Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling.  (Read 35634 times)
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:36:10 AM

Panic selling is harm the market to decrease the price due to dumping the coins with their sudden and frustration minds so plzz don't do trading when you are in depressed mood and panic mood. it will effects the many people.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:40:28 AM

Badly affected.  As soon as someone starts selling a large number of coins, many followers appear behind him, especially among those who are not long on the market!
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:45:35 AM

Panic Sale like Panic Buy is a standard psychological trick of the market that allows manipulators, large players, to earn good money by buying what they sell in a panic.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:47:40 AM

in my opinion, selling panic has an influence on the market, because if demand declines and many sell, the price of the coin will also go down, as well as many who buy means that demand will increase so that the price of coins will also rise

nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:51:43 AM

Panic selling is just like you dumping of some of your coins and it will affect the market because  we well our coins or token to the lower value, and some people will going to follow those idiots doing that panic selling.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:53:05 AM

Unfortunately, panic sale is part of the market, and this is not some kind of market manipulation, it is the usual fear of people, the fear of loss and missed opportunities.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:10:41 AM

Unfortunately, panic sale is part of the market, and this is not some kind of market manipulation, it is the usual fear of people, the fear of loss and missed opportunities.
Panic sell, FUD, market manipulation is part of the market, as fraudulent as it can be, we can't proved anything and because this is a free market, they can do this kind of manipulation anytime they want. The only thing we can do is either to move with them if we see the price moving irrationally, or just hedge your coins just to be on the safe side and wait till the market settles down.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:48:11 AM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

People sell their assets, there no people left who are ready to buy with current prices, and sellers are forced to sell cheaper and cheaper, therefore price falls deeper and deeper.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 800

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:21:24 PM

Panic selling is a behavior of investors who have not to trust themselves.
If you panic sell one coin, probably you bought that coin by rumors.
DYOR, and don't sell your coin that you are sure about.
I disagree with your opinion because sometimes the purpose of selling is to cut losses and it is a strategy that sometimes needs to be done especially for those who only have small capital because if they let it go down, their capital will be trapped and as you know sometimes sometimes it takes a long time for a coin to be able to recover to a high price again like what happens to bearish now
so I don't think they are not confident because I think it's about money so they have to do everything they can to save their money

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:33:53 PM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

I guess in panic selling, if we just sell our crypto not in exchange, the market price will going to be stable. Well, that might be a good thing to do, if we are experiencing a panic sell, sell our coins to other crypto users as well.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:44:46 PM

Panic selling affects the market with a dump of the price. You surely have already seen it at the end of last year. There were more sellers than buyers, that's why the price gets dumped.
It affects investors as some might think to sell their coins as the price of their coins is falling. It is difficult to not be affected by a panic sell.
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:58:32 PM

The panic selling happens most on the year 2018 because most of investors rush to sell their coins because of afraid of losing profits. they sell eventhough its in low prices than to have nothing.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:47:40 PM

Panic selling is one of major cause of bearish market, now if look at current situation of market than we are in total loss if we go to panic selling.
We will get nothing against selling but in this case we will help to market for more dip.
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:53:02 PM

Panic selling happens when the coin is listed on its first exchange. If the bounty pool was too big, hunters are selling their tokens for a very cheap price. Furthermore, panic selling can happen when the team does not follow its roadmap. For example if a team has announced a big release and do not give any announcement for a week, a panic selling happens, because people do not trust this project any longer.
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:09:16 PM

Market rules also call the law of supply and demand if the supply is larger than the demand, the market price will decrease. When demand is greater than supply, the market price increases. I think the psychology of investors is very important. enjoy selling and buying goods.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:10:47 PM

Panic selling will always happen only we are panic about the price and news about the market. We need to be patient in order to hold the coin, if you are very strong about the market it is better to stay strong even though we hear some negative news.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:17:40 PM

Panic selling is always lead to bad for crypto market. Because many cryptocurrence holder sell their coins when they feel their coins are losing value. As a result it makes the price of any coin to dump.
Well panic in the market I think leads to the best, it makes new investors enter the market, for me panic is the enemy of the trader , and I think you need to be able to tolerate
Yes every investor must know that panic is the worst thing for us. All not only traders but investors too will have to avoid it if that really want to earn without lose. It is good to take this opportunity and invest so that later on when panic will be over you can cash out and invest again your profit this way you can grow your business but as you said keep tolerating don’t panic.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:07:15 PM

Some time ago, I was subject to similar panic. I was a novice and did not believe in cryptocurrency to the end. But now I have changed my mind.

Sendal btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:00:43 AM

panic sell occurs because of our lack of knowledge about crypto, so we are easily provoked by negative information that cannot be trusted from the source. As a result the price of the coin will continue to fall and get deeper.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:43:20 PM

Panic selling is for those who dont believe that cryptocurrency market can pump again. some are selling their coins rush because of downfall of bitcoins price but now bitcoin is pumping so they regret.

That is correct. Additionally, it seems to me that the time of the panic sellers is behind. Only the true cryptocurrency followers remain in the market. They will not dump their tokens and Bitcoins now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: