Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling.  (Read 35634 times)
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:23:20 AM

panic selling made for those who can't keep calm and just hold tokens. as for me I don't sell tokens and wait for the market recovery.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:18:35 PM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

The panic sale is like putting your money out to sell at a very cheap price, maybe only 30% worth and maybe smaller. It would be foolish if you did it without a reasonable reason, or maybe many people did it out of fear  Shocked

Am I spamming? Report me!
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:30:15 PM

There are unconscious panic sales especially in the period when the market is declining. I guess they think they can sell at lower prices and buy at lower prices.
i think like that too,
actually they don't panic sell, chances are they sell the reason as you say. and several times i also did the same thing.

panic sell consists of several different reasons, depending on the user. i panicked selling because i really want to buy it back when the price is even lower.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:48:09 PM

panic selling made for those who can't keep calm and just hold tokens. as for me I don't sell tokens and wait for the market recovery.

Now this is not a panic sale. Now everything has changed and now it’s just disbelief in cryptocurrency. A lot of people either simply sold theirs or did not sell, but are no longer interested in cryptocurrency. most simply do not believe that the market can return their positions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:14:21 PM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

The panic sale is like putting your money out to sell at a very cheap price, maybe only 30% worth and maybe smaller. It would be foolish if you did it without a reasonable reason, or maybe many people did it out of fear  Shocked
If there is no urgent need for money, it makes no sense to sell their coins at meager prices, let them lie and wait for their chance, there is a possibility that they will grow

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:15:45 PM

I really think panic selling can make the investors sell their investments without thinking of "what if the market increase the value next day, weeks, months or year and etc" it really triggers their patients of waiting to their target profit in their investments because they don't have a good plan of how long they will hold their investments. And planning to have a great plan of which type of investors they will be in holding their investments like choosing to be a long term investor or a short term investor.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:21:30 PM

In my opinion, one of the factors affecting the decline in coin prices is because of the many people who make panic sales. because if more and more sell coins then the price will fall and fall.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:22:28 PM

Panic sold a lot of coins in March 2018.

Best decision in my life.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:31:46 PM

If you are prone to panic, then you better not to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Due to the panic of falling prices, you can make a rash sale and then you will be very sorry about it.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:32:38 PM

Panic sales is a good signal that the market will soon go up. So often happens in the market. I'm waiting for panic sales to buy crypto currency.

That's right, it's best for buyers like us, but it's bad for the houses that sold. Any face is beneficial and harmful, no one has ever been good to anyone, just that we are taking advantage of each other, so am I just to make money  Roll Eyes Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Specimen

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:24:43 PM

depending on who is doing the panic sell, I think if the bounty hunter does panic sell then it will not have much effect on the market because the allocation of coins they get is very little compared to all the coins in circulation

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:38:48 PM

there are many panic selling when the coins are dropped and they are losing money if you are one of them do not panic because that will not solve your problem if the mung coin is longterm investment you should not be nervous because it just affects yourself better you just hold your coin so you do not lose a big deal await the bitcoin price rise and sure that all coin coins in coinmarket will also increase and buy more money with Potential of the coin so that the height of bitcoin will greatly increase your profit by buying cheap and selling expensive.

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:39:24 PM

Panic sold a lot of coins in March 2018.

Best decision in my life.

You probably made a great decision to sell your coins last March 2018. That time the prices are not that low compared now. That panic selling you made had a valid reason because you might have acquired your coins in lesser price. Though it might be good for you, the negative effect of panic selling was witnessed last year. An all year long decline.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:39:56 PM

One thing a new investor should know about crypto is " Never ever sell in a hurry " Yes a lot of them Invest on short term and sell in couple of days If the value drops. well this will lead to money loss for sure don't panic when the price drops, Hodl Instead and wait patiently until the market turns on a right track.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:40:16 PM

Well, in this market, these people are losing their money, as panic is the first enemy to make money on the stock exchange , I think you should always be sober to trade in order not to be in the red

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:57:13 PM

that is certain because the market price and crypto currency coins depend on the movements of the crypto currency itself and the trade carried out by investors with crypto currencies

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:04:00 PM

Since crypto market is unpredictable about its trend, the moment when you are selling off because most people selling it, that was called panic sell.

if you are panic and sell your investment today then your future will definitely be not rest good like using the cryptocurrency field so hold your currency for sometimes if you want some money you can definitely send but old is always the best advice for all people from me.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:06:07 PM

To be honest, I thought that the panic sales have already ended, but it turns out that there is not, everything is just beginning and this has been going on for the second year already, who knows how much more such movements will continue. It is terrible to imagine.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:10:44 PM

One thing a new investor should know about crypto is " Never ever sell in a hurry " Yes a lot of them Invest on short term and sell in couple of days If the value drops. well this will lead to money loss for sure don't panic when the price drops, Hodl Instead and wait patiently until the market turns on a right track.
in the same way, we can advise you never to buy a cryptocurrency in a hurry. if you see that the price has already increased by 50 percent of its value - wait for the correction

pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:26:22 PM

To be honest, I thought that the panic sales have already ended, but it turns out that there is not, everything is just beginning and this has been going on for the second year already, who knows how much more such movements will continue. It is terrible to imagine.
Those who make panic sales have their own reasons with several strong factors, namely market prices and coins or tokens they hold cannot rise in price.
This problem often occurs and in my opinion it is indeed difficult to hold something that is not valuable.
I hope Crypto will be better in the future so that it can reduce people making panic sales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: