Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling.  (Read 35634 times)
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

Panic selling because of their fears. Due to the present conditions of the market being down crypto. Indeed if this condition by looking at for sure many people would panic as prices continue to decline. And for now, the best way is keeping hold the coins. If you sell coins will certainly suffer losses. And long-term investment is the best solution. 

Everyone understands the meaning of what you said. Most people do this. It's very hard to stay calm when your coins are falling more and more every day.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

Imagine if many people are panic selling, they will sell their coins out in the low rate. Of course it can influence the coin value and the market because many more coins sold with the low rate, the coin value and price will decrease then. This is why we must be more patient in order to face the panic.

mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

When you panic and sell your COINS, someone is dumping them. Because the market always fluctuates, prices will go up again. So don't panic selling when prices are low.
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?
most of them are panicked because they are afraid of their assets increasing their losses even more, they sell to minimize their losses in invest which is a decrease in prices, and that will only worsen coin prices. So if many who sell coin prices will go down and if many who buy coin prices will increase
yes they don't hold their coins and it's like a chain, 1 person panics then another coin holder will follow. if there is no wall then the coin will be destroyed. and dev no matter their coins are destroyed.

The main reason for panic selling is the emotion of fear of losing his investment. To save his investments is the logical desire of any investor.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?
It always happens because a lot of new people right now doesn't really knows the importance and the real use of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency in the future. I hope someday they will open their eyes and see it.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

Panic does not allow the investor to control his emotions, which leads to global sales of crypto-currency, which is reflected in its price, respectively. Therefore, to some extent, investors themselves are to blame for the drop in prices, succumbing to panic.

arabellascott21

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

Seems to be a lot panic selling lately, that always happens in a market like we've had though, expect they'll end up regretting it soon.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

most of them are panicked because they are afraid of their assets increasing their losses even more, they sell to minimize their losses in invest which is a decrease in prices, and that will only worsen coin prices. So if many who sell coin prices will go down and if many who buy coin prices will increase

Panic selling makes the price of a coin drop; the more people sell their coins suddenly, the lower the price of these coins falls. Basing on my observations in most cases people, who sell coins in panic, buy crypto and expect quick returns.
For hodlers the situation with panic selling is nice. They can buy coins at low price, hodl and get big returns in year or more.
erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

Panic will be always. I wait for great panic and then I will be able to receive big growth to the assets. Time time and time. I will wait.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

Because the prices are constantly decreasing, so the sale of low prices of investors quite a lot, so I think we should not focus on selling so low, please wait patiently.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

I believe that it is the sale of coins during a general panic in the market - the most common and dangerous mistake. Because of this error, the investor himself loses a significant part of his savings. At the same time, his behavior negatively affects the state of the market.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

Panic selling affects the market directly. In critical situations, where the coin is falling, you add more fire for it to fall deeper (if you sell it while it's falling). In will only reach  deeper depth.
seanjoseph

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

Because many people selling their coins at below price, it will makes the price dumping.
And it will affect the market down too.
they don't understand that the market is so fleksible an volatile.
It can down or up soon.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

And you understand that exactly such situations as panic sales help people to become much better and richer, I'm talking about those who are actively buying at such moments, I think that this will be the rule for many.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Panic selling affects cryptoccurrency's value in the sense that the demand demand is getting low while the stock is getting high. The volume is getting high too due to the continues transaction of selling their cryptos but is only affecting the market price of the crypto into a downtrend projectile.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

This is really a bad decision. For successful work in the crypto market you should always be able to control your emotions. In any case, do not panic. Tranquility allows you to make the right decisions, hold and profitably buy coins at a low price.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

The stronger the panic in the market and the more active investors sell their coins, the more the price falls. As a result, there is a long and dangerous correction. I believe that a successful investor must be able to control emotions, keep calm - an important key to success.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

Of course, it has a huge influence on market turnover, now most investors are only looking for quick profits in ico or altcoin investments. this is the reason it is very difficult for altcoins to rise high, especially the cause is bitcoin as a market binder. plus manipulation.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

Many people say that you need to be able to control emotions, keep calm. But in fact, even many large investors in the period of the fall of the market begin to panic, actively sell coins, badly affect the state of the crypto market.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

not the best solution in my opinion because such sales do not bring good benefits and it is better to do them in extremely rare cases
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: