Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling.  (Read 35634 times)
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

I think that this has a very strong effect on the value of coins, because everyone starts to sell very sharplly and coin or token can even collapse.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?
people panic selling his coins and it affects the price of coins more and more sellers then the price of coins will continue to fall, it's due to FUD that circulated the end of this cause people to panic and sell the coins.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

No doubt everyone panic sell when the odd of making money during bear is very low.  Panic selling has no advantage because it will further put you in red if you keep reacting to temporal price dip.  Price should not be the reason to sell,  instead you should sell according to your plan!

jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

at the beginning, big players sell a large number of coins, for example bitcoin . Small traders see the red candels on the chart and begin sell too. Panic selling can dump any asset because is like a chaos on the market, when people sell in loss because they affraid to lose all money. This is psychology
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

I believe that even with a sharp fall in the exchange rate on the stock exchange, it is always necessary to analyze the information, because after the recession there is always a rise.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

I think this is when I bought bitcoin for the last $ 18,000 money and when he started falling he sold it for $ 8,000.I think that this is a very big mistake

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

yes that is panic! but it influence on market , also people who panic just loosing their money - its not our problems) keep calm and hold)
altofnurrohman

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

Panic selling will be very influential on the market. Prices will decline further if it continues. I do not think I need to panic. It's commonplace that case happen in investments. Sooner or later will rise again.
Saigeky

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

Yeah, already started to panic, but maybe they will regret it, it is likely that soon it again rises. And then it would be a shame
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:41:17 PM

Yeah, already started to panic, but maybe they will regret it, it is likely that soon it again rises. And then it would be a shame

I will always advise not to panic sell, this is one of the reasons why the price  value will decrease. This because of the supply and demand, if we panic sell the higher will be the supply and it decreases the price value. While in the other way, if we still hold then the supply will decrease and the demand will increase thus its price value will definitely increase. Thats why we should not panic sell and lets just hold our coins to gain higher profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:52:14 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 11:18:17 AM by Mikcik

I think waiting for 6k coin to eat wave is not bad, if more patience, the 5k mark may be okay when it comes back to 7k

Nice.... I did my TA too... still targeting below 5K... the last line support from 2017... Keep going Mate. I cannot wait to buy the dip in August-September
too many panic sellers in btc now, so make price's falling down
but i guess if btc doesnt touch 6k. it still higher than 6k
Hello everyone, i come back with something good (maybe)  Cheesy. We see from the bottom, bitcoin has two pulses. Often on Price Action, the trend reverses or ends after 3 pulses. So, in the short term, we should sell from above while waiting for the trend to return as hard

Fray

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

I don't understand people who panic sell. Today also, when one should buy more at a dip, people are exiting by selling low. Panic sell does nothing but bring in more unnecessary dump. People who involve emotions in trading are the worst hit.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

Where do you see the panic? There was a panic buying earlier, now the market is returning to normal values. In my opinion, the market was overbought, and now the market is stabilizing.
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

People sell their coins when they see that the price goes down. They are trying to keep the maximum of their investments. Of course, such sales move the price of coins down.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:04:08 AM

In just the word panic selling, means selling and just selling their tokens as fast as they can and they dont even care if its price is at the lowest bid, they just want their tokens to be sold. So the result of this for example panic selling in bitcoin, the result of it is very disaster especially when many users panic sell. The bitcoin price may result to its lowest point.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

I believe that you are a newbie asking this way

Panic seller decreases the value of the specific coins because they converted it to fiat so the effect is the demand for that coin will decrease so the value will dump,and if those coins devaluation prices then thats the reason why coins goes dip most of the times
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:25:44 AM

In just the word panic selling, means selling and just selling their tokens as fast as they can and they dont even care if its price is at the lowest bid, they just want their tokens to be sold. So the result of this for example panic selling in bitcoin, the result of it is very disaster especially when many users panic sell. The bitcoin price may result to its lowest point.

Panic selling would mean that whatever price the buyer is willing to buy it then he would sell it and he doesn't care how much of a loss he will be going to incur a long as he can let go of the coin. There are many reasons why some people panic sell may it be because of a recent news that causes him to sell because he is afraid that the price go lower or he just saw a big red candle in the chart and think that there is something going down that's why the price drop dramatically.

I don't understand people who panic sell. Today also, when one should buy more at a dip, people are exiting by selling low. Panic sell does nothing but bring in more unnecessary dump. People who involve emotions in trading are the worst hit.

Unfortunately when you are a newbie in trading then you tend to give in to your emotions because at the time you bought the coin, you don't have a trading plan which is basically just gambling because you don't know when to sell may it be to take profit or stop your losses that's why many are panic selling even though you should be doing the opposite which is buying.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:32:20 AM

After several days of community prayer hold. In the end, BTC and ETH had a mark ups up that we had expected. As such, we are temporarily waiting for the purchase below

tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

When the market falls, panic selling can cause the price of COINS to plummet. This will lead to a sustained decline until all panicked sellers sell it. We must be rational when we invest.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

Panic selling incase you don't understand is just sell as just a sell. It is now called panic sell because investors perhaps are scared that if they keep hodling the coin, it might keep dropping. This kind of sell is usually caused by a negative information against the coin.

How it affect the market is that much people begin to sell and few or no body make a demand. And so because there are no demands, nobody orders for a buy,  price keeps diving.
Yes. It is not really a good idea for me as ive experienced it by myself. I thought that the price will continue to dump and thats the biggest mistake that ive done. It really makes me regret the time i sell it. Because as of now it reaches the high price. It is a particular token i earned from joining Signature bouny campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: