Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading  (Read 13025 times)
culvert.1986

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

Too many questions here, i have another one i wanna hear more about - the speed of your platfotm, not much said here but think it can be a central issue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

Too many questions here, i have another one i wanna hear more about - the speed of your platfotm, not much said here but think it can be a central issue
of course speed/latency is vital for any kind of arbitrage, but with a nice trade algorithm speed is not in the first place
etraderhart

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

of course speed/latency is vital for any kind of arbitrage, but with a nice trade algorithm speed is not in the first place

i actually think that speed is the most crucial as you are trading against other competitors
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:09:49 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 05:52:11 PM by Strufmbae

Thanks to DT members and sir yahoo62278 that he stopped the campaign because i also don't support scam project.

Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

Shame people with a slight knowledge of how arb works try to explain to others the strategies Sad your bot or whatever will never ever make good arb till the speed is high enough... any packet loss —-> forget about money
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

I have asked myself if you can build a platform for arbitrage trading and exploit all that potential to make a lot of money for your customers, why don't you just do it yourself and not disclose the code to the public and let them benefit?

It’s all about the numbers.. if you do it on your own you cannot earn such big money. Quite obvious that 10 guys on average have more money than 1 single man. When you have more money in trading you have more flexibility and have more options where to invest, which instrument to buy etc.. you may also lower the risks. You probably cannot do great things on your own because of a huge competitiveness. If you are alone then you must trade against huge companies which understand how to steal money from little investors Smiley Cooperation here brings lots of advantages. And if you run such a company you do not risk your own money. The idea is not the only thing that brings success

Let's assume for a second the system is as bullet-proof as you say. Profits are guaranteed! Why don't you pitch this to a multibillionaire and tell him that you developed a money printing machine which you would now want to sell to him.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:07:59 PM

Well, since you consider your pools in USD the reasonable question is what happens to the investors if crypto fluctuates a lot. Imagine I invested $100 so I must in the ‘worst’ pool. After BTC sharply goes down and so I am out of the pool? Do you fix the rates when investors join the platform?

By following the telegram chat they explained that  the investment and the profits will be secured in USD, which means that it doesnt matter in which direction it goes, you will get stable profits. In my opinion it is not possible to get kicked out of the pool as your investment is in USD.

Do you fix the rates when investors join the platform?

On the website they are stating daily interests but they also state that it may change. In my opinion this is reasonable as you cannot know hwo market will develop.

There are really nice discounts for the PRE-ICO. Then people can invest in the pools immediately. When they realize the profits i even think that the dump afterwards will not be big, because of flippening.

Couldn't help but noticed that your two accounts were created on the same day only ~3 hours apart. What are the odd?

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:11:44 PM

How did you miss it? Arbitao stated that they will locate their servers as close to the 19 exchanges' servers as humanly possible so to decrease latency.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

I have asked myself if you can build a platform for arbitrage trading and exploit all that potential to make a lot of money for your customers, why don't you just do it yourself and not disclose the code to the public and let them benefit?

It’s all about the numbers.. if you do it on your own you cannot earn such big money. Quite obvious that 10 guys on average have more money than 1 single man. When you have more money in trading you have more flexibility and have more options where to invest, which instrument to buy etc.. you may also lower the risks. You probably cannot do great things on your own because of a huge competitiveness. If you are alone then you must trade against huge companies which understand how to steal money from little investors Smiley Cooperation here brings lots of advantages. And if you run such a company you do not risk your own money. The idea is not the only thing that brings success

Let's assume for a second the system is as bullet-proof as you say. Profits are guaranteed! Why don't you pitch this to a multibillionaire and tell him that you developed a money printing machine which you would now want to sell to him.

Because it's all about rewarding the little guys, for the Daddy Warbucks in this space have enough. HOW FUCKIN NOBLE OF THEM !!!

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:19:56 PM

Or max out your credit card and turn $100k into $20 million in two years. Then $20 million into $4 billion in two more years. About 7 years from now you would have all the money in the world.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

Shame people with a slight knowledge of how arb works try to explain to others the strategies Sad your bot or whatever will never ever make good arb till the speed is high enough... any packet loss —-> forget about money
okay, but Arbitao claims to have only positive algorithm, you can't lose many with it
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

okay, but Arbitao claims to have only positive algorithm, you can't lose many with it
man, just trust me, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have such algorithm, there ALWAYS will be a possibility of failure and the possibility is higher if network is slow
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

Introducing Sh0rta0 (STA0), where my team has made millions since 2016 and now want to enrich the little guys via our bespoke negative algorithm bot, namely shorting cryptos by trading pairs across ALL the exchanges where our severs are located where their servers are located so to decrease latency.

<insert image of Sh0rta0's CEO and CTO in front of a discarded moon rover here>

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

Introducing Sh0rta0 (STA0), where my team has made millions since 2016 and now want to enrich the little guys via our bespoke negative algorithm bot, namely shorting cryptos by trading pairs across ALL the exchanges where our severs are located where their servers are located so to decrease latency.

<insert image of Sh0rta0's CEO and CTO in front of a discarded moon rover here>

I thought arbitao is a legit project as I saw that yahoo was the campaign manager. But, yahoo halted the campaign and saw his post. Now, reading other posts here, this is really shady. If the allegations are not true or no basis at all, the team should addressed this but to no avail. At least, people are warned early.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

Name:   Arbitao
Activity:   28
Merit:   0
Position:   Copper Member
Date Registered:   May 03, 2018, 05:52:41 AM
Last Active:   Today at 06:39:49 AM

He came, he saw, he read, he said, "Fuck it! Exposed by a fuckin giant broken clock."

obulynin

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

man, just trust me, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have such algorithm, there ALWAYS will be a possibility of failure and the possibility is higher if network is slow
actually u can do such perfect bot Roll Eyes you have to include possible latency issues in the calculations, so that algorithm doesn't execute anything if there is a certain amount of risk
avtaev.savva

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

actually u can do such perfect bot Roll Eyes you have to include possible latency issues in the calculations, so that algorithm doesn't execute anything if there is a certain amount of risk
soooooooo what? you aware that with such 'smart calculations' your algorithm will make an extremely slow amount of trading, you will get almost no profit at all Undecided so if Arbitao promising such algorithm they should take latency in consideration first
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

Hello Arbitao team.. I haven’t fully understand the idea with open pools. What does it mean??
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:55:21 AM

Hello Arbitao team.. I haven’t fully understand the idea with open pools. What does it mean??

By the looks of your post history, it means that you can continue to ask or add mundane content to threads in this section in satisfying your sig campaign commitment.

See how fuckin easy it is to see through bullshit like Arbitao or as to why you're really in this thread because you forgot to comment on their unrivaled logo.

rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:26:37 AM

soooooooo what? you aware that with such 'smart calculations' your algorithm will make an extremely slow amount of trading, you will get almost no profit at all Undecided so if Arbitao promising such algorithm they should take latency in consideration first
agree, bro Smiley especially cryptocurrencies trading where rates changes are crazy. low latency is the main if not only way to make up for volatility
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: