Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading  (Read 13028 times)
Zast

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

Well, initially after ICO ends you will be able to run your platform and start making some profit. You have chosen a small share regarding to the profit you will probably gain. What if you decide to rescale arbitao to the huge company. From what sources are you going to attract funds? I don’t feel like your share would be enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Martin_Iden

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:06:21 PM

Arbitao is not promising a high return on investment. We leave a big margin for error.

Surely, everybody knows how arbitrage at regular exchanges works, but there’s a huge difference between regular exchanges and cryptocurrency exchanges. The cryptocurrency market is not fully regulated and there are substantially greater differences in prices between cryptocurrency pairs at different exchanges. As a result, profits from arbitrage can be much bigger. Multiply this by hundreds or even thousands of different pairs and the profits can be really huge.

The software is working and has been generating steady profit. The capital that the ICO will bring is going to be used for scaling the enterprise so we can cover dozens of new exchanges and thousands of new cryptocurrency pairs. This will results in increase of profits for all investors.

On the other hand, in time, the effect of the massive arbitrage that Arbitao is performing will reduce the price differences on different exchanges and the spread is going to shrink. It may result over time in the daily interest rates dropping as well.

At this moment, and thanks to the initial investors, Arbitao is executing arbitrage operations on 671 currency pairs across 10 biggest exchanges. Since May 16th 2018, Arbitao has already performed over 2.5 million successful arbitrage trades. The whole history is available on the dashboard when you sign in.

When you take all this into consideration, calling Arbitao a Ponzi scheme is completely unreasonable.

Arbitao doesn’t accept investors from the US, so of course it’s not registered with the SEC.

You claim that you've been operating this scheme since 2016 but there is nothing to be found about Arbitao more than a couple of months ago. Why is that?

If you'd put $100k into your scheme two years ago you'd have ~20 million today according to your claims. Or if you put $100k into today you'll have $20 million in two years. Why do you need other people's money? Why do you want to dilute your gains by pouring more money into it?

If the rate of return is not guaranteed, can it be negative?

If you're not registered with the SEC, which countries and regulatory agencies are you registered with?

I think you're missing the point of what I posted. The SEC "red flags" apply to any ponzi, no matter which country it operates in. Any ONE of those red flags is sufficient for any reasonable investor to run away from you as fast as they can. So it is very reasonable to suspect you're a ponzi given what we know so far. Good choice of a logo though, the pyramid suits you well.

Seemingly it was a closed beta with private investors, so that they could see if such arb can be implemented. But I think there still should be some info about how it all come about...
Hah, and then? Working product – very nice, why gathering investments? just use it and get money Wink
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:16:18 PM

I'll admit that that's some trading bot Al. Look at all them successful trades of various pairs on different exchanges executed at exactly 15:04:44, of which, BTW, was not all of them, capturing what was only on the scene for a brief moment during the rapid dynamic scrolling.

Meanwhile, Team Arbitao is like ...

"UK business charter? WE DON'T HAVE TO SHOW NO STINKIN' BUSINESS CHARTER !!!
Now if you excuse us, we need to politely address our shills' replies."

Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

I'll admit that that's some trading bot Al. Look at all them successful trades of various pairs on different exchanges executed at exactly 15:04:44, of which, BTW, was not all of them, capturing what was only on the scene for a brief moment during the rapid dynamic scrolling.

Meanwhile, Team Arbitao is like ...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/Gold_Hat_portrayed_by_Alfonso_Bedoya.jpg
"UK business charter? WE DON'T HAVE TO SHOW NO STINKIN' BUSINESS CHARTER !!!
Now if you excuse us, we need to politely address our shills' replies."

Oh, that looks really interesting. Could it be possible because AI was calculating smth and bought - sold simultaneously at the ‘right moment’ ? Why do the volumes so small? Do you know where Arbitao’s server is located?
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

Arbitao is not promising a high return on investment. We leave a big margin for error.

Surely, everybody knows how arbitrage at regular exchanges works, but there’s a huge difference between regular exchanges and cryptocurrency exchanges. The cryptocurrency market is not fully regulated and there are substantially greater differences in prices between cryptocurrency pairs at different exchanges. As a result, profits from arbitrage can be much bigger. Multiply this by hundreds or even thousands of different pairs and the profits can be really huge.

The software is working and has been generating steady profit. The capital that the ICO will bring is going to be used for scaling the enterprise so we can cover dozens of new exchanges and thousands of new cryptocurrency pairs. This will results in increase of profits for all investors.

On the other hand, in time, the effect of the massive arbitrage that Arbitao is performing will reduce the price differences on different exchanges and the spread is going to shrink. It may result over time in the daily interest rates dropping as well.

At this moment, and thanks to the initial investors, Arbitao is executing arbitrage operations on 671 currency pairs across 10 biggest exchanges. Since May 16th 2018, Arbitao has already performed over 2.5 million successful arbitrage trades. The whole history is available on the dashboard when you sign in.

When you take all this into consideration, calling Arbitao a Ponzi scheme is completely unreasonable.

Arbitao doesn’t accept investors from the US, so of course it’s not registered with the SEC.

You claim that you've been operating this scheme since 2016 but there is nothing to be found about Arbitao more than a couple of months ago. Why is that?

If you'd put $100k into your scheme two years ago you'd have ~20 million today according to your claims. Or if you put $100k into today you'll have $20 million in two years. Why do you need other people's money? Why do you want to dilute your gains by pouring more money into it?

If you're not registered with the SEC, which countries and regulatory agencies are you registered with?

I think you're missing the point of what I posted. The SEC "red flags" apply to any ponzi, no matter which country it operates in. Any ONE of those red flags is sufficient for any reasonable investor to run away from you as fast as they can. So it is very reasonable to suspect you're a ponzi given what we know so far. Good choice of a logo though, the pyramid suits you well.

Seemingly it was a closed beta with private investors, so that they could see if such arb can be implemented. But I think there still should be some info about how it all come about...
Hah, and then? Working product – very nice, why gathering investments? just use it and get money Wink
I feel there were just a few folks checking out their platform, and as the strategy is with pools and contribution stuff plus all that pos thing, they just can't get income promised. For this idea to work they need to build a huge community and ecosystem
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:06:18 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 12:41:12 AM by YuTü.Co.in

I wish you advance. Very nice project, sensible activity, unblemished design.

Thanks, Mr. 6-3, for you irrefutable unblemished insight.

Where do Investards go and what do they do after sending Arbitao their precious, you ask? This --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs2j8f7H2WY

Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:07:45 AM

I feel there were just a few folks checking out their platform, and as the strategy is with pools and contribution stuff plus all that pos thing, they just can't get income promised. For this idea to work they need to build a huge community and ecosystem
You mean they get negative arbitrage because of inefficiency and now have to cover their expenses with my investments Huh
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:27:08 AM

You mean they get negative arbitrage because of inefficiency and now have to cover their expenses with my investments Huh
man I doubt it... if you have a good programmed algorithm you won't get negative arb here. they need investments and participants to make thing more powerful and strong to cover more exchanges and get more possibilities, and they share all the income with the users in return. Team-arb of some sort Smiley
jewel1992

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:42:52 AM

The distribution of profit of Arbitao is really awesome. It has different bounty programmes, which i like most. And its coin price is reasonable.
Cool-Isge

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

Seems good project! A very excellent logo, brilliant project.  Good luck all!
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:47:13 AM

Seems good project! A very excellent logo, brilliant project.  Good luck all!

Thanks, Mr. 6-4, for your brilliant insight.

Meanwhile, ...

"The Tao of Abs. I'm McLovin it!"

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:48:22 AM

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

The distribution of profit of Arbitao is really awesome. It has different bounty programmes, which i like most. And its coin price is reasonable.

I like that there's no shills with a British accent in this thread. Oh, and such logo.

Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:05:54 AM

I wanna hear the explanation of op why did he get red flags from a DT member? However,  i want to support the project but need further explanation so that i can advertise the project since i am a participant of the campaign.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

I wanna hear the explanation of op why did he get red flags from a DT member? However,  i want to support the project but need further explanation so that i can advertise the project since i am a participant of the campaign.

Good luck with that given that he's been AWOL for over 24 hours (PST) ...

Name:   Arbitao
Activity:   28
Merit:   0
Position:   Copper Member
Date Registered:   May 03, 2018, 05:52:41 AM
Last Active:   June 18, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

So tell us, Mr. 6-21, what proof do you need in proving that Arbitao is a scam? Thanks to my and others' efforts, we'll save Investards moneys, whereas your effort will cost them moneys.

kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

Agree. More details are needed to describe the situation around artbitao. If you could refute all the negative assumptions you may get a very high trust level. Please take it seriously
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

Well, since you consider your pools in USD the reasonable question is what happens to the investors if crypto fluctuates a lot. Imagine I invested $100 so I must in the ‘worst’ pool. After BTC sharply goes down and so I am out of the pool? Do you fix the rates when investors join the platform?
McOdin

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

Well, since you consider your pools in USD the reasonable question is what happens to the investors if crypto fluctuates a lot. Imagine I invested $100 so I must in the ‘worst’ pool. After BTC sharply goes down and so I am out of the pool? Do you fix the rates when investors join the platform?

By following the telegram chat they explained that  the investment and the profits will be secured in USD, which means that it doesnt matter in which direction it goes, you will get stable profits. In my opinion it is not possible to get kicked out of the pool as your investment is in USD.

Do you fix the rates when investors join the platform?

On the website they are stating daily interests but they also state that it may change. In my opinion this is reasonable as you cannot know hwo market will develop.
HelloGarci

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

There are really nice discounts for the PRE-ICO. Then people can invest in the pools immediately. When they realize the profits i even think that the dump afterwards will not be big, because of flippening.
etraderhart

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

There are really nice discounts for the PRE-ICO. Then people can invest in the pools immediately. When they realize the profits i even think that the dump afterwards will not be big, because of flippening.

im not sure if you understand the concept of flippening. Or do you mean that ppl will keep it because of the generated profits???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: