, no address, no legal existence in any shape or form that they can/will provide. Even in ICOland, that's ridiculous.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
marlboroza
Legendary

Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

I contend that the guy who never blinks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBfuw5STNH4&feature=youtu.be&t=43 - is the fully automated arb system aka AI.
Logically, my stomach hurts.

Arbitao did not offer a private sale as we don't want that big investors are dumping the bonus coins. We are focusing rather on the community.

The platform is working because of initial investors
I will find that guy who sells contradictions

I would rephrase the question: Who is here to use crypto for benefiting humankind, and who is here to use crypto for enriching himself?

After all, crypto - or more specifically technologies of decentralization like blockchains, tangles and hashgraphs - is a tool that can be used for better or for worse. It's not about the tech, but its users. Not about machines, but real people. I wish more people would try to work together to make the world a better place for everybody, instead of just trying to get rich quick.
But they are not, therefore I will run ponzi
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:55:18 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 10:53:15 PM by sahabond

Why is it that if folks from the US can't participate in your ICO, you're allowing US citizens to participate in your bounty campaigns? --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4467190.0
wait, for real? But that's not fair at all guys Huh Why you have to mislead your potential investors?
See no problem here, its not even bounty campaign and these folks are not necessarily potential investors. People are paid for advertising their product, that's just a common practice in any promotion campaign, these guys are not obliged to invest or be the part of the project. What's with that? Undecided
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

But I am really disappointed because of skepticism around the project, especially the words of member of high ranks regarding their experience Huh

You should never be disappointed by skepticism my friend, but beware complacency and assumption at all times.

from the other thread

A supposedly London based 'entity', asking for $$zillions$$, which has no company registration, no address, no legal existence in any shape or form that they can/will provide. Even in ICOland, that's ridiculous.

Ok, I think.. what if I want to run my own ICO. I have an idea, do not have enough funds obviously. What should I do? To register a company? I suppose not. However, you are right, if they have a company they work for why not to specify on it. Moreover, if they are successful enough, why not to provide with the great results (if they do have such results), with some history of trading. But I saw so many projects with even idea only, without a business background. They were quite successful

I just can’t come up with the idea that team Arbitao are just trying to deceive someone. Probably I’m not experienced enough, or just not enough being Sherlock. But I don’t see any real bad things except one guy who blinks too much and another who doesn’t at all Cheesy Cheesy
tmfp
Legendary

Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

one guy who blinks too much and another who doesn’t at all

Exactly.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:45:22 PM

from the other thread

Ok, I think.. what if I want to run my own ICO. I have an idea, do not have enough funds obviously. What should I do? To register a company? I suppose not. However, you are right, if they have a company they work for why not to specify on it. Moreover, if they are successful enough, why not to provide with the great results (if they do have such results), with some history of trading. But I saw so many projects with even idea only, without a business background. They were quite successful

I just can’t come up with the idea that team Arbitao are just trying to deceive someone. Probably I’m not experienced enough, or just not enough being Sherlock. But I don’t see any real bad things except one guy who blinks too much and another who doesn’t at all Cheesy Cheesy

I see what we did wrong. We gave too many crayons to dudes who don't know the difference between 'are' or 'is' when asking them to color within the lines in copying us as we paint a not-so-pretty picture of Arbitao.

That said, please pick only one crayon color and don't worry about staying within in the lines as we present to you a simply lesson ...

https://www.linkedin.com/company/arbitao/

About us

Arbitao is a company headquartered in London with offices in Moscow and Hong Kong. We are harnessing the blockchain technology to help ordinary people achieve the extraordinary. We believe in teamwork but we treat one another with respect, value diversity and recognize that different people bring different perspectives, ideas and knowledge to the workplace.

For us, the interests of our community come first, and we are always ready to hear how we can improve. We believe innovation and invention is the only way to empower people to achieve more. Our goal for the next few years is to assist our end-users in creating a secure financial future for themselves and help them live the best version of their respective lives.

Arbitao is a company based in the UK.

The community has asked for the link so to view their charter.

Arbitao saw our questions.

Arbitao addresses replies to others, some most likely shills, ignoring said request.

Noriman comes on the scene and doesn't see how Arbitao is deceiving the community.

Bruno helps Noriman in seeing the light.

If Noriman doesn't see the light, he needs to exit the gene pool ASAP. PENDING

Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

Arbitao is not promising a high return on investment. We leave a big margin for error.

Surely, everybody knows how arbitrage at regular exchanges works, but there’s a huge difference between regular exchanges and cryptocurrency exchanges. The cryptocurrency market is not fully regulated and there are substantially greater differences in prices between cryptocurrency pairs at different exchanges. As a result, profits from arbitrage can be much bigger. Multiply this by hundreds or even thousands of different pairs and the profits can be really huge.

The software is working and has been generating steady profit. The capital that the ICO will bring is going to be used for scaling the enterprise so we can cover dozens of new exchanges and thousands of new cryptocurrency pairs. This will results in increase of profits for all investors.

On the other hand, in time, the effect of the massive arbitrage that Arbitao is performing will reduce the price differences on different exchanges and the spread is going to shrink. It may result over time in the daily interest rates dropping as well.

At this moment, and thanks to the initial investors, Arbitao is executing arbitrage operations on 671 currency pairs across 10 biggest exchanges. Since May 16th 2018, Arbitao has already performed over 2.5 million successful arbitrage trades. The whole history is available on the dashboard when you sign in.

When you take all this into consideration, calling Arbitao a Ponzi scheme is completely unreasonable.

Arbitao doesn’t accept investors from the US, so of course it’s not registered with the SEC.

You claim that you've been operating this scheme since 2016 but there is nothing to be found about Arbitao more than a couple of months ago. Why is that?

If you'd put $100k into your scheme two years ago you'd have ~20 million today according to your claims. Or if you put $100k into today you'll have $20 million in two years. Why do you need other people's money? Why do you want to dilute your gains by pouring more money into it?

If the rate of return is not guaranteed, can it be negative?

If you're not registered with the SEC, which countries and regulatory agencies are you registered with?

I think you're missing the point of what I posted. The SEC "red flags" apply to any ponzi, no matter which country it operates in. Any ONE of those red flags is sufficient for any reasonable investor to run away from you as fast as they can. So it is very reasonable to suspect you're a ponzi given what we know so far. Good choice of a logo though, the pyramid suits you well.

Seemingly it was a closed beta with private investors, so that they could see if such arb can be implemented. But I think there still should be some info about how it all come about...
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:34:12 PM

Oh my... you are just really funny man  Grin Grin
You can google it I suppose. And find out whether it is possible to use are here or not.
Actually I’m not sure about what you are doing here. What is your target? Your message?
Are you the founder of your own project? Is it a part of your marketing strategy?
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

Oh my... you are just really funny man  Grin Grin
You can google it I suppose. And find out whether it is possible to use are here or not.
Actually I’m not sure about what you are doing here. What is your target? Your message?
Are you the founder of your own project? Is it a part of your marketing strategy?

Gulp! I guess one could use Google as you suggested in finding out whether "team Arbitao are just trying" or "team Arbitao is just trying" are correct, but ...

Meanwhile, ...

Sadly, I'm in the US, thus unable to access their trading platform.  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Arbitao security bot aka AI has successfully locked me out from joining the site because I'm in the US.

I've never in my life have seen such security in all my years on the Net.

I mean, the Arbitao site asked me if I'm a US citizen and I clicked yes, whereupon no joy.  Cry Cry Cry Them fuckers are good!

WAIT !!!

I have an idea. What if I ... BRB.

Okay, I'm in by tricking the security bot/AI, clinking the box declaring that I'm not a US citizens. Believe me when I say my balls were sweating for the two whole seconds the site took to approve my application. In essence, maybe I hacked their site.  Roll Eyes

Anyway, now that I'm in like Flint, I took a look-see at their live trades. At first glance, I was taken aback in seeing the millions I could be making via their platform until, that is, I realized within 1.5 seconds exactly what I was viewing - RSS feeds of select trades via APIs of exchanges (hence their phrase "working with these exchanges"). A simply script is employed to display the arb percentages is all. NONE of those trades are/were/or ever will be executed by us mere mortals.

User Arbitao replying to a shill's post in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: