Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading  (Read 13028 times)
hov777

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

Too many questions here, i have another one i wanna hear more about - the speed of your platfotm, not much said here but think it can be a central issue
of course speed/latency is vital for any kind of arbitrage, but with a nice trade algorithm speed is not in the first place
Shame people with a slight knowledge of how arb works try to explain to others the strategies Sad your bot or whatever will never ever make good arb till the speed is high enough... any packet loss —-> forget about money
okay, but Arbitao claims to have only positive algorithm, you can't lose many with it
man, just trust me, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have such algorithm, there ALWAYS will be a possibility of failure and the possibility is higher if network is slow
actually u can do such perfect bot Roll Eyes you have to include possible latency issues in the calculations, so that algorithm doesn't execute anything if there is a certain amount of risk
soooooooo what? you aware that with such 'smart calculations' your algorithm will make an extremely slow amount of trading, you will get almost no profit at all Undecided so if Arbitao promising such algorithm they should take latency in consideration first
agree, bro Smiley especially cryptocurrencies trading where rates changes are crazy. low latency is the main if not only way to make up for volatility
Arbitao knows about this problem for sure, as i got it their solution is placing some servers close to exchange servers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:37:41 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 03:07:06 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Too many questions here, i have another one i wanna hear more about - the speed of your platfotm, not much said here but think it can be a central issue
of course speed/latency is vital for any kind of arbitrage, but with a nice trade algorithm speed is not in the first place
Shame people with a slight knowledge of how arb works try to explain to others the strategies Sad your bot or whatever will never ever make good arb till the speed is high enough... any packet loss —-> forget about money
okay, but Arbitao claims to have only positive algorithm, you can't lose many with it
man, just trust me, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have such algorithm, there ALWAYS will be a possibility of failure and the possibility is higher if network is slow
actually u can do such perfect bot Roll Eyes you have to include possible latency issues in the calculations, so that algorithm doesn't execute anything if there is a certain amount of risk
soooooooo what? you aware that with such 'smart calculations' your algorithm will make an extremely slow amount of trading, you will get almost no profit at all Undecided so if Arbitao promising such algorithm they should take latency in consideration first
agree, bro Smiley especially cryptocurrencies trading where rates changes are crazy. low latency is the main if not only way to make up for volatility
Arbitao knows about this problem for sure, as i got it their solution is placing some servers close to exchange servers?

Jesus motherfuckin Christ, I've already echoed Arbitao's approach to the latency concern, yet others keep bringing it up, not reading what they said, then I parroted.

Can we fuckin get back to talking about their impeccable logo? THANK YOU !!!

stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:39:54 AM

Yeah, that's what they say. But are these servers ready or do they only plan to build some? Does every exchange will have arbitao servers behind or only big ones?
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

I've been privy to see the exchange (no pun intended) between Arbitao and crypto exchanges in their attempt to locate the exchanges' servers so that Arbitao could place their decentralized servers (thing about that for a sec) as close as possible to the exchanges' servers. The following is the last one of the exchanges (double entendre) ...

John Kinsey: Hello, Exchange #19, where are your servers located?

Exchange #19: You're kidding, right? <CLICK!>

John Kinsey: Well, that didn't go as expected. I can't figure out why any of the exchanges, some practicing anonymity, won't tell us where their servers are located.  Hope we have better luck with the photo shoot today. It's high noon, thus the scaffolding surrounding Big Ben should already be taken down, and a second center tower should already be constructed. The weatherman said it's gonna be a beautiful sunny day here in London. I duly hope that the cameraman doesn't forget to bring the bi-focal out-of-focus lens. Shit, almost forgot to lube up my left palm with Jergens® lotion in case Karel Mirrin wants to get frisky.

hov777

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

yep, a few red flags and situation around project is cloudy Sad i was dreaming of arb opportunity like that and it would be nice if the platform really worked as they promise... i will probably make only the minimal investment just in case
mad_max777

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

yep, a few red flags and situation around project is cloudy Sad i was dreaming of arb opportunity like that and it would be nice if the platform really worked as they promise... i will probably make only the minimal investment just in case
How much is the minimal investment? Is it 0.1 USD as the price of their coin?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

yep, a few red flags [...] i will probably make only the minimal investment just in case

May I suggest that you donate a minimal amount to a charity instead?

Jackpot!!!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

Just in case another post of yours gets flagged, thus still having enough post history in satisfying your sig campaign commitment?

FWIW, I'll give you credit for at least reading the latest in this thread opposed to just its OP or merely the thread's title prior to commenting.
KrIp

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

Any public events especially big ones you plan to participate in the future? Want to see your team in real conversation, which could restore your name.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

Any public events especially big ones you plan to participate in the future? Want to see your team in real conversation, which could restore your name.

I don't think that Team Arbitao is planning on attending any future crypto-themed events now that my friend, Ross Davis, will be awaiting their arrival so to stick a microscope up their ass. If you're not versed as to who Ross is, watch this --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjkS-9y_0PI.

I'm pretty sure that's why they fear returning to this thread ...

Name:   Arbitao
Activity:   28
Merit:   0
Position:   Copper Member
Date Registered:   May 03, 2018, 05:52:41 AM
Last Active:   Today at 09:50:14 AM

Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:34:13 PM

yes, price now is 0.1 USD, but you can't invest not joining the pool, 100$ is the min investment
obulynin

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:42:14 PM

yes, price now is 0.1 USD, but you can't invest not joining the pool, 100$ is the min investment
100$ Huh that's quite a lot as the project is aimed at even small investors, 100$ can be a huge risk there, need more guarantees
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

Holy crap, they're building a sideways pyramid again.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:49:58 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 01:19:18 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Horton Hears a Hunch ...

Name:   Copulative
Activity:   280
Merit:   100
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   December 24, 2013, 09:09:44 AM
Last Active:   Today at 04:36:02 PM

Name:   obulynin
Activity:   196
Merit:   10
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   October 21, 2017, 10:31:12 AM
Last Active:   Today at 04:57:10 PM

Name:   mad_max777
Date Registered:   October 20, 2017, 12:02:53 AM
Last Active:   Today at 01:53:49 PM

Name:   hov777
Activity:   210
Date Registered:   October 19, 2017, 11:47:53 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:45:45 PM

I'm guessing that if one reviews their post histories, they'll uncover that all four accounts are possibly connected.

I'll start with Copulative's post history where after being inactive for a spell, he fired the account back up (if not a newly purchase) on November 26, 2017, penning posts longer than one sentence like as ALL his previous posts.

Besides Copulative (no proof yet), the other three have ALL commented in the Russian section of this forum.

Copulative has proven to be slow in recognizing scams --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3240261.msg33742709#msg33742709

yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:12:20 AM

guys already asked about PoS in this thread but no one gave a proper explanation, i am interested in pros and cons of this system
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:18:49 AM

guys already asked about PoS in this thread but no one gave a proper explanation, i am interested in pros and cons of this system
WP says that PoS - energy-saving, truly decentralized, no special technical knowledge needed. however sounds not that convincing Huh
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

Another Russian dude who created his account during the same time period as the other three Russians dudes depicted in my last post above ...

Name:   yaroslava.pryanchikova
Date Registered:   October 21, 2017, 10:05:19 AM
Last Active:   Today at 06:12:20 PM

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:22:29 AM

WP says that PoS - energy-saving, truly decentralized, no special technical knowledge needed. however sounds not that convincing Huh

Another jackpotass registered October 20... what are the odds?
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:28:16 AM

Another jackpotass registered October 20... what are the odds?

And another Russian with 777 as part of their moniker ...

Name:   mediocre777
Activity:   170
Date Registered:   October 20, 2017, 04:36:50 AM
Last Active:   Today at 06:18:46 PM

What fuckin retards. Here I am listing related alts and more come outta the woodwork so that they too can be associated with the rest. Fuckin amazing!

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:53:36 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 02:05:50 AM by YuTü.Co.in

I found a Kinsey user account ...

http://cashbag.io : igorevich808
Follow date: 28-february-2018
Telegram: @igorevich808
Account twitter: https://twitter.com/greater87

https://twitter.com/greater87

Not only does he lift but Mиcтep Гappиcoн translates to ... wait for it ... Mr. Garrison. In essence it's possible I nailed the Karel-tickling-John's-left-palm sentiment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: